Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,737 members, 7,875,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:12 PM

See What A Muslim Family Tweeted In USA. Literally Broke My Heart [photo] - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See What A Muslim Family Tweeted In USA. Literally Broke My Heart [photo] (8006 Views)

Charles Brown Is First Black Service Chief In USA / Becky Ames Broke Her Own Stay-At-Home Order To Go To Nail Salon / London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Muslim Family Tweeted In USA. Literally Broke My Heart [photo] by Tunchi101(m): 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2016
What say we?

2 Likes

Re: See What A Muslim Family Tweeted In USA. Literally Broke My Heart [photo] by madridguy(m): 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
Ok
Re: See What A Muslim Family Tweeted In USA. Literally Broke My Heart [photo] by Kosy79(f): 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
lol

Homecoming bash!!!! Homecoming bash!!!!

There will be a homecoming bash for all those returning from America on 26th November. Y'all don't miss out. Come meet that friend that left and never checked on you. That guy that borrowed money from you and ran to the states. That guy that broke your heart and married that white lady for a visa.

Don't worry they are all coming home.

Don't miss the bash.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Muslim Family Tweeted In USA. Literally Broke My Heart [photo] by limeta(f): 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2016
I see changes
Good for mankind

1 Like

Re: See What A Muslim Family Tweeted In USA. Literally Broke My Heart [photo] by Edwinmason(m): 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2016
make i just observe
Re: See What A Muslim Family Tweeted In USA. Literally Broke My Heart [photo] by kcnwaigbo: 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2016
They can go ahead and head to Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia where they can be allowed to wear hijab for 24 hours

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Muslim Family Tweeted In USA. Literally Broke My Heart [photo] by Eastactivist: 6:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
We are getting there...

If you wan wear hijab go Saudi Arabia

Rubbish

Ehm!!! Clerk next case please.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Muslim Family Tweeted In USA. Literally Broke My Heart [photo] by Ryabcool(m): 7:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
Eastactivist:
We are getting there...

Rubbish

this is just as racist as the crackers who call you niggers

14 Likes

Re: See What A Muslim Family Tweeted In USA. Literally Broke My Heart [photo] by rawdpiper(m): 7:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
Eastactivist:
We are getting there...
Rubbish
That's Bullshit Coming From U. :-)

5 Likes

Re: See What A Muslim Family Tweeted In USA. Literally Broke My Heart [photo] by Eastactivist: 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2016
rawdpiper:

That's Bullshit Coming From U. :-)

No that's dope... go and develope your mecca like US if you wan wear hijab 24/7... rubbish

No more hijab in US that lady told her daughter the fact in a simple term

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Muslim Family Tweeted In USA. Literally Broke My Heart [photo] by abduljabbar4(m): 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2016
Eastactivist:

No that's dope... go and develope your mecca like US if you wan wear hijab 24/7... rubbish

How will banning Hijab in America improve your life? Are you an American?

12 Likes

Re: See What A Muslim Family Tweeted In USA. Literally Broke My Heart [photo] by julioralph(m): 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
hmmm

why is it that Muslims want to practice their religion everywhere, but take great measures to harass, persecute and intimidate those of other faiths (especially Christians) in the middle east etc

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What A Muslim Family Tweeted In USA. Literally Broke My Heart [photo] by Eastactivist: 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
abduljabbar4:

How will banning Hijab in America improve your life? Are you an American?

Yes it will improve my life by not seeing Muslims dominate America...

Go back to mecca...

Muslims are the world racists we have in this world and it won't be outta place if you get locked out in US. Rubbish religion

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What A Muslim Family Tweeted In USA. Literally Broke My Heart [photo] by rawdpiper(m): 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2016
Eastactivist:

Whenever You See A Lady Wearing Hijaab; Does It Affect You Anyway? I'm Curios.

8 Likes

Re: See What A Muslim Family Tweeted In USA. Literally Broke My Heart [photo] by Eastactivist: 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2016
rawdpiper:

Whenever You See A Lady Wearing Hijaab; Does It Affect You Anyway? I'm Curios.

