Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,779 members, 7,886,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 09:23 PM

I Need A Free Information On How I Can Get The 2checkout Mastercard - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Free Information On How I Can Get The 2checkout Mastercard (1289 Views)

Pls Do I Need To Have A Company B4 Selling With 2checkout Or Plimus? / What Are The Products And Services A Nigerian Can Sell On 2checkout.com? / Paypal/2checkout In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Free Information On How I Can Get The 2checkout Mastercard by cartoon1b: 12:27am On Nov 01, 2009
i need an information on how i can get the 2checkout mastercard and payoneer card to, i will be hoping to hear from someone out they, on how some one can open the account from home here in nigeria
Re: I Need A Free Information On How I Can Get The 2checkout Mastercard by lagoshost(m): 9:24am On Nov 01, 2009
Hello,

This is very simple. Open 2checkout account and when it is ready request for the payoneer cad and they will give you. We can help you do this if you currently cant make a payment online.

But I will suggest that you get a local card as the payoneer is more expensive to maintain.

Enjoy urself.

Chibueze
www.Lagoshost.com

(1) (Reply)

Domain Registration / Tips On How To Get Approved By Google Adsense / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.