Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog (30070 Views)

Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog / Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog / Ladies: Don't Make Yourself A Target - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by bamisepeters(m): 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2016
prettysolid:
It is not as easy as you write. The heart wants what it wants. But still a good advice.
thank you for getting it, it is not easy to just go on.

1 Like

Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by bamisepeters(m): 4:41pm On Nov 10, 2016
curiousmind11:
If this is true, why do most women kill (physically or otherwise ) when the relationship doesn't end at the alter?
Most guys will cry and move one. But women, even if they were the reason for the breakup will fight dirty, and may even make it a generational fight.

Some women have to learn this and learn fast!!
it is never easy to move on, especially when you love that person but we just have to when the occasion calls. Thank you for the comment.
Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by bamisepeters(m): 4:42pm On Nov 10, 2016
Flashh:
Relationship doesn't guarantee marriage, but gives room for sex.
still not all relationships.
Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by bamisepeters(m): 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2016
Vendoor:
All these relationship talk don tire me sef...

Abeg.
i understand we all have our interests especially in this money making moment, but i know one of this topics will catch your interest or you will need to refer to one, just manage along as you don't know when you will need one of them.
Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by Kaybaba5(m): 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2016
Lovely write up. .....
Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by Flashh: 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2016
bamisepeters:
still not all relationships.
I said "give room". I never said "always give room".

Get?
Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by bamisepeters(m): 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2016
goingape2:
piece of shiit!

i don't even know why i quote this jargons undecided
because you dont want to keep reading, i even prefer people like you as my shit will catch your attention.

1 Like

Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by bamisepeters(m): 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2016
Flashh:
I said "give room". I never said "always give room".

Get?
overstood boss.
Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by incredibledan(m): 4:51pm On Nov 10, 2016
herzern:

I still don't understand what this thread seem to propaqate.....

We shouldn't feel dejected after breakup??........ grin grin

OK u love feeling dejected? Oya carry go Na...kill yourself...if it was meant to be then why the break up?
Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:52pm On Nov 10, 2016
Laveda:
undecided That's to say we should all have breakup at the back of our minds while dating.

Issorait.

Not necessarily but as a possibility, instead of learning from the relationship, studying and having insight of the things that may ensue in a matrimony and how to manage these things, some people take it too far, having a feeling they have to be with the person forever, they forget themselves and get in lust and reverie of the lady/gentleman, then it becomes unbearable to them, like the end of the world, like they dont have a choice apart from dying when the person says he/she isn't interested in the relationship anymore. That's just how heartbreak comes about
Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by professore(m): 5:02pm On Nov 10, 2016
There are some points here.
Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by Immorttal: 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2016
prettysolid:
It is not as easy as you write. The heart wants what it wants. But still a good advice.
self deception can play a role there,. the heart always thinks it want that particular person even if it leads to unfavourable aftermath but the brain knows whats best thats why breaking up is healthy and we should love with our brain.
Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by Laredojohn(m): 5:46pm On Nov 10, 2016
Quite true...many atimes we work soo much thinking relationships will always end in marriage not knowing it's just a way for us to learn in and out of it...sometimes if destiny calls such together they still come back irrespective of how long the division might b
Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by mumels(m): 5:50pm On Nov 10, 2016
bamisepeters:
because you dont want to keep reading, i even prefer people like you as my shit will catch your attention.

Nice Post bro. I really love the message you are trying topass,though its not easy as you have stated it.

For example i will illustrate a scenario to you, of which am actually the person it happened to.I just finished my one year compulsory NYSC program-me. During my service year i met this very beautiful,charming and wonderful girl. She was also serving in the same PPA as my self. She is everything i could wish for in a woman, beautiful,intelligent,caring, very very good cook, submissive and religious in fact its like she has super pack bundle package from God when coming to this world. We instantly grew to love each other from day 1, we were almost inseparable as any where you see me she will be there and anywhere she is am also there and of course when it comes to sex she was wow!!!
Cut long story short i told myself have seen my wife, unfortunately there seems to be just one problem Am a Christian and She is a Muslim. On my part i have no issues with that infact i intended marrying her, its all about understanding and respect for each others believe. She felt the same way too, but her dad insisted she must marry a Muslim. She cried on diff occasion but her dad insisted.

