Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,630 members, 7,975,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 04:36 AM

Donald Trump Snubs Buhari, Calls Other World Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump Snubs Buhari, Calls Other World Leaders (6644 Views)

Donald Trump Snubs President Buhari Calls Other World Leaders / Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React / Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Snubs Buhari, Calls Other World Leaders by goldenceo1: 3:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
Re: Donald Trump Snubs Buhari, Calls Other World Leaders by Presidiotbuhari: 3:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
Zoogerians are in a very deep poo.

. Thank JAH I'm not a zoogerian, governed by a stark illiterate old despotic foolbuhari
Re: Donald Trump Snubs Buhari, Calls Other World Leaders by ejike007: 6:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
Bubu sori oo after wastinng 500mdollars on mrs hilary she cum leave you enter kitchen and zo za room dey wait for bill clinton , wallai dat woman is heartles wallai angry angry :-mr kwaraption no verse na so life be shaa
Re: Donald Trump Snubs Buhari, Calls Other World Leaders by Rrankdonga(m): 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2016
DropShot:
Pettiness has assumed a new lower level of definition.

Born to wail must always find something, no matter how inconsequential it is, to wail about.

Re: Donald Trump Snubs Buhari, Calls Other World Leaders by Rose2014: 7:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
Great news

Congratulations Donald Chukwuemeka Trump. We love you sir

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Snubs Buhari, Calls Other World Leaders by Duru1(m): 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
Re: Donald Trump Snubs Buhari, Calls Other World Leaders by Ahmeduana(m): 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
NA HOW YOU TAKE KNOW?
Re: Donald Trump Snubs Buhari, Calls Other World Leaders by ChimaAdeoye: 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
[size=14pt]Buhari donated $500 million dollars to make sure Trump lost in the elections. He failed to achieve his wish.

Trump knows Buhari is a despot dictator who has thinly veiled hatred for him. He will put Buhari in his place at the appropriate time.

Not calling Buhari is the least of the things lined up for Buhari. He should sit back relax and watch it come to him.

That $500 million dollars war chest funds Buhari donated against Trump, when Buhari's countrymen were dying from starvation in the northeast and without power or water speaks volumes about Buhari's hatred for President Donald J. Trump.
[/size]
Re: Donald Trump Snubs Buhari, Calls Other World Leaders by HtwoOw: 11:12pm On Nov 12, 2016
Fabulocity:
See mumus oh grin
So out of the 146 countries in the world, you expect Nigeria to be among the first 10 countries Trump will call gringringrin

Buhari, Wait for your turn...Maybe in the next two months.

Those people funny Die
Re: Donald Trump Snubs Buhari, Calls Other World Leaders by Bodexman(m): 11:40pm On Nov 12, 2016
IVORY2009:
grin grin when it took Buhari and his group 24hours to send a congratulatory message, on like other countries leaders like Russian president, less than 1 hour wen the final results where announced, perhaps president Buhari was still nursing is $500 million dollars donation for Hilary's candidacy, dat has entered voice mail.

Did U read what the OP posted at all? He said President Buhari was among the first leaders to congratulate him.

Pls don't allow your hate for Buhari to be cloud your sense of comprehension

Children of hate
Re: Donald Trump Snubs Buhari, Calls Other World Leaders by FakoMaybach1: 11:47pm On Nov 12, 2016
To those people that think Nigeria is not important to the US i say they are not quite correct,

Up to last year or so the United states was the highest importer of Nigerian crude oil, Nigerians are the most educated immigrants in the US, Nigerians are the most intelligent Black race in the world!!....so dont give me that line of out of 146 countries bla bla bla

As the most populous black nation and key to any country's african policy, trumps disdain for buhari is not a good omen and something has to be done, (even though i am happy that trump dislikes buhari, i am pained that it will affect naija).
Trump called the Egyptian prime minister and we all know that africa has only 3 countries: Nigeria , south africa and the rest....

all these grammar i dey blow can be summarised in one sentence:- Buhari is in deep Poooo!!!
Re: Donald Trump Snubs Buhari, Calls Other World Leaders by corkpikin(m): 12:08am On Nov 13, 2016
FakoMaybach1:
To those people that think Nigeria is not important to the US i say they are not quite correct,

Up to last year or so the[b] United states was the highest importer of Nigerian crude oil,[/b] Nigerians are the most educated immigrants in the US, Nigerians are the most intelligent Black race in the world!!....so dont give me that line of out of 146 countries bla bla bla

As the most populous black nation and key to any country's african policy, trumps disdain for buhari is not a good omen and something has to be done, (even though i am happy that trump dislikes buhari, i am pained that it will affect naija).
Trump called the Egyptian prime minister and we all know that africa has only 3 countries: Nigeria , south africa and the rest....

all these grammar i dey blow can be summarised in one sentence:- Buhari is in deep Poooo!!!

TRUMP will BOMB the hell out of ISIS and take over their oil u dey jones angry
Re: Donald Trump Snubs Buhari, Calls Other World Leaders by WhoRUDeceiving: 12:27am On Nov 13, 2016
Is Buhari a leader? Is Nigeria a country? When your HOS goes to England for an ear infection treatment, or joined in coup plotting in the 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, then what...You want Oyibo that don't want blacks to rule to call him?

Nigerians always think they are big and important, even though the world by looking just at the name "Nigeria", now exactly that is is a place or area of Ni.ggas (Ni..gga+ Area= Nigeria)

Enough said

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trump's Destruction Of Democratic Values / Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC / Nitel: Fg Brainstorms On Globacom's Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.