Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,907 members, 7,872,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

Fan Shades Ice Prince For Supporting Donald Trump - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Shades Ice Prince For Supporting Donald Trump (27209 Views)

Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA / "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo / 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Shades Ice Prince For Supporting Donald Trump by obailala(m): 10:53am On Nov 10, 2016
Nigerians always in other people's business; always in a hurry to impose their personal opinions and judge others. Meanwhile the tweet doesn't even sound like Ice Prince supports Trump, he only seems to be hailing the man's guts.

1 Like

Re: Fan Shades Ice Prince For Supporting Donald Trump by Jaynom(m): 10:53am On Nov 10, 2016
So iceprince is not entitled to an opinion abi?

1 Like

Re: Fan Shades Ice Prince For Supporting Donald Trump by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 10, 2016
Chai! Lwkmd

Re: Fan Shades Ice Prince For Supporting Donald Trump by Cannonleo(m): 10:54am On Nov 10, 2016
I agree with iceprince.dumb reply from mrchubby Abi chuky

1 Like

Re: Fan Shades Ice Prince For Supporting Donald Trump by iykekelvins(m): 10:56am On Nov 10, 2016
This thing go enter
Re: Fan Shades Ice Prince For Supporting Donald Trump by jerryfisher(m): 10:59am On Nov 10, 2016
Don't worry ice God will judge him!!!!
Re: Fan Shades Ice Prince For Supporting Donald Trump by slimpoet11(m): 11:02am On Nov 10, 2016
UpperCut grin
Re: Fan Shades Ice Prince For Supporting Donald Trump by sucess001(m): 11:02am On Nov 10, 2016
chai...the guy's comment is mean but true...

cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Fan Shades Ice Prince For Supporting Donald Trump by emmydollars4life(m): 11:04am On Nov 10, 2016
MAY BE THE GUY NEED TO TRY FOOTBALL
Re: Fan Shades Ice Prince For Supporting Donald Trump by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 10, 2016
Na word he tell Zamani so o
Re: Fan Shades Ice Prince For Supporting Donald Trump by ndcide(m): 11:13am On Nov 10, 2016
People will surely get over this Trump issue.

Meanwhile, those ladies on Nigeria info Fm Lagos, morning talk show, should stop being unnecessarily emotional about the victory of Trump and get to their lives.
Re: Fan Shades Ice Prince For Supporting Donald Trump by Kingbuhari(m): 11:31am On Nov 10, 2016
Trumpet really raped Hillary front and back.... kai Yolobas dey react as if Awo lose an election... TUFIAKWA
Re: Fan Shades Ice Prince For Supporting Donald Trump by OBAGADAFFI: 11:33am On Nov 10, 2016
ndcide:
People will surely get over this Trump issue.

Meanwhile, those ladies on Nigeria info Fm Lagos, morning talk show, should stop being unnecessarily emotional about the victory of Trump and get to their lives.

Especially that Tolu, with her ITK and her ihavebeento attitude.
Re: Fan Shades Ice Prince For Supporting Donald Trump by bmaks: 11:36am On Nov 10, 2016
EPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Re: Fan Shades Ice Prince For Supporting Donald Trump by RealestG(m): 11:45am On Nov 10, 2016
Airforce1:
He blew then and went back to upcoming artist got me.

I'm sorry to laugh at that comment .. But you all know I'm just human so permit me please.
look at this one!

Re: Fan Shades Ice Prince For Supporting Donald Trump by ndcide(m): 11:49am On Nov 10, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Especially that Tolu, with her ITK and her ihavebeento attitude.

Not only Tolu, even nelly... They better look for an equilibrium or they'll lose every. Plaguing us with their sentiments is not smart.
Re: Fan Shades Ice Prince For Supporting Donald Trump by shegz24(m): 12:06pm On Nov 10, 2016
jaheymezz:
Even trump don turn to qrammar like this

Imaqine: the world is tryinq to knw Hw Donald #trumped # hillary

you do know 'trump' is an English word right? It means to supersede something/one
Re: Fan Shades Ice Prince For Supporting Donald Trump by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 10, 2016
LorDBolton:
But ice prince fvck up sha

How did he manage to regress sooo much

My brother na numerous Toto dey cause am oh. See people like olamide, them nor dey sleep around anyhow unlike ice prince. Ice prince done Bleep tire both burna boy too and that M.I too. The ones when still dey reign them dey observe before them sleep with woman
Re: Fan Shades Ice Prince For Supporting Donald Trump by Catastrophe1: 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2016
He promised to look into Biafra case and see how he can help in achieving peaceful political solution without bloodshed. He told the Biafra flag waiving man at his rally that “if the people of Biafra want Republic of Biafra, it will be a reality during my administration”. He further told the Biafran agitators to hold on help is on the way.