Fast forward to today, NYSC is over. She is back at home and i am back at home too. She knows we cant marry but she always wants to hear my voice every minute while I on the other hand seems to vanish without her by my side, the more i think about her the more heart broken i feel.
Have tried to go into new relationships but i just don't get the same vibe i got from my relationship during my service, the scent of the flavor of love just seems missing anytime i try to go out with a new person.

Back to your post, trust me bro there are some relationships you can never get over with. no matter how hard you try, its one of the the reasons why each human being on earth is unique. There is something unique about each person on this planet earth that makes them diff to any other person, and such uniqueness also goes with each relationship you engage in.

Try watch this movie 'Age of Adaline' you will understand better.

1 Like

Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by holluphemydavid(m): 6:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
An eye opening thread
Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by bamisepeters(m): 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2016
mumels:

Nice Post bro. I really love the message you are trying topass,though its not easy as you have stated it.

For example i will illustrate a scenario to you, of which am actually the person it happened to.I just finished my one year compulsory NYSC program-me. During my service year i met this very beautiful,charming and wonderful girl. She was also serving in the same PPA as my self. She is everything i could wish for in a woman, beautiful,intelligent,caring, very very good cook, submissive and religious in fact its like she has super pack bundle package from God when coming to this world. We instantly grew to love each other from day 1, we were almost inseparable as any where you see me she will be there and anywhere she is am also there and of course when it comes to sex she was wow!!!
Cut long story short i told myself have seen my wife, unfortunately there seems to be just one problem Am a Christian and She is a Muslim. On my part i have no issues with that infact i intended marrying her, its all about understanding and respect for each others believe. She felt the same way too, but her dad insisted she must marry a Muslim. She cried on diff occasion but her dad insisted.

Fast forward to today, NYSC is over. She is back at home and i am back at home too. She knows we cant marry but she always wants to hear my voice every minute while I on the other hand seems to vanish without her by my side, the more i think about her the more heart broken i feel.
Have tried to go into new relationships but i just don't get the same vibe i got from my relationship during my service, the scent of the flavor of love just seems missing anytime i try to go out with a new person.

Back to your post, trust me bro there are some relationships you can never get over with. no matter how hard you try, its one of the the reasons why each human being on earth is unique. There is something unique about each person on this planet earth that makes them diff to any other person, and such uniqueness also goes with each relationship you engage in.

Try watch this movie 'Age of Adaline' you will understand better.
i always knew those who attack me have something to say and this is why i am not ready to fight because i know i myself can still learn from whatever it is you are hiding...

Like i said it is never easy, yours was through mutual understanding and this hurt more...

You just have to get over it, i pray the two of you see someone better and do not forget to make use of what you have learnt in your previous relationship in the new one you will soon enter into because i know no matter how much the love is you will still find someone else that you will love. Talk2Bella, tosyne2much, 2dugged see the quoted, help my reader with your romantic encouragement.
Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by desire222(f): 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2016
We learn to love again. Life goes on as it never ends.
Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by creamylicious(f): 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
if i try not to be the subject of d break up n he tries.... what , who will be the subject of d break up am not understanding
Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by vislabraye(m): 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2016
bamisepeters:
What you will say within your mind immediately you see the topic of this post will be "i know already, i have seen many".

This goes beyond that as many needs to see positive reasons beyond separation or breakup.

I wouldn't like to bring destiny into my write up, but as a philosopher, even if i don't want to, i would have done it before realising i don't want to.

No matter how hard we try, some relationship will not last to reach the altar because no one can cheat destiny.

