Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,242 members, 7,910,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 05:59 AM

Girls, BE WARNED!! See What A Nigerian Guy Did To Girl For Refusing His Proposal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, BE WARNED!! See What A Nigerian Guy Did To Girl For Refusing His Proposal (1199 Views)

Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public / Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal / Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girls, BE WARNED!! See What A Nigerian Guy Did To Girl For Refusing His Proposal by chychyobbi(f): 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2016
Nigerian Guy Shares Neakady Photos Of His Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal
written by ugogist November 10, 2016

A boy (using BOY because real men don’t do this) sent in over 52 very raunchy photos to us claiming he wants to pay back hi girlfriend who left him because of their cultural difference.

See What he sent to Ugogists.com.ng below….

Instead of do what he wants, I have decided to drop a very STREN WARNING!!! to every female out there to STOP sending their ynash photos to any man they are not married to! Must a relationship be built on sharing your toto and breast to guys?

Females for a change and making you great again mbok! Stop sending your breast and toto to people you are not married to. The photos will be attached below but the victims face will be blacked out for her protection.

For the boy who sent this. I warn you to delete all those photos you sent me and move on with your life and if you try as much as go to any website to drop this photos and have it posted. I will blog your photo, number, Facebook, and house address. Yes, I will do that. So be warned

GO TO HIS SITE TO See Photos…
>>>http://www.ugogists.com.ng/2016/11/10/nigerian-guy-shares-neakady-photos-of-his-girlfriend-for-rejecting-his-marriage-proposal/

Re: Girls, BE WARNED!! See What A Nigerian Guy Did To Girl For Refusing His Proposal by ednut1(m): 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2016
mumu blogger alert

(1) (Reply)

Signs Of Arrogance / 10 Reasons Why Most Men Can’t Handle A Strong Woman -chioma Nnamdi / 6 Ways To Bring Back The Sex Spark In Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.