Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,788 members, 7,918,515 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:16 AM

Can You Trust Ladies With Cucumber This Period?? See Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Trust Ladies With Cucumber This Period?? See Photos (2619 Views)

I Fine It Difficult To Trust Ladies! / 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better / Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Trust Ladies With Cucumber This Period?? See Photos by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2016
I called my neighbour around 3pm today to help me get cucumber and carrot from a nearby market. I wan wan use the cucumber and carrot chop spaghetti.

I just got back home and she came in to give me the items. to be honest the cucumber doesn't look fresh anymore. but the carrot is. the cucumber looks malnourished, manhandled, used and smells somehow!!!

are you all thinking what I'm thinking??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Trust Ladies With Cucumber This Period?? See Photos by MackBrooklyn: 7:35pm On Nov 10, 2016
OP @Your signature, you love pussy juice but you can't eat a cucumber that you believe a lady used to climax undecided

[size=30pt]Gerrrrrrarrrrrrrrriiiiiiia Mehn undecided [/size]

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust Ladies With Cucumber This Period?? See Photos by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 10, 2016
Picture or...
Re: Can You Trust Ladies With Cucumber This Period?? See Photos by Edwinmason(m): 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
OP @Your signature, you love pussy juice but you can't eat a cucumber that you believe a lady used to climax undecided

your head get protein.....4get this op

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust Ladies With Cucumber This Period?? See Photos by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2016
Edwinmason:
your head get protein.....4get this op
nor be only protein, na iron annd zinc dey inside.

so because I dey suck pxssy, I go con dey chop cucumber wey enter any girl smelly pxssy ba?

my girl goes through 7 stages of bath and 14 stages of pxssy cleansing before I chop the pxssy.
Re: Can You Trust Ladies With Cucumber This Period?? See Photos by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

you want make I dey suck and chop cucmber wey enter ANY girl pxssy ba?

be like say bomb dey your head.
Re: Can You Trust Ladies With Cucumber This Period?? See Photos by MackBrooklyn: 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2016
stupidity:
you want make I dey suck and chop cucmber wey enter ANY girl pxssy ba?

be like say bomb dey your head.

No be you talk say you like pussy juice undecided
Re: Can You Trust Ladies With Cucumber This Period?? See Photos by DCMIX(m): 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2016
see what unemployment is causing

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust Ladies With Cucumber This Period?? See Photos by slimthugchime(m): 8:07pm On Nov 10, 2016
what the dullard has caused undecided undecided
Re: Can You Trust Ladies With Cucumber This Period?? See Photos by Edwinmason(m): 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2016
stupidity:

so because I dey suck pxssy, I go con dey chop cucumber wey enter any girl smelly pxssy ba?

my girl goes through 7 stages of bath and 14 stages of pxssy cleansing before I chop the pxssy.

you clearly reflect your name
Re: Can You Trust Ladies With Cucumber This Period?? See Photos by AfroMighty(m): 10:39pm On Nov 10, 2016
stupidity:

Then its obvious your girl smelly pussy
Re: Can You Trust Ladies With Cucumber This Period?? See Photos by durentsneh(m): 12:19am On Nov 11, 2016
oboi. no ooh. i dont trusst any lady with cucumber wey i go chop. when dat spirit comes upon them, na so dem go ravish the cucumber wey persin dey eat inside toto
Re: Can You Trust Ladies With Cucumber This Period?? See Photos by mofeoluwadassah: 11:26pm On Nov 11, 2016
Bt honestly dis is senseless. angry
Re: Can You Trust Ladies With Cucumber This Period?? See Photos by Raddie(m): 7:14am On Nov 12, 2016
stupidity:
I called my neighbour around 3pm today to help me get cucumber and carrot from a nearby market. I wan wan use the cucumber and carrot chop spaghetti.

I just got back home and she came in to give me the items. to be honest the cucumber doesn't look fresh anymore. but the carrot is. the cucumber looks malnourished, manhandled, used and smells somehow!!!

are you all thinking what I'm thinking??
#Lol! your handle says it all.

9ja ehn!

(1) (Reply)

He Wiped Her Slap Two Good Times...then This Happens (pics) / squirting Is Urine because My girl friend Don't Squirt / What Advice Would You Give The Person Dating Your Ex Now? (See Responses)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.