Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,868 members, 7,933,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:45 PM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? - Fashion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? (45742 Views)

Should Teenage Girls Wear Makeup? / Wearing Low Cut Jeans Without Any Underwear / Why Do Ladies Wear Jeans Rig Panties? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:42pm On Nov 25, 2009
so you no wan teach me warri pigin? undecided sad
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by GeorgeD1(m): 8:26am On Nov 26, 2009
what happened to this pantless topic? seems ladies like the amaka wants to derail the thread so they can continue hiding under those pantless jeans they wear everyday on okada! grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:27am On Nov 26, 2009
pantless on okada? sorry, im with panties and i ride in style.  tongue
if you no wan teach me, abeg just say it out.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by GeorgeD1(m): 9:02am On Nov 26, 2009
teach you what? i'm lost here. did i teach you how to wear jeans without pants?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by WhyAWhy(m): 12:44pm On Dec 17, 2009
kai na wa oh, the thing we this FREE WORLD THING go CAUSE ground no go contain am sad
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by teejazz2: 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2009
dose girl are very shamefull girl i wonder a lady wearing jeans without pant.yorubas people are calling dat one MUSE YAAAAAAAA make work fast nawa wa dem ooooo
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:18pm On Dec 17, 2009
The same feeling you get when you see guys sagging and showing you their gay butt-cracks. it is simply revolting. I normally do not notice until they are about to get out the car and the jeans is half-way down their butt-crack. Dammm!!! the cream never see that area at all and why they wear no panties is a wonder, only 2trip love-peddlers do that because they want to get down real quick and pull up real fast. grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by GeorgeD1(m): 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2009
well, our sisters should learn a lesson from this teenager who took flashing to the extreme. after landing herself in hospital and narrowly escaping death, she's now a campaigner against body exposure:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/18/20091217/tod-breast-flasher-hit-by-distracted-dri-7f81b96.html
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by Vuitton(m): 10:41pm On Dec 17, 2009
^^ Hey didnt see that story via the link you posted sad
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by Coolnekky: 11:56am On Dec 18, 2009
Come to think of it, it's really digusting, if only they can see what they are exposing, that it's not as attractive as they imagine it to be , anyway God help us.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by GeorgeD1(m): 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2009
vuitton, sorry i guess they moved it to another page:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/18/20091217/tod-breast-flasher-hit-by-distracted-dri-7f81b96.html

or you can just read it here. it is no joke:

bosom flasher hit by distracted driver
Yesterday, 01:29 am

Buzz Up! Print Story A teenager flashing her bosoms in the middle of a New Zealand road paid for her drunken revelry when a distracted driver ran into her. Skip related content
Related photos / videos A drunken New Zealand teen who flashed her bosoms in the middle of a road has been …More Enlarge photo More photos: Oddly Enough

Cherelle Dudfield, 18, was dared to flash passing cars in the southern city of Invercargill after a night out drinking with friends.

She had exposed herself to a couple of cars from a strip in the middle of the road when the stunt went awry.

"I seen a car coming towards me on the centrelane, so I decided to run and I got hit," Dudfield told commercial television news.

She was taken to hospital but suffered only a few cuts and bruises after rolling over the bonnet of the car and cracking the windscreen.

The teenager was convicted this week of disorderly conduct and fined in an Invercargill court for her September exploits.

Dudfield said she had learned her lesson and had a message for anyone else considering a similar stunt.

"Don't be me, don't be silly, don't get drunk and stand in the middle of the road and flash anyone because it hurts when you get hit."
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by mamagee3(f): 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2009
Who said Nigerians girls don't wear pants? grin grin
Please, they do unless you watch them dress up
. grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by ibobabe(f): 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2009
to save time jare, grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by GeorgeD1(m): 7:29pm On Dec 22, 2009
you mean for quick action? grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by ibobabe(f): 8:49pm On Dec 22, 2009
George_D:

you mean for quick action? grin
shocked shocked
no ooo,save time to do nice thingss grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:48am On Dec 23, 2009
mama-gee:

Who said Nigerians girls don't wear pants? grin grin
Please, they do unless you watch them dress up
. grin grin

I confirmed from a low-jeans-wearing chic, some do but most do not. because they know that the butt-flashing drives men nuts and seeing that their is no g-string anywhere in sight heightens the expectation of sex, you can bring a man to his knees with that combo. so she says.

