Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,182 members, 7,887,431 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:49 AM

...what Is This Country Turning Into. Something Needs To Be Done????????? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ...what Is This Country Turning Into. Something Needs To Be Done????????? (636 Views)

Sodomy: Kano Islamic Teacher Arrested For Turning His Students To Sex Machine / Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) / Nigerian Man Sexually Abuses A Lady In London After Turning Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

...what Is This Country Turning Into. Something Needs To Be Done????????? by YungT001: 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2016
The picture above is a man of about 40 years old, a barber in umuebulu 2 area of Rivers State in Etche Local Government area who was dangerously beaten up by a local vigilante because of N500.00 after embarrassing his property despite he pleaded to them to check back for their money later. Then when the matter was reported to the police on Saturday by 8pm in the night, the police asked me to come back the following morning to make official report because their patrol van was not available at the moment, then when I came back the boys mobilized themselves about seven of them that why do I have to report them to the police then they started beating me with all kinds of weapons while dragging me to the water side that they will kill me and run away. Then I manage to escape from them with heavy injury. And then I run back to the police station again and the police manage to capturing two of the boys. Then to my greatest surprise yesterday being the 9/11/2016 when we went to the D.P.O. The D.P.O in charge told me that I have no case to make.
Hence I am calling and begging on the relevant authority to look into this matter because my life at this moment is at risk. The boys has been release from the police cell and they are now after my life and my family.
please advise me on what to do right now. Thanks
Holly wood
Facebook
my phone number
Nnaemeka Agbawodike

Re: ...what Is This Country Turning Into. Something Needs To Be Done????????? by IRobot7(m): 3:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
Jesus!!!

Re: ...what Is This Country Turning Into. Something Needs To Be Done????????? by Edwinmason(m): 4:02pm On Nov 10, 2016
sorry......accept my sympathy
Re: ...what Is This Country Turning Into. Something Needs To Be Done????????? by Zdoh(m): 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2016
It is a pity.
Re: ...what Is This Country Turning Into. Something Needs To Be Done????????? by dhardline(m): 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2016
The country is a jungle. embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

70-year-old Herbalist With 57 Wives; Sacks 8 / Lawrence Anini The Reign Of Terror / Ambode Orders Execution Of Rev. King, Death Row Inmates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.