Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,875 members, 7,889,916 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:47 AM

"Mrs Trump Became First Lady Even Wit Nudity, Why Can’t I?" Nigerian Transgender - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "Mrs Trump Became First Lady Even Wit Nudity, Why Can’t I?" Nigerian Transgender (801 Views)

President Trump And First Lady Made Suprise Visit To U.S. Soldiers In Iraq(Pics) / Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica / Protest In Newyork, Washington As Trump Bans Transgender In U.S.Military(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Mrs Trump Became First Lady Even Wit Nudity, Why Can’t I?" Nigerian Transgender by trendyrammy(f): 11:32am On Nov 10, 2016
Mandy La Candy, born Okwudili, has compared herself with Melania, the wife of US President-elect, Donald Trump. She said this in a post on her page, where she collaged a picture of herself (right) with that of Melania and wrote: “If Melanie with such photos can become a first lady looking like this, why can’t I?"

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/if-with-nudity-mrs-trump-can-become.html

Mynd44 osystein, HumbledbYGrace, mukina2

Re: "Mrs Trump Became First Lady Even Wit Nudity, Why Can’t I?" Nigerian Transgender by itzgbengene: 11:41am On Nov 10, 2016
Dream on now. ODE OSHI

(1) (Reply)

The West Tries To Force Homosexuality On The World Through The UN! / 10 Hot Spots Where Global Conflict Could Erupt / Proof That Shows Israel Belongs To The Jews And Not The Arabs(photo Evidence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.