Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,940 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

I Would Love To Meet This Mavrodi Guy In Person.... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Would Love To Meet This Mavrodi Guy In Person.... (604 Views)

I'll Help You Shop From U.s Stores In Person And Run Some Other Errands / I Want To Buy Btc In Ogba. Meetup In Person / Letter From MMM Mavrodi To Nigerian Journalist & Bloggers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Would Love To Meet This Mavrodi Guy In Person.... by Gazzy88(m): 4:01am On Nov 11, 2016
"be the change you want in the world" by Mahatma Ghandi has been my best quote for only-God-knows reason. In life you only get recognized by what you offer the world and not what you take from it. Years back...,(GOD,Jesus,money and coca-cola) remain universal most populous items/personalities but now,MMM now compete with them. I have some questions in stock for him if i'm opportuned to meet him personally. For him to have gain wider fans/friends in the shortest time tells how he uses his brain. Basking against all odds and confrontations,he is still standing firmly with his idea/belief. Banking system has been the chief "OYENUSI"(once a notorious armed-robber) since years immemorial. While some got carried away by frenzies and entertainments,this guy did it all...SAVED LIVES. I wanna make a difference in my life. I refuse to follow the masses. Call it whatever you like(ponzi,HYIP,wonder bank),the truth is MMM has filled the void the world government created artificially. Let them try stopping it and see WW3 come earlier than predicted. I wanna be more like Mavrodi...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Love To Meet This Mavrodi Guy In Person.... by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 11, 2016
Re: I Would Love To Meet This Mavrodi Guy In Person.... by Gazzy88(m): 8:03am On Nov 11, 2016
Attitude determines altitude in life. Let him keep deceiving himself with the hope that he's smart. Idiots like him can't halt MMM. If Mavrodi could create a platform for people like him to survive and he deem it fit to see to its downfall,then certainly he must be a lowlife. Remember that out of twelve disciples cometh Judas.

(1) (Reply)

Free Training Revealing The Only Business To Do In 2017 To Make You Daily Cash / 10 FAQs About Conditional Cash Transfer (CCT) Answered - Concise News / Work Smart, Earn Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.