Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,586 members, 7,975,306 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:22 PM

How Much Will You Sell Bigbrothernaija.com If You Are The Real Owner? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Will You Sell Bigbrothernaija.com If You Are The Real Owner? (308 Views)

Review If Dosespay.com If Is Real Or Fake / The Real Owner Of Shoprite. / Meet Zenith Bank Real Owner: History Of Zenith Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Will You Sell Bigbrothernaija.com If You Are The Real Owner? by donrichdavid: 9:36am On Nov 10, 2016
The Big Brother Naija is coming back very soon and as the owner of the BigBrotherNaija.Com i have received offers, but How much did you think is a good offer? But if i have a better offers i will sell it!

when i registered the domain in 2013 i have a lot of plans about it but i couldn't believe that Malti-choice will think of coming back with big brother Naija, but for me i think i will use it as a blog to blog about what is going on in the BBN house or what do you think?
Do you have any ideas on how this domain could put in to use?
I will also like to open door for any body or any group that want to go into partnership me and put the domain into use!

To make your Offer or for partnership contact me at idonrich@gmail.com and drop you phone number in the email.
You can also ask questions below . thanks

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Do Any Of The Following Web Services? Contact Nigeria’s No 1 Web / Four Ways Blogging Can Help You Attract Customers To Your Business / Yahoo Says Data Stolen From 1 Billion Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.