Yes... she is a potential suicide bomber...
Who knows what she might be hiding under her hijab...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Muslim Family Tweeted In USA. Literally Broke My Heart [photo] by rawdpiper(m): 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
Eastactivist:

Whenever You See A Lady Wearing The Hijaab, Does It Affect You In Any Way? I'm Curios.

1 Like

Re: See What A Muslim Family Tweeted In USA. Literally Broke My Heart [photo] by rawdpiper(m): 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2016
Eastactivist:

There Is A Difference Between Hijaab And Burka. Burka Is The One You're Talking About.
Re: See What A Muslim Family Tweeted In USA. Literally Broke My Heart [photo] by DIKEnaWAR: 8:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
Yea. Don't wear the hijab! Don't carry your culture and be disturbing other people with it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Muslim Family Tweeted In USA. Literally Broke My Heart [photo] by rawdpiper(m): 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
Eastactivist:

There's A Difference Between Hijaab And Burka. Burka Is The One The You Talking About.
Re: See What A Muslim Family Tweeted In USA. Literally Broke My Heart [photo] by DIKEnaWAR: 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2016
Yea. Don't wear the hijab! Don't carry your culture and be disturbing other people with it.

People should learn tolerance by first respecting the other man's way of life, while you want your too to be respected .

8 Likes

Re: See What A Muslim Family Tweeted In USA. Literally Broke My Heart [photo] by abduljabbar4(m): 8:40pm On Nov 09, 2016
Eastactivist:

Yes it will improve my life by not seeing Muslims dominate America...

Go back to mecca...

Muslims are the world racists we have in this world and it won't be outta place if you get locked out in US. Rubbish religion

Just as the Qur'an prophecised, studies have shown that Islam will take over christianity and atheism is gaining mor popularity than christianity so I understand why you hate Islam so much to the extent of calling it a useless religion. Seun I hope you have seen his post

2 Likes

Re: See What A Muslim Family Tweeted In USA. Literally Broke My Heart [photo] by rawdpiper(m): 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

People should learn tolerance by first respecting the other man's way of life, while you want your too to be respected .

Tolerance By Stripping Them Of Their Rights To Wear Whatever They Want To Wear. Guy U Funny. So Those That Walk Almost Naked Are To Be Encouraged?

6 Likes

Re: See What A Muslim Family Tweeted In USA. Literally Broke My Heart [photo] by steppin: 8:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
julioralph:
hmmm

why is it that Muslims want to practice their religion everywhere, but take great measures to harass, persecute and intimidate those of other faiths (especially Christians) in the middle east etc
Exactly!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Muslim Family Tweeted In USA. Literally Broke My Heart [photo] by Eastactivist: 8:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Just as the Qur'an prophecised, studies have shown that Islam will take over christianity and atheism is gaining mor popularity than christianity so I understand why you hate Islam so much to the extent of calling it a useless religion. Seun I hope you have seen his post

You are very economical with the truth...
In what ways is Islam gaining popularity, by teaching hate to kids, for them to hate the Jews? or is gaining popularity by killing people who they refer to as infidels..?
Or gaining popularity by being terrorists?

To tell you guys, you all are getting the popularity already for everything bad... you guys are the reason the world is in shambles, war here and there, senseless killings and beheadings... wtf?!? Is that ?and you call the demonic thing a religion?

You need to have your head re-examined BC I see Muslims as brain washed salvages... rubbish
God of Christians will never allow the Muslim rule the world that's my consolation.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Muslim Family Tweeted In USA. Literally Broke My Heart [photo] by DIKEnaWAR: 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
rawdpiper:

Tolerance By Stripping Them Of Their Rights To Wear Whatever They Want To Wear. Guy U Funny. So Those That Walk Almost Naked Are To Be Encouraged?

Have you ever thought of the fact that their hijab might offend the sensibilities of their host?

8 Likes

Re: See What A Muslim Family Tweeted In USA. Literally Broke My Heart [photo] by policy12: 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
Hmmm God am sorry but why do u allow different religions in the same world u created with ur might why? In my view I think of this often..