Under my Administration, Africans will have the right to redraw their map trough referendum and peaceful political process just like we have in Europe and other developed part of the world. Under Trump Administration we will remove the embargo placed on Nigerians by Obama administration concerning Visa lottery program, he said Nigerians are smart and intelligent people, they contributed immensely to the development of modern America, we want them here in large number and my administration will enroll them back in visa lottery program, Obama is unfair to his fellow Blacks for removing the giant of Africa from the program he said.

-daily times ng
Re: Fan Shades Ice Prince For Supporting Donald Trump by LorDBolton(m): 12:31pm On Nov 10, 2016
michael142:

My brother na numerous Toto dey cause am oh. See people like olamide, them nor dey sleep around anyhow unlike ice prince. Ice prince done Bleep tire both burna boy too and that M.I too. The ones when still dey reign them dey observe before them sleep with woman

Lols

Interesting analysis bruv

1 Like

Re: Fan Shades Ice Prince For Supporting Donald Trump by Heavance(m): 12:34pm On Nov 10, 2016
Naija sha......
so wait, people have abandoned the tussle of GEJ & PMB to Trump and Clinton, as if they have a say on how a country (in another continent, far far from Nigeria) is being run.
seriously, wetin concern us na? Buhari still dey here, we dey put our mouth for USA own
Re: Fan Shades Ice Prince For Supporting Donald Trump by excel101(m): 12:42pm On Nov 10, 2016
Of what benefit was Obama to Nigeria or even his native Kenya. Everyone has a right to like whoever between the 2 candidates. One good thing about Donald Trump is that, he doesn't care whose ox is Gourd, he tells you what he would do if elected. Unlike our APC equivalent.
Re: Fan Shades Ice Prince For Supporting Donald Trump by Jexyme(f): 1:08pm On Nov 10, 2016
This may make me start liking Ice Prince
Re: Fan Shades Ice Prince For Supporting Donald Trump by OBAGADAFFI: 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2016
ndcide:

Not only Tolu, even nelly... They better look for an equilibrium or they'll lose every. Plaguing us with their sentiments is not smart.

That Nelly needs a shrink, she is so delusional and disconnected from reality.

The worst part is that they will openly insult any Nigerian that tries to correct them on radio, because to them, Nigerians are not smart.

I wonder how both of them got Broadcasting jobs, not surprised though , this is Nigeria. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Fan Shades Ice Prince For Supporting Donald Trump by blimeyVic(m): 2:12pm On Nov 10, 2016
Mumu talisman. It's up-and-coming not upcoming.
#Shine on ICE. # Trump the GENIUS.
Re: Fan Shades Ice Prince For Supporting Donald Trump by shotster50(m): 3:06pm On Nov 10, 2016
People jumped the gun there.. He never said he supported him... he just hailed him... why people no dey take time read and digest before jumping on someone on twitter?!
Re: Fan Shades Ice Prince For Supporting Donald Trump by shotster50(m): 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2016
Catastrophe1:
He promised to look into Biafra case and see how he can help in achieving peaceful political solution without bloodshed. He told the Biafra flag waiving man at his rally that “if the people of Biafra want Republic of Biafra, it will be a reality during my administration”. He further told the Biafran agitators to hold on help is on the way.

Under my Administration, Africans will have the right to redraw their map trough referendum and peaceful political process just like we have in Europe and other developed part of the world. Under Trump Administration we will remove the embargo placed on Nigerians by Obama administration concerning Visa lottery program, he said Nigerians are smart and intelligent people, they contributed immensely to the development of modern America, we want them here in large number and my administration will enroll them back in visa lottery program, Obama is unfair to his fellow Blacks for removing the giant of Africa from the program he said.

-daily times ng

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fan Shades Ice Prince For Supporting Donald Trump by Boring: 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2016
Chai no more freedom of speech for celebrities
Re: Fan Shades Ice Prince For Supporting Donald Trump by jaheymezz(m): 3:26pm On Nov 10, 2016
shegz24:

you do know 'trump' is an English word right? It means to supersede something/one

Exactly we on d same paqe bruhh......why u come dey explain qimme?? Jxt catchinq fun

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

E-Money Throws Birthday Party For Wife (Photos) / Chiamaka: I’ll Quit Acting If My Husband Is Rich Enough To Take Care Of Me / D'banj Meets With Arunma Oteh, Newly Appointed World Bank VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.