Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,179 members, 7,916,442 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:48 PM

This Free Web Hosting Features Will Amaze You - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / This Free Web Hosting Features Will Amaze You (561 Views)

Join This Free Web Novice Class / Sim Hosting Features And Functionalities | Simhostng / Web Hosting Features Every Businesses Should Take Seriously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Free Web Hosting Features Will Amaze You by weblord1900: 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
Hostinger is modern hosting company with windows 8 interface Cpanel. This company first launched free hosting in india and now it give in uk also you see in open link and select your country domain.
The thing i like in this hosting company is design of cpanel and easy to use. With Referral program you may easily earn $100 or more per day.

Take a look in features :

Meanwhile it's Hostinger free web hosting service, Here are some of the free hosting features.

2,000 MB Disk space
100Gb Data Transfer
Unlimited Domain
Website Builder
Email Features
No Ads
Windows 8 CPANEL
Php, Mysql
Php My Admin
More Domain Features

Meanwhile it also has some limitations and restrictions.

2 mySQL database per account
2 Email accounts per account
Only 2 FTP accounts are allowed
2 Sub domains per account

The worst is that the free service is not available for Nigerias but I'm using it for free .
But I will also teach you how to use it for free.

First of all, in other to use it.. You must hide your IP address. You can do that by downloading a VPN. I used Hotspot shield for Android on registration. You use any other app that can hide IP address.

That's all

Re: This Free Web Hosting Features Will Amaze You by bot101(m): 10:05pm On Nov 10, 2016
Compared to infinityfree dot net, hostinger is nothing. Who gives you PHP 7 for free? Only infinityfree does

(1) (Reply)

What You Have To Do Prior To Launching Your Website/blog/niche / Premium Writing Services. / Website For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.