1 Like

Re: See What A Muslim Family Tweeted In USA. Literally Broke My Heart [photo] by Eastactivist: 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
rawdpiper:

There's A Difference Between Hijaab And Burka. Burka Is The One The You Talking About.
Burka is worn by which people? The Muslims...
So they are All to me potential terrorists...

In mecca, you get discriminated by Muslims yet you muslims do not want to be discriminated in US are you guys really seeing through your folly at all?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Muslim Family Tweeted In USA. Literally Broke My Heart [photo] by DIKEnaWAR: 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2016
abduljabbar4:

That's why you people are exporting Islam to other countries by pretending to be fleeing from conflicts and war. I didn't realise this until I saw Muslims discussing this and calling it a prophesy.

The world is ready for you people. America just elected a Donald Trump. NEXT to go will be Angela Merkel. OBAMA, who is a closet Muslim allowed all these nonsense to happen, in solidarity with his cherished religion. I wish Trump will start by building a wall around Saudi Arabia to stop you people from leaving when you go for hajj.

8 Likes

Re: See What A Muslim Family Tweeted In USA. Literally Broke My Heart [photo] by Eastactivist: 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
policy12:
Hmmm God am sorry but why do u allow different religions in the same world u created with ur might why? In my view I think of this often..

It all started with Ishmael when Abraham slept with Haggai after being persuaded by his wife Sarah...
You can go and read up the story to understand more better.

Ishmael is the origin of this religion we now see as islam..
But don shiver God won't allow the descendants of Ishmael consume his own people.

5 Likes

Re: See What A Muslim Family Tweeted In USA. Literally Broke My Heart [photo] by abduljabbar4(m): 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

That's why you people are exporting Islam to other countries by pretending to be fleeing from conflicts and war. I didn't realise this until I saw Muslims discussing this and calling it a prophesy.

The world is ready for you people. America just elected a Donald Trump. NEXT to go will be Angela Merkel. OBAMA, who is a closet Muslim allowed all thes nonsense and happen. I wish Trump will start by building a wall around Saudi Arabia to stop you people from leaving when you go for hajj.

Lolso stopping Muslims from entering America will prevent Islam from taking over the world? Tell me how christianity spread. Weren't they moving to places too? Your grandparents were converted to christianity by the colonial masters for economic reasons bros. The world can't stand against the words of God Almighty. Allahu Akbargrin

Btw
Have you heard that Islam has now reached Igbo land?

2 Likes

Re: See What A Muslim Family Tweeted In USA. Literally Broke My Heart [photo] by abduljabbar4(m): 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
Eastactivist:

You are very economical with the truth...
In what ways is Islam gaining popularity, by teaching hate to kids, for them to hate the Jews? or is gaining popularity by killing people who they refer to as infidels..?
Or gaining popularity by being terrorists?

To tell you guys, you all are getting the popularity already for everything bad... you guys are the reason the world is in shambles, war here and there, senseless killings and beheadings... wtf?!? Is that ?and you call the demonic thing a religion?

You need to have your head re-examined BC I see Muslims as brain washed salvages... rubbish
God of Christians will never allow the Muslim rule the world that's my consolation.

You don't even know anything about your religion. Your religion promotes incest, killing of false prophets, killing of adulterers, and non-believers. Christians have killed much more people than Muslims. The adolf hitler that you call an atheist was actually a catholic.

Yes, Islam is gaining popularity everyday. Just last week about 7 christians converted to Islam and so far on NL all the atheists including seun were christians before. Talking about wars, who are those funding them? So far more people have been killed in the world wars than th wars fought by muslims so can you stfu?

Your religion is more demonic and senseless. Tb joshua's prophecy should explain this point better.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Muslim Family Tweeted In USA. Literally Broke My Heart [photo] by kiddie(m): 9:22pm On Nov 09, 2016
julioralph:
hmmm

word even my muslim peeps do this

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Significance Of Black Friday Shopping In USA / The Original Chinese Don't Exist Anymore. / Aljazeera Crew Detained In Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.