At times, we cry when someone we love dearly break our heart and to get the emotion and psychological effects back to shape takes time.

During that trial period many will say i am not sure i will do this again, meanwhile it only takes few moment and you are in another one before you know it.

It is not easy for me to say this too, but for a relationship that is at the verge of reaching the final destination which could not, lessons from the relationship can go a long way to make your next relationship a success as your last relationship has built you for the person you are now or to still be with.

If you are in any relationship now please don't feel bad about this as it is reality and i am not saying something will happen to your relationship in case you are determined to seal it with that person.

It is not easy though but the truth is, we must still forge ahead as break up is not the end of the world.

One thing i always say to those in relationship is that "if anything will lead to your break-up try not be the subject, that even if the deaf hears the reason, the other person will be blamed"...

..." and not because you are not the subject, you must now announce from house-to-house your ex caused it". Just let the sleeping dog lie and move on as a better being.

Later, that person who is at fault of the break-up will regret and learn from that mistake which will make him or her better in his/her new relationship while you are also cautious in your new relationship not to make that same mistake your ex made because it can go either ways, and this will make you better also.

And if you both separate on a mutual ground, then, the lesson you both learnt from the experiment will be too good to be neglected in your new relationship.

A bad boyfriend/girlfriend to so many people are now good husband/wife and mother to their spouse and kids now, so forget your heart was broken by someone, the fact is just that you were made to meet each other to learn for you to be the best in your real home.

I wouldn't say you should not cry in case it happens, please cry, but your errors in that past relationship should go out with the tears.

Many great homes you see today, the couple once dated someone else before meeting the one they are now calling their husband/wife and some pretty pet names you never knew existed.

Break-up is not easy, and to get over it might be an herculean task, however, while in a relationship do have it at the back of your mind that not all relationship ends in marriage, but you have to see the positives in the break-up which should help your future relationship instead of dwelling on the past and expect the restoration miracle.

Life is a lesson, the more you live the more you learn and the wiser you become.

Source: http://bamisepeters..com.ng/2016/11/not-all-relationships-end-in-marriage.html

. What's the point of this write up ?
Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by bamisepeters(m): 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2016
vislabraye:

. What's the point of this write up ?
Don't be in haste to finish reading, i am sure you will get one thing even if not all, please i beg for more of your time.
Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by bamisepeters(m): 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2016
creamylicious:
if i try not to be the subject of d break up n he tries.... what , who will be the subject of d break up am not understanding
you mean if non of you becomes the subject? In this case, mutual understanding led to the separation which might be due to one condition or the other beyond your control, life goes on and that which you have learnt can still make the next relationship greater.

Please read posts not to criticise but to gain and to teach as we can also gain from you, and also, calm down as relationship issue does not require haste when reading or else the point will be lost.
Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by hyfr(m): 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2016
Buking1:
Hahsh
I hv dated up-to 5 gals and sepreted from them but not in hash way even till now all still wish we could be together but I converted all of them to be my best friends

I never wish to hurt anyone mostly ladies.. So I hv my way of given then a reasonable reason to be off
It depends how u lay your foundation from the start.
Honest is d key for soft-landing.
If you find it hard to get your dream girl halla @ me let me give you what made me every ladies boy..
Like TB J not to keep u in suspense it's not juju oo but simple what u will say ND do u will get any girl u dream grin grin
Quot me and I will give u my social ID
bro pls tell me
Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by KardinalZik(m): 8:58pm On Nov 10, 2016
Morale of the story:

Don't carry any relationship on your head. Even your husband/wife, na shoulder you suppose carry him/her mata put.

This will save your head/neck from calamity.

Don't allow Philippines movies deceive you
Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by bamisepeters(m): 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2016
KardinalZik:
Morale of the story:

Don't carry any relationship on your head. Even your husband/wife, na shoulder you suppose carry him/her mata put.

This will save your head/neck from calamity.

