Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,551 members, 7,944,639 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:45 PM

Bode George Rents N1m Chalet At Kirikiri Prisons - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George Rents N1m Chalet At Kirikiri Prisons (4755 Views)

96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo / The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks / Breaking: Many Feared Dead As Inmates Of Kirikiri Prisons Attempt Jail Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George Rents N1m Chalet At Kirikiri Prisons by Utaroz(m): 6:15pm On Nov 02, 2009
Pshewww sad embarassed sad !!!!
Re: Bode George Rents N1m Chalet At Kirikiri Prisons by javante09(m): 6:39pm On Nov 02, 2009
The two years they gave Bode George is too small, people that stole more than him are been sent to 10/12 YEARS in imprisonment, besides they should make sure they recover the whole money from him and use it for something good. The hunter will someday become the hunted. A real bad time for BABA'S men.
Re: Bode George Rents N1m Chalet At Kirikiri Prisons by Fhemmmy: 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2009
javante09:

The two years they gave Bode George is too small, people that stole more than him are been sent to 10/12 YEARS in imprisonment, besides they should make sure they recover the whole money from him and use it for something good. The hunter will someday become the hunted. A real bad time for BABA'S men.

hahahahahahah . . . if wishes were horse, beggars would ride too
Re: Bode George Rents N1m Chalet At Kirikiri Prisons by longfem: 6:58pm On Nov 02, 2009
Wonder shall never end, will he also apply for special chalet in hell if he dies without repentance?
Re: Bode George Rents N1m Chalet At Kirikiri Prisons by Fhemmmy: 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2009
longfem:

Wonder shall never end, will he also apply for special chalet in hell if he dies without repentance?
Nigerian leaders are not worried about hell . . .they wanna enjoy this earth first
Re: Bode George Rents N1m Chalet At Kirikiri Prisons by akin101: 7:19pm On Nov 02, 2009
lets not fool ourselves here anymore,
lipsrsealed
the way we are goin i do not think my generation will see nigeria become a great nation
nigeria is a jungle
the only thing respected here is power
and here might is right
if u are poor unconnected and not ready to do something desperate be preparing very well for suffering here
survival and happiness in this country only belong to the strong,
the weak will die out in dis jungle
people praying for a miracle in nigeria are really wasting their time,
Re: Bode George Rents N1m Chalet At Kirikiri Prisons by akin101: 7:21pm On Nov 02, 2009
e dey feel like say god sef don reject this country
de way devils in human skin devour the stupid and powerless sheep.
cry cry cry cry cry angry
Re: Bode George Rents N1m Chalet At Kirikiri Prisons by throttler(f): 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2009
i hope he has all the effizy attached to that sorta chalet. they should add all the furnishings, and a convoy for him to ride around kirikiri with, and import ladies for him too lipsrsealed
Re: Bode George Rents N1m Chalet At Kirikiri Prisons by ovo4u(m): 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2009
How sure are Nigerian's that this man really just issued only 1million cheque? i don't believed this believed i know those thief also call the head of the Prison would have gotten more than just 1million, Remember this is Nigeria and anything can be done.
Re: Bode George Rents N1m Chalet At Kirikiri Prisons by ovo4u(m): 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2009
akin101:

lets not fool ourselves here anymore,
lipsrsealed
the way we are going i do not think my generation will see nigeria become a great nation
Nigeria is a jungle
the only thing respected here is power
and here might is right
if u are poor unconnected and not ready to do something desperate be preparing very well for suffering here
survival and happiness in this country only belong to the strong,
the weak will die out in dis jungle
people praying for a miracle in Nigeria are really wasting their time,

I think you are 100% right, We must keep struggling to survive that country.
Re: Bode George Rents N1m Chalet At Kirikiri Prisons by Fhemmmy: 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2009
ovo4u:

I think you are 100% right, We must keep struggling to survive that country.
ovo4u:

How sure are Nigerian's that this man really just issued only 1million cheque? i don't believed this believed i know those thief also call the head of the Prison would have gotten more than just 1million, Remember this is Nigeria and anything can be done.

Nigeria we hail thee
Re: Bode George Rents N1m Chalet At Kirikiri Prisons by nazzyon(m): 10:18pm On Nov 02, 2009
For a man to issue a cheque of 1 million Naira from an account. He'd have more than that in that account.

EFCC can simply trace record on that account and if there is anything questionable, they should fight him with that to prevent him from leaving the prison after his jail term.

If petty criminals do not deserve to walk the streets I see no reason why criminals like Bode George should be either. Unfortunately, our government still protects them.

