Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,829 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:35 AM

See Photos Of Kendall Jenner Putting Her Hot Long Legs On Display - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Photos Of Kendall Jenner Putting Her Hot Long Legs On Display (1604 Views)

Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party / New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of Kendall Jenner Putting Her Hot Long Legs On Display by Sleeplessmoney: 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2016
They will soon be the ones commanding attention on the catwalk.
But Kendall Jenner and Bella Hadid were for once taking a backseat on Tuesday night, as they watched on at the Los Angeles Lakers game at the Staples Center.
The Victoria's Secret models weren't going quietly because their long, model legs were something of a spectacle, thanks to their short shorts and heels.

SOURCE:http://9ijaclicks..com/2016/11/kendall-jenner-and-bella-hadid-causes.html

Re: See Photos Of Kendall Jenner Putting Her Hot Long Legs On Display by froshhomie(m): 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
Dats really hot
Re: See Photos Of Kendall Jenner Putting Her Hot Long Legs On Display by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:59am On Nov 10, 2016
eeeeww! skinny b!tches with yam legs
I swear I won't get an erection if they strip. Yuck fvck! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Girlfriend Collected Gift From Suitor / How To Know If A Woman Is In The Mood For S*x / Stop Asking Me Where Your Wife Is And Just F*ck Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.