Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,237 members, 7,887,669 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:06 PM

What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? (15763 Views)

Pope Francis Prays For Nigeria As Dogara Meets Him In Vatican City,italy(pics) / What Have You Done For Nigeria And What Has Nigeria Done For You / Nigeria At 56. What Has Nigeria Achieved Since Independence? Funny Answers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Surfboard(m): 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
Nigeria has killed me many times, and I I've not even had the chance to die for Nigeria yet.
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Luckymay(f): 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
Caseless:
come to za oza room. sad
Lol
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
winj:

God grants means of sustenance A fictional "spiritual character" that you and you other brainwashed african primates rest your hopes on grants sustenance?
Are you actually human? somoeone please take this dullard's passport and reduce him to pet status!!!

1diots like you keep telling people to forget family planning and population control, god did not send money or provide food, and africans are risking shark infested waters to get to europe but here is an oblong-headed coconut shell skull ape telling africans that they should keep breeding because "God grants means of sustenance"

What a tragedy!

Kids say the darnedest things!
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Lovechyld101(m): 2:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
Nigeria can kill someones dream From 2.1 graduate to okada rider or gate man from the american dream to wearing baggy and doing Eyor on the street.

what i have done for nigeria i served nigeria under the rain and in the sun during Nysc. lectured several hours on empty stomach for free. taxed my self for personal Cds.

yet still dey pray for blessing.
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by fitinwell: 6:38pm On Nov 13, 2016
[size=28pt] What as Nigeria done for me?
Gave me Buhari as president who successfully lead us to dead end of recession.
what have I done for Nigeria?
Dumbass voted for APC
[/size]
Re: What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Opeade939(f): 10:44pm On Nov 13, 2016
pansophist:
What has Nigeria done for me> and what i've I done for Nigeria?

There is an in-exhaustive list documenting how Nigeria has failed me and at large, its citizens, but I wont focus on that. My writings will be based on the positive side, an opposition to negative rantings.

1. Nigeria gave me an high school education FREE OF CHARGE.

My parents are not rich, and to be honest, they are poor. If high school education is not free, I wont be able to get the necessary educational certificate that helped me secured a tuition free scholarship to Finland, and further helped my academical careers. The education was not the best, it was filled with challenges and corporal-punishment was a disciplinary norm, nevertheless, its undeniable that it lay the foundation to thrive to post secondary education.

2. Nigeria thought me how to appreciate little things.

Nigeria is a country where the rich also suffer. The application of poverty in Nigeria is not merely social, nor a thing of class, but structural in nature. What I mean by being structural is that even if I am a dollar millionaire, me and my wealth is still subject to the same erratic supply as everyone, my kids will go to school infested with cultism, lecturer given grades depending on his emotional states, candidate bribery, potential sexual interest, to name a few. I still fear that I might die if an emergency life-threaten sickness occurs, due to the not-so sophisticated health care system. What i'm I trying to say?

Living in the west made me appreciate little things I didn't enjoy in Nigeria, thing people here takes for granted. The feeling that I do not have to worry about power supply, or if I will starve during job loss is refreshing. That if anything happens, to me, regardless of the medical cost, I wont pay a dime to get the best of medical service. If I didnt experience a basis for comparison, I will probably not see the beauty in it.

and what i've I done to Nigeria?

Well, I remit money back home monthly to support some of my relatives, and also, I have plans to set up a business in the nearest future. I still consider Nigeria my home, and the only place I will be 100% comfortable and a sense of community belonging, something I do not feel here. I hope it counts.
I love this! ,May God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PREMIUM TIMES Pulls Story And Apologize On Alleged Comment By Ajimobi’s Daughter / 5,000 Nasarawa APC Members Defect To PDP / Atiku Politicising National Tragedy — Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.