He left a trace. I expect the EFCC or any reliable law enforcement agency to use this against him
Re: Bode George Rents N1m Chalet At Kirikiri Prisons by calcal: 10:43pm On Nov 02, 2009
conspiracy at work. PDP must go!!!
Re: Bode George Rents N1m Chalet At Kirikiri Prisons by lepere(m): 11:32pm On Nov 02, 2009
One thing we have to know in this country is that nothing good will ever come out of that entity known as PDP. We pray God to help us overcome them and drive them out of Nigerian leadership
Re: Bode George Rents N1m Chalet At Kirikiri Prisons by Donpuk(m): 5:18am On Nov 03, 2009
Unbelievable!
Re: Bode George Rents N1m Chalet At Kirikiri Prisons by 9ja4eva: 5:44am On Nov 03, 2009
stupid armed robber
Re: Bode George Rents N1m Chalet At Kirikiri Prisons by bing(m): 6:36am On Nov 03, 2009
judgment day will definitely come,
Re: Bode George Rents N1m Chalet At Kirikiri Prisons by Hercules75(m): 8:35am On Nov 03, 2009
wateva they may be doing now, they should know that the law of Karma will soon catch up with them, let him spend more than 1M for challet, hill pay for it with wat is more than 5M
Re: Bode George Rents N1m Chalet At Kirikiri Prisons by angelking: 8:48am On Nov 03, 2009
omo, wahala dey this country no be small.
Re: Bode George Rents N1m Chalet At Kirikiri Prisons by bobbie1(m): 8:59am On Nov 03, 2009
GUYS 4 GET D GUY GET MOUTH, grin
Re: Bode George Rents N1m Chalet At Kirikiri Prisons by akin101: 11:03am On Nov 03, 2009
by bing
judgment day will definitely come

which yeye judgement
if there is any judgement it is not here on earth for nigerian looters
please lets not fool ourselves here
there is no such thing as judgement in this country,
which rich man does not enjoy his loot in peace,
the abachas the babangidas the obsanjos the sophisticated pen robbers, thieves live out their days in perfect peace and contentment
they grow old in peace and have all they need.
while poor people die in their prime and youth because of poverty, sickness inadequate and frankly worthless healthcare
Re: Bode George Rents N1m Chalet At Kirikiri Prisons by martinkem(m): 11:13am On Nov 03, 2009
what do u guys except, he's a VIP and cant be allowed to stay in general cells with other inmates, a lot needs to be done to improve nigeria, prisons included
Re: Bode George Rents N1m Chalet At Kirikiri Prisons by thewarlord: 11:19am On Nov 03, 2009
we have chalets in prisons? shocked
Re: Bode George Rents N1m Chalet At Kirikiri Prisons by GTay(m): 11:50am On Nov 03, 2009
thewarlord:

we have chalets in prisons? shocked

9Ja we hail thee shocked
Re: Bode George Rents N1m Chalet At Kirikiri Prisons by mrofficial(m): 11:55am On Nov 03, 2009
Let me steal N84 billion and spend 2 years in da jail. Wow! shocked and also live in a chalet, that's a cinch.
Re: Bode George Rents N1m Chalet At Kirikiri Prisons by IFELEKE(m): 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2009
Topic,
Not surprised. . .
Re: Bode George Rents N1m Chalet At Kirikiri Prisons by chire(m): 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2009
i dont blame the man at all.
the maximun secirity prisons doubles as a hotel,renting out vip suites to prisoners.
the prisoner has the money to rent the suite and he felt since such facility and option is available to him,he might as well spend his prison term in comfort.
blame the system for allowing prisoners to rent vip suites,dont blame the prisoner.
Re: Bode George Rents N1m Chalet At Kirikiri Prisons by Ojolowo(m): 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2009
the issue of VIP chalet should be eradicated in Nigerian prison. I want these people (convicted public fund steelers) to feel pain of their injustice to Nigerians. they should be housed together with ordinary people in the prison yards, so that when they come out they shall feel for us.
Re: Bode George Rents N1m Chalet At Kirikiri Prisons by mccloud224(m): 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2009
If it were a drug baron,419er or petty thief, he would be holed up in the most bizarre dungeon kirikiri has to offer.The sitting positions there are enough to bend anyone in two with weeks but Bode George is "different".He is not "everyone else".

Rubbish!

All his belongings should have been checked at the entrance and collected from him.From there, all he should have had was prison uniform and basic essentials.It's only people on witness protection that are put in special cells NOT convicted thieves like him.He gets 2 years (or less) for stealing over 85 billion.A yahoo boy spends 30 - 400 years in 9ja for defrauding $3000.Is that what we define as justice?If this is so, then we Africans need to have a brains examined.
Re: Bode George Rents N1m Chalet At Kirikiri Prisons by MrCartha: 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2010
ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL, BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN THE OTHERS.

-George Orwell - "Animal Farm"
Re: Bode George Rents N1m Chalet At Kirikiri Prisons by chidichris(m): 10:04pm On Jan 06, 2010
white hair criminal. an old idiot in a chalet.
this is the obasanjo war against corruption.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hillary Clinton Blames Nigeria Leaders For Extremism / Chris Okotie Joins Presidential Race. . . Again?! / 2011: Bloodshed, Calamity Ahead – Primate Olabayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.