Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,766 members, 7,889,465 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:54 PM

Obasanjo Writes Trump, Promises To Work With American President-elect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Writes Trump, Promises To Work With American President-elect (847 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect / US Activist Writes Trump, World Leaders, UN Over Ongoing Biafra Suppression (pic / Obasanjo Writes Trump, Promises To Work With American president-elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Writes Trump, Promises To Work With American President-elect by Icecomrade: 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2016
A former president, Olusegun Obasanjo, has congratulated the president-elect of the United States of America, Donald Trump, and pledged to work with him to attain a “fairer world.”
In a letter dated November 9 he personally signed, Mr. Obasanjo, Nigeria’s president between 1999 and 2007, said, “I felicitate with you, your family and everybody in your campaign for winning the presidential elections to become the 45th President of the United States of America.

“Let me assure you that most of us in Africa who believe in equitability in the global affairs will work with you for a fairer world and more so, those of us in Nigeria.

“While congratulating you once again, please accept the assurances of my highest consideration.”
Mr. Trump of the Republican Party emerged the winner of the November 8 presidential election in what was described as the greatest electoral upset in the history of elections in that country.

He defeated his closest rival, Hillary Clinton, of the Democratic Party, who was projected to win the election.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/214995-obasanjo-writes-trump-promises-work-american-president-elect.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

My opinion
Obasanjo writing a letter to work with Trump as what now? Isn't this man over stepping his boundaries?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Writes Trump, Promises To Work With American President-elect by dingbang(m): 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
Why una Sabi lie
Re: Obasanjo Writes Trump, Promises To Work With American President-elect by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
Lol
Re: Obasanjo Writes Trump, Promises To Work With American President-elect by loopmangoat(m): 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ota baboon obasanjo writes Donald trump
Re: Obasanjo Writes Trump, Promises To Work With American President-elect by DropShot: 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2016
Funny indeed! cheesy

What's with this obsession every Tom, Dik and Harry are engaging?

From PDP which has no defined role in govt, a party so disorganized because of lack of access to our treasury to loot; to IPOD touts who foolishly think Trump has a say in their doomed mission. To thugnor Fayose who will surely end in EFCC custody in 2018, and now to OBJ who has no govt portfolio.

Nigerians with their "attachee" syndrome.

All this is complete arrant nonsense!
Re: Obasanjo Writes Trump, Promises To Work With American President-elect by hammerT: 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Writes Trump, Promises To Work With American President-elect by abduljabbar4(m): 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2016
Work with him on what? Donald trump is not the president of Nigeria for God's sake
Re: Obasanjo Writes Trump, Promises To Work With American President-elect by hammerT: 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2016
hahahahahahahahahaha!

when is the ugly masquerade going to realise he is no longer relevant in the scheme of things?

when is OBJ going to stop thinking he is still president.

Now tell me wat use 84 Years OBJ is to Trump or America?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Writes Trump, Promises To Work With American President-elect by ithope2: 6:50pm On Nov 10, 2016
They will never mind their business. He want to work together with Trump to create a fairer world after working with his greedy friends to ground Nigeria. I hope they won't ground the world. Please someone should tell these hypocrites to leave Trump alone and think on way forward for naija.
Re: Obasanjo Writes Trump, Promises To Work With American President-elect by Sunnygee123: 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2016
What does the man mean sef, Mr trump didn't give a damn about his fantasy. Working with who, yeye people . this man is a shameless man
Re: Obasanjo Writes Trump, Promises To Work With American President-elect by NaijaMutant(f): 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2016
The first Yoruba man to do so

Tiri gbosa for you!!!!!!!

Attention seeker undecided
Re: Obasanjo Writes Trump, Promises To Work With American President-elect by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2016
Obasanjo and Famzing be like. ....abeg who get that meme?
I can't wait for Trump to reopen Halliburton ish, he go just take style invite Obj, Atiku and Danjuma come White House for dinner. From there, na Guantanamo straight up!
They would be neighbors to Hilary Clinton cheesy grin
Re: Obasanjo Writes Trump, Promises To Work With American President-elect by NaijaMutant(f): 7:07pm On Nov 10, 2016
abduljabbar4:
Work with him on what? Donald trump is not the president of Nigeria for God's sake

grin grin grin grin

Baba has gone delusional

Pls talk to him in Yoruba undecided
Re: Obasanjo Writes Trump, Promises To Work With American President-elect by wemmieslim(f): 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2016
I seriously hope Trump has enough sense to appreciate and identify with all this "I must be your friend by force people" sha, let's wait and see.

(1) (Reply)

Result Of Wikipedia Search For MMM (screenshots) / Buhari Vs Jonathan: A Tale Of Two Failures / Why Buhari Is Silent On Southern Kaduna Killings – Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.