Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,697 members, 7,979,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 07:01 AM

Have U Really Considered Adding Weight!? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have U Really Considered Adding Weight!? (3107 Views)

Eating Well But But Not Adding Weight I Need Help O / Have U Tried All Options Treating A Chronic Disease, Yet Without Remedy.Try This / Why Is NCDC still adding discharged cases to their figures for states? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have U Really Considered Adding Weight!? by nowpresence(f): 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2016
Yewandequeen:

Let me dash u small.
Am 80,won't mind giving you 5. grin
Lol
I don't mind 8 sha
Re: Have U Really Considered Adding Weight!? by Yewandequeen(f): 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
nowpresence:

Lol
I don't mind 8 sha
Hell no.

Geez. Ure a longer throat

I offered u 5 to be 60 but u want 8 to be 63 leaving me to be 72 :ogawd
Ure indirectly asking for my boobs and arse girl angry hell no.

Am not even giving u anything again .
Re: Have U Really Considered Adding Weight!? by nowpresence(f): 9:22pm On Nov 09, 2016
Iamhatey:
I'm not joking ma. It's 40.

I have tried to add weight but it's not working for me. May be when I start giving birth.

Why do you want to add butt and boobs . Your guy is complaining?
I have accepted my body the way it is. Some guys like slim girls thou.
It's not because of a guy that I want more boobs and butt. Clothes actually gets more definition when those stuffs get pronounced a little.

About you weighing 40, you can work on having more bone density to increase your weight not necessarily fat.
Re: Have U Really Considered Adding Weight!? by nowpresence(f): 9:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
Yewandequeen:

Hell no.

Geez. Ure a longer throat

I offered u 5 to be 60 but u want 8 to be 63 leaving me to be 72 :ogawd
Ure indirectly asking for my boobs and arse girl angry hell no.

Am not even giving u anything again .
Now I get you, you thought I typed 55, I actually typed 64, so if you give me 8, I will then be 72 and you will also be 72. Then we will become Nairaland made twins. And everyone will be happy even God. ☺
Re: Have U Really Considered Adding Weight!? by Yewandequeen(f): 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
nowpresence:

Now I get you, you thought I typed 55, I actually typed 64, so if you give me 8, I will then be 72 and you will also be 72. Then we will become Nairaland made twins. And everyone will be happy even God. ☺

No way

Lailai

8 is for my boobs and arse. Sorry love cant dash u that.
Re: Have U Really Considered Adding Weight!? by nowpresence(f): 9:46pm On Nov 09, 2016
Yewandequeen:

No way

Lailai

8 is for my boobs and arse. Sorry love cant dash u that.
Fine, I will manage what I have until I find a donor ☺
Re: Have U Really Considered Adding Weight!? by Yewandequeen(f): 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2016
nowpresence:

Fine, I will manage what I have until I find a donor ☺

Good idea tongue
Re: Have U Really Considered Adding Weight!? by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 10, 2016
nagodesmile18:
40kg...hope ur period is regular....and pls wat's ur height in ft or m
my period is not regular. It do comes monthly but sometimes lasts just for a day or two with no heavy blood flow. I'm 5.4ft. I have been to the doctor and he said i need to add weight
nowpresence:

It's not because of a guy that I want more boobs and butt. Clothes actually gets more definition when those stuffs get pronounced a little.
About you weighing 40, you can work on having more bone density to increase your weight not necessarily fat.
Well, somebody said the same thing but I have to be in gym to get that.

I have given up on adding weight
Re: Have U Really Considered Adding Weight!? by nagodesmile18(f): 9:53am On Nov 10, 2016
Iamhatey:
my period is not regular. It do comes monthly but sometimes lasts just for a day or two with no heavy blood flow. I'm 5.4ft. I have been to the doctor and he said i need to add weightWell, somebody said the same thing but I have to be in gym to get that.

I undastand....try taking supplements like well woman plus or any supplement with omega 3.6.9...pele dear
Re: Have U Really Considered Adding Weight!? by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 10, 2016
Iamhatey:
my period is not regular. It do comes monthly but sometimes lasts just for a day or two with no heavy blood flow. I'm 5.4ft. I have been to the doctor and he said i need to add weightWell, somebody said the same thing but I have to be in gym to get that.

dear don't push yourself too hard on adding weight sad

There are People who are dying to loose weight.

you never know ,tomorrow when you get married and start bearing children, you will start adding weight tongue

That being said, some People are naturally Slim and I think you are on of them smiley

1 Like

Re: Have U Really Considered Adding Weight!? by mira24(f): 11:42am On Nov 10, 2016
Someone brought about a solution on some kind of pills called yoga and akonga ,gave anyone heard of it or used it?any side effect?
Re: Have U Really Considered Adding Weight!? by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 10, 2016
ellacute45:

dear don't push yourself too hard on adding weight sad

There are People who are dying to loose weight.

you never know ,tomorrow when you get married and start bearing children, you will start adding weight tongue

That being said, some People are naturally Slim and I think you are on of them smiley
cry cry
Thanks for that. I love my skinny self thou kiss kiss.

I think your husby is back cheesy. Mrcork
Re: Have U Really Considered Adding Weight!? by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 10, 2016
mira24:
Someone brought about a solution on some kind of pills called yoga and akonga ,gave anyone heard of it or used it?any side effect?
to add weight
Don't take pills to add weight so that you won't end up looking like lepacious Bose. Just try to eat right food

1 Like

Re: Have U Really Considered Adding Weight!? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
Increase protein and fat in your diet and do strength training exercises.
Use body weight to tone up and lift to gain muscles.

1 Like

Re: Have U Really Considered Adding Weight!? by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2016
Iamhatey:

Your period is regular, dear
Re: Have U Really Considered Adding Weight!? by obontami: 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2016
Iamhatey:
cry cry Thanks for that. I love my skinny self thou kiss kiss.
I think your husby is back cheesy. Mrcork
hmmmmmmnn * lick lips * cheesy
Re: Have U Really Considered Adding Weight!? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
obontami:
hmmmmmmnn * lick lips * cheesy
you have tetanus in your dick abi cheesy
Re: Have U Really Considered Adding Weight!? by obontami: 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2016
Iamhatey:
angry
Re: Have U Really Considered Adding Weight!? by obontami: 10:38pm On Nov 10, 2016
Iamhatey:
e be like say u carry injury for toto angry
Re: Have U Really Considered Adding Weight!? by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 11, 2016
obontami:
e be like say u carry injury for toto angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oka Ori (baby's Soft Spot) / I Get Sick Few Days To My Birthday Every Year. / Which Drugs Can I Use To Gain Weight After Xasten Destroyed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.