Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:40 AM

Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? (8779 Views)

I Always Twin With My Wifey / What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? / My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
kaziblake:
Okay..

U get get sweet t0t0?
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by Dainikel(m): 10:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Is ur dad igbo
Dude its rare.. i know wat im telling u.
If ur dad is igbo and married yoruba.
Either he lives in yorubaland or her mum not a yoruba woman.

U ar talkin about serving in edo state?.
Pls im not talkin abt marriage with edo men.
Ofcoz yoryba women marry edo men alone.
Pls read my post very well
Yea my Dad is Igbo. My maternal grandparents are both Yorubas(tho both late now) & yea my Mum met my Dad in lag.(U're probably ryt on this one)
U didn't get my latter point; I pointed out that I witnessed the wedding of a core Yoruba lady from Ondo State & an Imo guy(they were both members of the church I attended there) & here where I reside I attended the wedding of my Mum's colleague(a core Yoruba lady likewise) & her Igbo husband(he also resides in Abk tho).
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by Nobody: 2:36am On Nov 20, 2016
I am in love with Hausa/Fulani girl but her parents would not allow it bc I am a Christian, so bad, they say except I convert to Islam which I can't, not bc I detest Islam but I can't afford to do all their rituals /traditions involved in their worship.
And these girls don't bloody care about ur religion /ethnicity, all they care z love.
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by EngrKem: 11:03am On Apr 08, 2017
Jessidaisy4:
My husband has to be from my tribe, Igbo grin
Which state are you from?
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 08, 2017
Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba. kiss
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by DaisyII: 9:45pm On Apr 08, 2017
An hausa male would do. The educated and handsome ones biko.
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by oforij(m): 11:55pm On Apr 08, 2017
IGBO. COz their women are caring besides other factors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Ex / When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (photos) / Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.