Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,240 members, 7,880,895 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:49 AM

Finally! Justine Skye Confirms She Is Dating Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Finally! Justine Skye Confirms She Is Dating Wizkid (3477 Views)

Fan To Tiwa Savage: "Are You Dating Wizkid Or Not?" / Justin Skye: "I Am Not Dating Wizkid, We Are Just Friend" / Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally! Justine Skye Confirms She Is Dating Wizkid by NaijaHard(f): 10:34am On Nov 11, 2016
The budding American is ready to put to bed the rumours she is dating Wizkid or not, as she confirmed with the phrase, “We’re definitely“.

Dark skinned American singer, Justine Skye has confirmed she is dating Nigeria’s top notch singer Wizkid.

After high talks about the relationship on social media even without both parties confirming the relationship everyone assumed the relationship was a done deal but now we can confirm this.

TheGrapeJuice recently bumped into Justine and had loads of question for when asked about if she was dating Wiz she said;

“We’re definitely…cool. He’s definitely someone who I spend a lot of time with and we’re getting to know each other. We just met, so…good vibes…good vibes.” Then she laughed.
Speaking on how their joint collaborative single. “U Don’t Know“ happened, she said;

“Well, basically, our fans linked us up together because I was really into Afrobeats music. So our fans were like “you guys should work together, you guys could make magic together”. And then finally he reached out to me and I was like “we should work together “ and then we got to the studio, we made a bunch of songs and ‘U Don’t Know’ definitely became the clear single.”

The song which had this island vibe on it with the Jamaican heritage to it, the video is about to drop.

http://www.naijahard.com/2016/11/finally-justine-skye-confirms-she-is.html

1 Share

Re: Finally! Justine Skye Confirms She Is Dating Wizkid by greatnaija01: 10:42am On Nov 11, 2016
so what is our business, TRUMP is PRESIDENT...who whizkid epp...does this make economy better. she will soon be deported to her african country.. NAIJA WILL ACCEPT NO REFUGEES grin

2 Likes

Re: Finally! Justine Skye Confirms She Is Dating Wizkid by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 11, 2016
wizdaddy on da beat
Re: Finally! Justine Skye Confirms She Is Dating Wizkid by NaijaHard(f): 10:51am On Nov 11, 2016
deb303:
wizdaddy on da beat

grin
Re: Finally! Justine Skye Confirms She Is Dating Wizkid by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:34am On Nov 11, 2016
for your mind
Re: Finally! Justine Skye Confirms She Is Dating Wizkid by Joshkid(m): 12:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
We don sabi before now! angry
Re: Finally! Justine Skye Confirms She Is Dating Wizkid by froshhomie(m): 12:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
Mtcheew dem for hide am mre and finally comfirm it for heaven
Re: Finally! Justine Skye Confirms She Is Dating Wizkid by Kobicove(m): 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
So why did it take her so long to admit it?
Re: Finally! Justine Skye Confirms She Is Dating Wizkid by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2016
Useless uncultured and poor trained wizkid.

Quote me and hav terrible nightmare this night

(1) (Reply)

Hush Puppi Shows Off Receipt Of His Expensive Shopping In Paris (pics, Vid) / GET MORE EYES on your products/services with Whatsapp marketing! / Photos: Rihanna’s Boob Exposed As She Suffers Embarrassing Wardrobe Malfunction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.