Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,026 members, 7,919,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:59 AM

Saint Obi Steps Out For AFRIMMA Awards In Lagos (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saint Obi Steps Out For AFRIMMA Awards In Lagos (Photos) (82149 Views)

Saint Obi Steps Out With His Daughter (Photo) / Star Actor Saint Obi Steps Out In Style(photos) / Saint Obi Poses With His Daughter, Fans React: 'She Is Future Miss World' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Saint Obi Steps Out For AFRIMMA Awards In Lagos (Photos) by xnsandrxns: 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
Re: Saint Obi Steps Out For AFRIMMA Awards In Lagos (Photos) by Mizabey(f): 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2016
Came:
Who be that masquerade in red beside fresh saint Obi.
na denrele dem dey call am oh,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saint Obi Steps Out For AFRIMMA Awards In Lagos (Photos) by Jaisgr8: 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2016
In HUMILITY I solicit for your votes; in order to proceed to the next stage of the ETISALAT FLASH FICTION PRIZE.

Just; click on the link;https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=2041

My story title is; BEDFORD DREAM,And my name is; OBI CHIKAEMEREMPlease click the link to vote for my etisalat flash fiction awards *BEDFORD DREAM**OBI CHIKA*When you click it may say error or go back to safety, please ignore and proceed, a page opens where you see my story,.. click on the like sign(like that on facebook) or the blue box with a number. It takes you to a new page where you have to input your facebook details. share with your friends, voting ends on November 30th.

I'm Counting on you all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour / Davido Builds A House For Utibe Who Sang ‘IF’ (Photos) / Davido And His N1.3 Million Benz Bicycle (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.