Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,172 members, 7,939,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 11:08 AM

Can I Proceed To Learn Android Developing With Java Basic? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Can I Proceed To Learn Android Developing With Java Basic? (1205 Views)

You Would Better Start Programming With Java Or C# / Top 20 Websites To Learn Coding With Java, Python, SQL, Algorithms, And Git For / Promo!! Promo!! Java Basic Tutorial For FREE 4 Beginners For 3weeks Via Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Proceed To Learn Android Developing With Java Basic? by Dangujba1111: 7:27am On Nov 10, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, Thanks for your attention i'm web developer major (Back End) with PHP, but i am currently learning java, one of my friend advice me to start android App developing i do research and i interested to start, but please can i proceed with my Basic Java knowledge? If yes what is next step to follow? Thanks waiting your comment

2 Likes

Re: Can I Proceed To Learn Android Developing With Java Basic? by kentho(m): 7:59am On Nov 10, 2016
Yeah... U have to move beyond the basics and there is no better way than engaging in projects... Funny enough no matter what you think u've learnt, projects will widen ur horizon beyond what u think u need...
Re: Can I Proceed To Learn Android Developing With Java Basic? by Dangujba1111: 9:52am On Nov 10, 2016
kentho:
Yeah... U have to move beyond the basics and there is no better way than engaging in projects... Funny enough no matter what you think u've learnt, projects will widen ur horizon beyond what u think u need...
thank you.
Re: Can I Proceed To Learn Android Developing With Java Basic? by shollax(m): 10:41pm On Nov 10, 2016
If I may ask, can u list the basic knowledge you have?

(1) (Reply)

Database And Internet Data Retriever / Problem Of Profile Picture For Members / Where Can I 0 Learn Phyton?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.