Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:27 PM

My Wish For You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Wish For You (258 Views)

O' God Of The Heaven And The Earth, My Heartfelt Wish For The Year 2018; / What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? / Make A Christmas Wish For Nigeria!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wish For You by Gboyee4fun(m): 6:51am On Nov 11, 2016
My wish for You as A Christian.

I hate it seeing you rushing and seeking after miracle, have you forgotten that the God that created you created the person You are running to for miracle, why don't you run to the giver of the gift instead of running to those that have the gifts? You are a Christian right? You have faith, right? You can pray, right? You can read and meditate on the word that giveth life, right? Then what's wrong, how can you be among the crowd that will be seeking for miracles... The name Christian needs to be redeemed, A christian is a Christ-like, not a church goer or a miracle seeker...okay, let assume you started as a church goer or someone seeking for miracle, yet you need to change level, you need to graduate, you need to change form, you need to grow out of the crowd, how long will be repeating the same class all over again?

It is my wish for you to grow in Faith, yeah you started as a man of no faith, the apostles also started like that, but hearing the word, they are changing form, growing from one realm to another, they grow from the state of NO FAITH, to the state of LITTLE FAITH, they don't stop there, the still grow the realm of great faith until they are rooted and grounded in Faith. It is my wish for you to really be rooted and be grounded in faith because the God that moulded the Apostles moulded you too...and don't forget, He says I'm at the door knocking if anyone, yes anyone hears my voice and open the door, He will comes in...As the call was to the Disciples it is to you too...

Oh, have you forgetting that Elijah was actually a man like us, whom did he know that made him performed supernaturally? How come at this age, at this generation, calling yourself a Christian, still be allowing a prophet to be prophesying over you? When you ought to be the giver of the prophecy? How come you will still be among the crowd praying amiss? As far as I know, not every prayer lead on the pulpit is meant for a real Christian, that's why you can be praying in tongue when others are praying with the leader's understanding . the same prayer you prayed in year 2010 over the enemies is what you are still shouting on this year 2016, is that meant to be for a Christian? When the scripture clearly says, be wiser than the devil, how many times did you need to resist the devil when you are already wiser than him...it is my wish for you to stand out and to actually be A Christian... Be A Christ like, the Holy spirit is for you, make yourself available for Him, you already know the criteria, take personal prayer, meditation and pure service serious and see the result of how you will grow, be a vessel unto Honour not otherwise.....Please be A Christian!!!

https://m.facebook.com/Peteru-393760750712720/

(1) (Reply)

Per-hour Testimony Season. / Pls Help Me With These / Jesus Is The Way Feature James Okon By Godstime Promise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.