Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,588 members, 7,944,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:13 AM

Video Of Wole So Yinka Saying He Will Tear His U.S Green Card If Trump Wins - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Video Of Wole So Yinka Saying He Will Tear His U.S Green Card If Trump Wins (658 Views)

Olaokun Soyinka Writes Tonye Cole Over Airplane Seat Saga Of Wole Soyinka / Soyinka Blasts Nigerians Asking Him To Tear His Green Card With Very Big Grammar / Wole Soyinka: "I Will Tear My Green Card If Donald Trump Wins" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Wole So Yinka Saying He Will Tear His U.S Green Card If Trump Wins by Built2last: 10:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
The Noble laureate must have heard a heart attack when the news broke.

His judgement was media opinion based and highly sensational.

My leasing from Trump are enormous. When the odds seems against you, never give up. Keep pushing to the end.

They asked him during the campaign, will you concede defeat, he said I will keep you in suspens. His entire body was dead to defeat. He never saw failure. His eyes were on the ball. He kept balling till he balled into white house.

There are voters in elections who never make noise...who they will vote is in their mind.

Hillary won in all opinion polls. Won on all TV stations

In fact she won in Nairaland polls organised fews days ago.

American people won in the ballot box.

Remember. ..not even a chicken died in this election.
The incubent never attempted rigging despite political differences.

America won. If you don't have papers...leave their country. ..It's that simple. National Emergency Agency is facing Bokoharam victims and won't have time to welcome deportees. Nuff said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32y1ZtzYqE0
Re: Video Of Wole So Yinka Saying He Will Tear His U.S Green Card If Trump Wins by afanide: 11:44pm On Nov 09, 2016
Nawa o.....
See how you guys are digging out their evidence online.....cheesy
Make una 4give and 4get abeg
Re: Video Of Wole So Yinka Saying He Will Tear His U.S Green Card If Trump Wins by Rencent(m): 11:49pm On Nov 09, 2016
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Modified / I Want Your Lips On Mine / Her Tears.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.