Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,649 members, 7,951,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:39 PM

I'm Not Wife Material -- Sonia, Wife Of Nollywood Actor, IK Ogbonna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Not Wife Material -- Sonia, Wife Of Nollywood Actor, IK Ogbonna (1705 Views)

Tory Lanez Tells IK Ogbonna To Stop Posting Nigerian Flag / Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms / Ace Ogbonna, IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales Son Cute In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Wife Material -- Sonia, Wife Of Nollywood Actor, IK Ogbonna by JAYTUNEZ(m): 4:48pm On Nov 10, 2016
Sexy mother of one, Mrs Sonia Ogbonna has said that she is not your everyday boring 'wife material' as she is both unpredictable and tend to be disobedient.

Sonia in a lengthy note on her social media page opened up about her imperfect side, calling herself a troublemaker and a challenge that only her husband can handle.

In her post, she said;
I break the norms and I create them. I can not just "obey". I don't "serve". I do MAGIC. I have superpowers. I change lives around me. I am my own kind of a woman. Imperfect,far from Saint, I am a trouble and a challenge. Im not your boring and predictable "wife material" - I have seen all shades of life and I don't pretend - I embrace my own individual nature and that is why I am the most unconditionally loved for by the only person in this whole Universe who can deal with me without being my weakness but my deepest strength.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/im-not-wife-material-sonia-wife-of.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

Re: I'm Not Wife Material -- Sonia, Wife Of Nollywood Actor, IK Ogbonna by sugarbelly1: 5:07pm On Nov 10, 2016
the other room material grin grin
Re: I'm Not Wife Material -- Sonia, Wife Of Nollywood Actor, IK Ogbonna by sugarbelly1: 5:07pm On Nov 10, 2016
she's too fine sha oo
Re: I'm Not Wife Material -- Sonia, Wife Of Nollywood Actor, IK Ogbonna by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 10, 2016
k
Re: I'm Not Wife Material -- Sonia, Wife Of Nollywood Actor, IK Ogbonna by dangotesmummy: 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: I'm Not Wife Material -- Sonia, Wife Of Nollywood Actor, IK Ogbonna by lordcyl3(m): 9:18pm On Nov 10, 2016
my kind of lady
Re: I'm Not Wife Material -- Sonia, Wife Of Nollywood Actor, IK Ogbonna by sholatem(f): 9:31pm On Nov 10, 2016
Blunt but true
Re: I'm Not Wife Material -- Sonia, Wife Of Nollywood Actor, IK Ogbonna by Shol3(f): 9:51pm On Nov 10, 2016
Cute

(1) (Reply)

(PHOTOS) Check Out This New Sexy Photo Of 35year Old Nollywood Actress / Meet The Beautiful Dentist Singer, Stonebwoy Is Getting Married To This Friday / #bbnaija: Checkout Efe And Bisola As They WOW In New Photoshoot (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.