Don't allow Philippines movies deceive you
lol
Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by midehill(m): 11:18pm On Nov 10, 2016
Buking1:
Hahsh
I hv dated up-to 5 gals and sepreted from them but not in hash way even till now all still wish we could be together but I converted all of them to be my best friends

I never wish to hurt anyone mostly ladies.. So I hv my way of given then a reasonable reason to be off
If you find it hard to get your dream girl halla @ me let me give you what made me every ladies boy..
Like TB J not to keep u in suspense it's not juju oo but simple what u will say ND do u will get any girl u dream grin grin
Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by vallyjohn: 12:27am On Nov 11, 2016
Bleep dis post rubbish!
Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by Olusheyi1(m): 2:33am On Nov 11, 2016
bamisepeters:
What you will say within your mind immediately you see the topic of this post will be "i know already, i have seen many".

This goes beyond that as many needs to see positive reasons beyond separation or breakup.

I wouldn't like to bring destiny into my write up, but as a philosopher, even if i don't want to, i would have done it before realising i don't want to.

No matter how hard we try, some relationship will not last to reach the altar because no one can cheat destiny.

At times, we cry when someone we love dearly break our heart and to get the emotion and psychological effects back to shape takes time.

During that trial period many will say i am not sure i will do this again, meanwhile it only takes few moment and you are in another one before you know it.

It is not easy for me to say this too, but for a relationship that is at the verge of reaching the final destination which could not, lessons from the relationship can go a long way to make your next relationship a success as your last relationship has built you for the person you are now or to still be with.

If you are in any relationship now please don't feel bad about this as it is reality and i am not saying something will happen to your relationship in case you are determined to seal it with that person.

It is not easy though but the truth is, we must still forge ahead as break up is not the end of the world.

One thing i always say to those in relationship is that "if anything will lead to your break-up try not be the subject, that even if the deaf hears the reason, the other person will be blamed"...

..." and not because you are not the subject, you must now announce from house-to-house your ex caused it". Just let the sleeping dog lie and move on as a better being.

Later, that person who is at fault of the break-up will regret and learn from that mistake which will make him or her better in his/her new relationship while you are also cautious in your new relationship not to make that same mistake your ex made because it can go either ways, and this will make you better also.

And if you both separate on a mutual ground, then, the lesson you both learnt from the experiment will be too good to be neglected in your new relationship.

A bad boyfriend/girlfriend to so many people are now good husband/wife and mother to their spouse and kids now, so forget your heart was broken by someone, the fact is just that you were made to meet each other to learn for you to be the best in your real home.

I wouldn't say you should not cry in case it happens, please cry, but your errors in that past relationship should go out with the tears.

Many great homes you see today, the couple once dated someone else before meeting the one they are now calling their husband/wife and some pretty pet names you never knew existed.

Break-up is not easy, and to get over it might be an herculean task, however, while in a relationship do have it at the back of your mind that not all relationship ends in marriage, but you have to see the positives in the break-up which should help your future relationship instead of dwelling on the past and expect the restoration miracle.

Life is a lesson, the more you live the more you learn and the wiser you become.

Source: http://bamisepeters..com.ng/2016/11/not-all-relationships-end-in-marriage.html

Good one
Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by kaeycea(m): 7:34am On Nov 11, 2016
Buking1:
Send ur whatsapp on this mail nigeriastandup@gmail.com
check ur mail
Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by YOUNGELDER1(m): 8:22am On Nov 11, 2016
Buking1:
Hahsh

can relate to this
share the same idea with you .I'm cool with all my ex's might not be at first we stop talking for a while but after months we become friends.

1 Like

Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by MilesLamar(m): 9:55am On Nov 11, 2016
true
Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by Mrhauxiliary(m): 10:02am On Nov 11, 2016
Let of give this clearity to all the viewers of this thread there is wide difference btw friendship and relationship. So take note!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Torn Between HIM And Masters Degree / Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? / My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.