Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,110 members, 7,928,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 01:21 PM

Pay Online Securely/USD Visa Virtual Credit Card/Fund In Naira/Verified Paypal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pay Online Securely/USD Visa Virtual Credit Card/Fund In Naira/Verified Paypal (951 Views)

Pls Help Where Can I Sell Paypal Fund In Nigeria / Get An Active U.S Virtual Credit Card And Use It To Pay Online / USD Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | Instant Paypal VCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pay Online Securely/USD Visa Virtual Credit Card/Fund In Naira/Verified Paypal by cybernaut(m): 9:29am On Nov 11, 2016
Dear Online Shoppers,

Welcome to our instant prepaid virtual visa credit card for Online payment System.
Enjoy our fully -Automated instant delivery classic service.

Maybe people feel unsafe when using their own credit card because they fear their card information will be compromised for fraudulent purposes. For these reasons, we are providing you with a best service that will grant you peace of mind while shopping on the web.

It is truly a solution that will keep you secure. We are proud to present to you our instant virtual credit card. One important advantage of our visa virtual card is that you won't ever have to be concerned about revealing your personal information on the internet.

Our visa virtual cards can be used with any name and or address. which simply means you always stay protected and your personal information remains just that. Our prepaid virtual cards are accepted anywhere visa is accepted.

Our preloaded cards are available in the following denomination: $5,$20,$40,$60,$80,$100,$150,$200,$250,$300,$400 and the maximum is $2500 are available to purchase at your any given time.

We will be glad to serve you with any amount not listed here.

All of our visa virtual cards support AVS (Address Verification System) and can be used to verify PayPal and other online accounts.

Please feel free to contact us on 08065835449 and we will give you the equivalent amount in Naira because exchange rate varies.

Thank You once More.
Re: Pay Online Securely/USD Visa Virtual Credit Card/Fund In Naira/Verified Paypal by Preshila(f): 10:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
Why una dey do like this? Why must people contact you directly before knowing your rates. If you are being open and honest, oga do well to put down the naira equivs of those prepaid cards. I bet people will patronize you including me, if we see some good level of transperency.
My 2 cents...

(1) (Reply)

How Alabukun Became Popular In Nigeria,with Over 100 Years Without Advertisement / What Kind Of Business Can I Start Doing With 100k / Online Marketing Job (affiliate Program). Make Money Online!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.