Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,212 members, 7,873,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:39 PM

10 Things To Relate To If You Were A Bad Gang Leader In School - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 Things To Relate To If You Were A Bad Gang Leader In School (2194 Views)

21 Pictures Nigerian Money Lenders Can Relate To! / Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African / Some Funny But Easy To Relate Name Igbos Call Some Items. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things To Relate To If You Were A Bad Gang Leader In School by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2016
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Relate To If You Were A Bad Gang Leader In School by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2016
1. When your class teacher used to call the bad gang with your name:

“jay z nwachukwu and co. you people have started again abi?”
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Relate To If You Were A Bad Gang Leader In School by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2016
2. When you would visit your friends and their parents frowned at you throughout.

Ah did I kill anybody? angry angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Relate To If You Were A Bad Gang Leader In School by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
3. When your friends had to lie about where they were going if you were involved.

Can you imagine?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Relate To If You Were A Bad Gang Leader In School by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 10, 2016
4. When your siblings did not like anybody knowing you were their sibling.

Before they will think your wahala is a family trait!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Relate To If You Were A Bad Gang Leader In School by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2016
5. When your parents were tired of coming to school because of you.

Every day one complaint after another.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Relate To If You Were A Bad Gang Leader In School by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2016
6. When parents asked that their children not be seated next to you in class cos they see you as a potential criminal grin grin

The children will now still come and look for you!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Relate To If You Were A Bad Gang Leader In School by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2016
7. When people would come and meet you anytime they wanted to look for trouble. grin grin

Did they write nuisance on my head?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Relate To If You Were A Bad Gang Leader In School by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
8. When your name was always on the noisemakers list with *5 or more. grin grin

The class captain was just an oversabi bad belle! angry angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Relate To If You Were A Bad Gang Leader In School by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
9. When the headmaster’s office was your second classroom.

You must go there almost every day and you will be like "father forgive me for I have sinned" grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Relate To If You Were A Bad Gang Leader In School by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2016
10. When after all their insults you still did well in school!

Look at God! The devil is a liar.... Meanwhile you were the boss devil himself. grin grin

Cc:
Fynestboi
Mynd44
Dominique
Lalasticalala

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Relate To If You Were A Bad Gang Leader In School by Edwinmason(m): 6:41pm On Nov 10, 2016
OP 3 GBOSA FOR YOU

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Relate To If You Were A Bad Gang Leader In School by LaClickLaBend: 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2016
that guy on dreads tho kikikiki

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Relate To If You Were A Bad Gang Leader In School by harjorlarh(m): 10:42pm On Nov 10, 2016
i wasnt a bad guy in schl..i face my book

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Relate To If You Were A Bad Gang Leader In School by stexsy(m): 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2016
A typical me.....lolz

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Relate To If You Were A Bad Gang Leader In School by zinachidi(m): 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
harjorlarh:
i wasnt a bad guy in schl..i face my book
facebook ko, instagram ni. grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Relate To If You Were A Bad Gang Leader In School by anininwaobodo: 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2016
I passed school and school passed me.that made me radical.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What's The Most Commonly Used Abbreviation In Nigeria / ATTENTION (mark Angel Comedy) (episode 130) / Hahahaha My Stomach Ooo.. Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.