It is not just a fashion thing, it is a survival tool grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by GeorgeD1(m): 10:08am On Dec 23, 2009
yeah. nothing sells better than sex (or is it an expectation of sex?) grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by denzel2009: 7:14am On Jan 02, 2010
I used to work with a girl that said she likes what the jeans does to her lipsrsealed when she goes commando.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by Lolajoy(f): 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2010
Na wah for the Nigerians girls oh, Because as for me i'm not and will never be among those girls you are talking about.Maybe one of you should try telling one of them if you see them like that, that is if you are not enjoying the free show, grin grin ;DYou guys should not forget that we have new parts now oh!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by Daboncrush(m): 12:34am On Jan 17, 2010
They feel its the best.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 17, 2012
Interesting topic, I was once in a boutique in PHC, went to the change room to test some clothes, happens to be a general female change room. And I saw this lady trying a jeans without panties. She was wearing one from home without panties and now trying one from the boutique. I was like, what the heck! She said I should mind my business. Funny the jeans wasn't her size and I quickly dashed out. After then, after buying a new jeans, I don't forget to use hot water and dettol in that particular area regardless of the shop and location. You never know what might,
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by omar22(m): 10:00am On Jan 20, 2012
Its not only Nigerian but world wide most especially during the summer,

Once upon a time on my friend and I stopped to pick up 2 Zambian girls then head to the night club, on our way out, we steppped into a crowded lift and I could feel that is wearing nothing beneath her dress! I the car I dropped the topic and they both said. Why would you wear pant in the heat? most especially when you are going to dance alot, no air or ventilation down south and you need to keep the place fresh. My friend and I felt shocked but its the truth.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by BC3MEDIA: 11:33am On Jan 22, 2012
Makoma is back with their new music video 'Yo Ozali' is the second hottest single from their new album ' EVOLUTION' soon to hit store near you. This young and talented African Gospel musical group has what it take to be the champ in Gospel scene. Armed by their unique voices, the Makoma family has been around for a long time and they are still making good music for us Africans. The actual members of the group are: Annie Makoma, Pengani Makoma, Duma Makoma, Martin Makoma, Tutala Makoma & Patrick Badine. The group is currently based in the UK.

VIDEO: Makoma - Yo Ozali (Gospel Congo) or see it below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zylWq5KNdaQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zylWq5KNdaQ&feature=player_embedded

Story of Makoma

Makoma is a Congolese Christian pop RnB music group that mainly sing in English & Lingala. Lingala is the national language spoken in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC, once known as Zaire). Makoma formed in 1993, by Tutala Makoma. They started performing as a group in 1995 as a group called Nouveau Testament. When they moved 1997 to Holland was when they became Makoma. If you have seen many of Makoma interviews, you would've heard one of their songs then: Nayoki Sango.

They started Gospel music in 1999 and made several albums:

1999 with "Nzambe na Bomoyi (Jesus for Life)".

2002 with King of Kings

2005 with No Jesus No Life

2011 with History (July)

2011 with Evolution (December)

Makoma won 2002 a Kora Awards a best new Artist Africa and in 2005 the South Pacific Award.

Makoma currently sings for BC3 MEDIA LIMITED. A Global Record Label which sit in United Kingdom.

The actual members of the group are: Annie Makoma, Pengani Makoma, Duma Makoma, Martin Makoma, Tutala Makoma & Patrick Badine.

Previous Nathalie and was part of this group.
Nathalie decided 2006 just to concentrate on her own solo career and left the band.

Since they start 1999 there songs in Lingala one producer was with them all the time: Andre Straesser.
Andre is a successful International Producer for Music and did several different projects which reach the top 20 in a lot of countries.

Additional Philipp Bauss was producing over the years several clips for the group.
Philipp Bauss is working today in the Top Management of the German Telekom Group and is also the Managing Director of BC3 MEDIA which has his own Record and Video production Studio and works with several international musicians together. BC3 Media signed of with Amazon a deal for there worldwide distribution of all CDs/DVDs products.

www.makoma.co.uk
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by hydeal(f): 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2013
Dubino: I strongly disagree with the poster. Firstly,it's not only Nigerian girls. Secondly,it's not only girls.
The issue of girls wearing or not wearing panties with jean doesn't really matter but exposing ones butt or part of it in the name of fashion is a real act of irresponsibility. I'am a guy and I don't want to be bias about the issue, some guys does that too, pulling down their jeans exposing their undies/boxers (sagging as it's called in US). Some cities in US has made it illegal to sag and offenders are liable to fine of up to $100 for 1st offenders and fine and some days of community service for frequent offenders.
As Pharoh said,it's not an issue of looking but maintaining a moral and decent society. So I'll say, please pull up your jeans brothers and sisters and use belt if the jean is a bit oversized.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by nnadychuks(m): 8:14pm On Jul 29, 2013
They wear jeans without pants because jeans is not transparent unlike tight that everyone will know that they did not wear pants.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by jbblues24(m): 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2019
I told my wife the truth. I told her I was seeing a psychiatrist. Then she told me the truth: that she was seeing a psychiatrist, two plumbers, and a bartender. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Products For Even, Radiant And Glowing Skin / Why Are Some Watches Expensive? Do They Provide Other Benefits / Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.