Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,727 members, 7,875,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

Pleas Advice:- My Married Friend Is Having party With Me And My Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pleas Advice:- My Married Friend Is Having party With Me And My Husband (1281 Views)

I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX / My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II / My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pleas Advice:- My Married Friend Is Having party With Me And My Husband by NaijaHard(f): 11:47am On Nov 10, 2016
Dear Readers,
Please, I have been so worried and scared of my marriage. This thing started back then in school. My room mate and I were good friends and my boyfriend in school use to have party with the two of us, and even when my room mate married before me, she usually comes and have party with us. The husband doesn’t know.

Honestly we were doing it and never saw reasons to stop. Me and my boyfriend now got married three years ago, but with no child yet, and we have been doing the same party. I am bi-sexual and I am about leaving for USA to do my Masters in July and asking my husband how he will cope in my absence, he told me my friend will keep him company.
This my friend is married and living with her husband, though we live in the same city, Lagos, I don’t really know how to stop all these.
These days I don’t even enjoy or join in the party any more, since two weeks now he told me how he will cope in my absence, I have not had s*x.
My friend came and I told her am not in the mood and she went home. My friend has a son for her husband. It is a shameful story but it’s true. It took me great courage to speak up, I am deeply sorry please, don’t see me as a filthy person please. I just want a solution to my problems.
How do I stop these? All I need is honest advice.
From anonymous worried woman. Shared by Cynthia Uju Raphael, a relationship expert and manager.

Source; http://www.naijahard.com/2016/11/pleas-advice-im-so-guilty-my-married.html

cc; lalasticala
Re: Pleas Advice:- My Married Friend Is Having party With Me And My Husband by iduzebaba(m): 11:50am On Nov 10, 2016
Only TB joshua can help u at this point..

Hello friend. My short story has been shortlisted for 2016 Etisalat flash prize. Title: Recurrent Miscarriage; my feminine curse.

Plz show me some love by voting for my story...

Here is the link: https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=2692
Counting on you guys....... just click the like button on the link..
Re: Pleas Advice:- My Married Friend Is Having party With Me And My Husband by afanide: 11:50am On Nov 10, 2016
Even if we comment here, will it get to her
Re: Pleas Advice:- My Married Friend Is Having party With Me And My Husband by SmellingAnus(m): 11:53am On Nov 10, 2016
I like your husband.... He is a honest man... Would you prefer a single girl that you don't know keep him company? undecided either way he will have someone to keep him company so decide for yourself....
Re: Pleas Advice:- My Married Friend Is Having party With Me And My Husband by okechukwu16: 12:10pm On Nov 10, 2016
you know one thing about you ladies is that you people are very selfish. you are looking for a solution not because you feel sorry for what you have been commiting but because you fear your friend will take your man from you. idiat!

1 Like

Re: Pleas Advice:- My Married Friend Is Having party With Me And My Husband by Presh900(m): 12:42pm On Nov 10, 2016
buy him vaseline and two packets of Joy Soap....
Re: Pleas Advice:- My Married Friend Is Having party With Me And My Husband by Came: 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2016
Why start what you can't finish . Keep dancing the music, you bought the cassette .
Re: Pleas Advice:- My Married Friend Is Having party With Me And My Husband by mikolo80: 5:21pm On Nov 10, 2016
See mumu. When you were all bleeping each other you no know
Re: Pleas Advice:- My Married Friend Is Having party With Me And My Husband by mikolo80: 5:21pm On Nov 10, 2016
See mumu. When you were all bleeping each other behind her husband back you no know
Re: Pleas Advice:- My Married Friend Is Having party With Me And My Husband by RGem(f): 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2016
Old story undecided
Re: Pleas Advice:- My Married Friend Is Having party With Me And My Husband by NemzySeries(m): 12:57am On Nov 11, 2016
I jst kw u must b gud @ shoki.......but on a crious not dem no dey do MSC 4 naija?

(1) (Reply)

Between A Man And A Woman, Who Forgives More Easily. Pic / First Date Expectancies / Dear Ladies, Here Are Top 5 Reasons Why Your Vagina Stink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.