Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,158 members, 7,880,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:59 PM

CTJF Members & Soldiers Pose With Pythons After Capturing Them In Borno. PICS - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / CTJF Members & Soldiers Pose With Pythons After Capturing Them In Borno. PICS (56089 Views)

Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. / "The Snake That Swallowed N36M": Man And Policeman Pose With Big Python (Photo) / Residents Kill Three Pythons In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CTJF Members & Soldiers Pose With Pythons After Capturing Them In Borno. PICS by Sisqoman(m): 6:24am On Nov 10, 2016
boko harama dey out there, na snake u dey capture.
Re: CTJF Members & Soldiers Pose With Pythons After Capturing Them In Borno. PICS by KingsleyCEO: 6:24am On Nov 10, 2016
Lala and snake post.

Re: CTJF Members & Soldiers Pose With Pythons After Capturing Them In Borno. PICS by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:29am On Nov 10, 2016
Blessedan:
instead of killing Boko Haram they are killing pythons. okay o, kwatinuu

Hehehehe

You self
Re: CTJF Members & Soldiers Pose With Pythons After Capturing Them In Borno. PICS by Kingbuhari(m): 6:36am On Nov 10, 2016
when are they going to pose with shakau carcass... Nigeria army are damn lazy. see the way they are living luxuriously in enemies territory, if Boko haram burst out from nowhere with the AK47 and dynamites dem go start blaming government ... TUFIAKWA
Re: CTJF Members & Soldiers Pose With Pythons After Capturing Them In Borno. PICS by Emmariks(m): 6:38am On Nov 10, 2016
rawpadgin:
the cobras & the mambas will be like "thank God say we carry venom com this life o, na so nigerians for dey use us dey shine like this"
is it only Cobras that have venum?
Re: CTJF Members & Soldiers Pose With Pythons After Capturing Them In Borno. PICS by lamalang(m): 6:38am On Nov 10, 2016
Straight to buratai snake farm
Re: CTJF Members & Soldiers Pose With Pythons After Capturing Them In Borno. PICS by glossy6(f): 6:55am On Nov 10, 2016
So pythons don turn celebrities abi? Let the pythons begin give autographs sharp sharp
Re: CTJF Members & Soldiers Pose With Pythons After Capturing Them In Borno. PICS by emajoe: 7:13am On Nov 10, 2016
Have you inquired if any is missing from someone's farm nearby? undecided
If I hear BURA' na TAI you grin grin grin go receive!
Bravooooo!
Re: CTJF Members & Soldiers Pose With Pythons After Capturing Them In Borno. PICS by LockDown69(m): 7:23am On Nov 10, 2016
Ok, what's their faith...The Pythons?
Re: CTJF Members & Soldiers Pose With Pythons After Capturing Them In Borno. PICS by autonomous22: 7:28am On Nov 10, 2016
make una leave dis play , be on guard before dos useless bokoharam go attack o
Re: CTJF Members & Soldiers Pose With Pythons After Capturing Them In Borno. PICS by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 10, 2016
victorvezx:

Lalasticlala favorite food

Lala right now

Receive cane

Re: CTJF Members & Soldiers Pose With Pythons After Capturing Them In Borno. PICS by middlebelter(m): 7:44am On Nov 10, 2016
Take them to the nearest zoo please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CTJF Members & Soldiers Pose With Pythons After Capturing Them In Borno. PICS by Nature8(m): 8:16am On Nov 10, 2016
Hmm, disgusting..
Re: CTJF Members & Soldiers Pose With Pythons After Capturing Them In Borno. PICS by rawpadgin(m): 10:14am On Nov 10, 2016
Emmariks:
is it only Cobras that have venum?
so u expect me to mention all the venomous snakes on planet earth abi
Re: CTJF Members & Soldiers Pose With Pythons After Capturing Them In Borno. PICS by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 10, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
that picture marking stuff were you carry mark lalasticklala. The stuff no dey my phone. which picture app I fit download so as to get am.
I really need that stuff. it's vital.

Its uc screenshot addon
Re: CTJF Members & Soldiers Pose With Pythons After Capturing Them In Borno. PICS by alaskido(m): 11:54am On Nov 10, 2016
You were sent to the North to fight and kill Boko Haram and not the snakes in the forest. Na the snakes dey bomb people and kidnap the Chibok girls?
Re: CTJF Members & Soldiers Pose With Pythons After Capturing Them In Borno. PICS by StupidYorubaFool: 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2016
SunnyBlaze1:

Its uc screenshot addon
is that the name where I fit download am and I fit censor or draw lines with am?
Re: CTJF Members & Soldiers Pose With Pythons After Capturing Them In Borno. PICS by Ncsamuel(m): 12:55pm On Nov 10, 2016
Wtf! Wetin be una gain now? Una go just dey kill helpless harmless animals dey pose with their deadbody. And una no fit pose with shekau deadbody o! Besides. ITS TIME THOSE IDIOTS WE CALL OUR SENATORS PASS A BILL TO AKNOWLEDGE THAT ANIMALS THEMSELVES GET RIGHT TOO instead na budget padding we go dey hear about!! IDIOTS
Re: CTJF Members & Soldiers Pose With Pythons After Capturing Them In Borno. PICS by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 10, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
is that the name where I fit download am and I fit censor or draw lines with am?

Its in uc browser

1 Share

Re: CTJF Members & Soldiers Pose With Pythons After Capturing Them In Borno. PICS by MrMacinterchi1: 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2016
mightyhazel:
The snakes don't look dead
yah. I think so too.
Re: CTJF Members & Soldiers Pose With Pythons After Capturing Them In Borno. PICS by Emmariks(m): 5:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
rawpadgin:
so u expect me to mention all the venomous snakes on planet earth abi
if you know them all o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 inventors killed by their Inventions / Orangutan Who Lost Both Arms Learns To Survive In The Jungle In Indonesia / How Poisonous Is This? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.