Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,952 members, 7,938,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 01:17 PM

Some Women Can Be So Mad,see What This Woman Did To My Car Just Because Of.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Women Can Be So Mad,see What This Woman Did To My Car Just Because Of.... (4433 Views)

Naked Delta Slay Queen's Beads Cut During Sex, Goes 'Mad'. See Reactions (Photos / Our Teenagers Has Gone Mad! See What Teen Posted All For Likes. / Fashion Or Gone Mad: See What This Popular Celebrity Wore Out- Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Women Can Be So Mad,see What This Woman Did To My Car Just Because Of.... by anathemiamia(f): 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
fbtowner:
U scratched someone's car u didn't wait to apologise. Next it will be a soja man. U will see. tongue tongue

OP must have seen it was a woman and decided it didn't matter. Never again grin grin grin
Re: Some Women Can Be So Mad,see What This Woman Did To My Car Just Because Of.... by princeemmma(m): 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
fbtowner:
U scratched someone's car u didn't wait to apologise. Next it will be a soja man. U will see. tongue tongue
chai!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Some Women Can Be So Mad,see What This Woman Did To My Car Just Because Of.... by fbtowner(m): 6:35am On Nov 12, 2016
anathemiamia:

OP must have seen it was a woman and decided it didn't matter. Never again grin grin grin

Lol. Don't mind him. He is now crying fowl play. When he could have just apologise
Re: Some Women Can Be So Mad,see What This Woman Did To My Car Just Because Of.... by omron(m): 7:04am On Nov 12, 2016
O
whiteroses:
I hope some thug treat your mother like that too
She is not old woman as u claim
She is within my age bracket..
Get sense
Dont talk to someone mother anyhow
Re: Some Women Can Be So Mad,see What This Woman Did To My Car Just Because Of.... by omron(m): 7:09am On Nov 12, 2016
By
theGistsonline:
he's laughing at your shiit piece of a car! Why on earth would you hit her & not stop to say sorry That would have saved your side window from getting smashed, your ugly face from appearing on NL plus your precious time & energy for no waste my broda!!!
Ugly face?

How
Was my name printed on the pics?
Even it was later I realized that what happened was a blessing in disguised..... I was traveling to Abeokuta with the car before the incident happened and I canceled the journey..... It was Uknown to me that there was no Engine oil in my engine as the oil sump was leaking......... It was in the morning at the police station I observe it......imagine I was on zero guage on oil and am traveling like an hour journey
My engine would have knocked on the road cos at times I Dont observe dashboard sign..
God used this woman to stop me...
At times in life when things happen we need to thank God cos we Dont know why..........
I use Jetta vw 2002 model 1:6 the engine cost almost 150k but the lady destroyed just 3k glass and saved my engine from knocking
Re: Some Women Can Be So Mad,see What This Woman Did To My Car Just Because Of.... by theGistsonline: 9:09am On Nov 12, 2016
omron:
By
Ugly face?

How
Was my name printed on the pics?
Even it was later I realized that what happened was a blessing in disguised..... I was traveling to Abeokuta with the car before the incident happened and I canceled the journey..... It was Uknown to me that there was no Engine oil in my engine as the oil sump was leaking......... It was in the morning at the police station I observe it......imagine I was on zero guage on oil and am traveling like an hour journey
My engine would have knocked on the road cos at times I Dont observe dashboard sign..
God used this woman to stop me...
At times in life when things happen we need to thank God cos we Dont know why..........
I use Jetta vw 2002 model 1:6 the engine cost almost 150k but the lady destroyed just 3k glass and saved my engine from knocking
that's nice! Thank God!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexy Animal Rights Activists Go Unclad And Smear Fake Blood On Themselves(photos / Have You Ever Fvck A Girl Once And Run Away? (share Your Experience ) / This Picture Is Worth a Million Naira — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.