Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,761 members, 7,965,879 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:30 AM

Muslim Girl Disrespects Bible - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Girl Disrespects Bible (2852 Views)

Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy / Video: Muslim Girl Twerking In Public While Wearing Her Hijab. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Girl Disrespects Bible by adelee777: 11:27am On Nov 12, 2016
Yeah I can see it's pissful religion, thats why Hitler killed thousands of Jews. One Christian, if combined all who Muslim have killed is not up to the number of Jews Hitler killed.[/quote]

erm...i never read hitler shouting ''halleluja!'' or ''Jesus is Lord'' while commiting those attrocities. Ur pissful people, on the other hand, scream ''allahu akbar'' on all their ''peaceful'' missions of killing and maiming. I wonder why...
Re: Muslim Girl Disrespects Bible by alBHAGDADI: 11:32am On Nov 12, 2016
FriendChoice:

He is a Christian whether a true one or bad one. Therefore number one terrorist is Christian. that kills multiple Jews. The source will be genuine to you when I posted from your compromise own media? Hypocrite.
He can't be Christian just cos the follower of a terrorist says so. How do you expect me to believe a source written by a hungry blogger in his room? I've asked you to quote reliable sources, Old school newspaper articles, Church magazines or any genuine one that states he is christian. Anything else is utter rubbish.

You can continue believing what you like so long you are the only one in such predicament. grin

FriendChoice:

Yet the Bible says he has sins. That's means he is indeed a murderer according to the Bible

Where did the Bible say he has sins? Perhaps, you are trying to infuse a lie into the Bible which is impossible cos the same Bible says in several verses below that he was sinless.

1 Peter 2:22

WHO COMMITTED NO SIN, NOR WAS ANY DECEIT FOUND IN HIS MOUTH;

2 Corinthians 5:21
He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.

Hebrews 4:15
For we do not have a high priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but One who has been tempted in all things as we are, yet without sin.

Luke 1:35
The angel answered and said to her, "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; and for that reason the holy Child shall be called the Son of God.

1 John 3:5
You know that He appeared in order to take away sins; and in Him THERE IS NO SIN.

Matthew 27:24
When Pilate saw that he was accomplishing nothing, but rather that a riot was starting, he took water and washed his hands in front of the crowd, saying, "I am innocent of this Man's blood; see to that yourselves."

John 19:4
Pilate came out again and said to them, "Behold, I am bringing Him out to you so that you may know that I FIND NO GUILT IN HIM."

John 8:29
"And He who sent Me is with Me; He has not left Me alone, for I ALWAYS DO THE THINGS THAT ARE PLEASING TO HIM."

Isaiah 53:9
His grave was assigned with wicked men, Yet He was with a rich man in His death, Because He had done no violence, Nor was there any deceit in His mouth.

1 Peter 1:18-19
knowing that you were not redeemed with perishable things like silver or gold from your futile way of life inherited from your forefathers, but with precious blood, as of a lamb UNBLEMISHED and SPOTLESS, the BLOOD of CHRIST.

How can you say Yahshua was a sinner when he himself forgave sins and did many miracles?

Mark 2:5-10

5 When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralytic, "SON, YOUR SINS ARE FORGIVEN."
6 Now some teachers of the law were sitting there, thinking to themselves,
7 "Why does this fellow talk like that? He’s blaspheming!
Who can forgive sins but God alone? "
8 Immediately, Jesus knew in his spirit that this was what they were thinking in their hearts, and he said to them, "Why are you thinking such things?
9 Which is easier: to say to the paralytic, ‘Your sins are forgiven,’ or to say, ‘Get up, take your mat and walk?’
10 But that you may know that the Son of Man HAS AUTHORITY ON EARTH TO FORGIVE SINS "

Even your Quran called him sinless when your angel jibril came to deliver a message to mariam

"I am only a messenger of your Lord, to announce to you a (ghulaaman-zakiyyan ) faultless son" ( Surah 19:19 ).

Abu Huraira said, “ I heard Allah’s Apostle saying, ‘There is none born among the off-spring of Adam , but Satan touches it. A child therefore, cries loudly at the time of birth because of the touch of Satan , EXCEPT MARY AND HER CHILD.” Then Abu Huraira recited: “ And I seek refuge with You for her and for her offspring from the outcast Satan ” ( Sahih Al-Bukhari , Volume 4, Book 55, Number 641 ; see also Volume 4, Book 54, Number 506 )

If the Bible called him sinless and the Quran affirms the same thing, then you are the obvious liar to have said he was a sinner.

Shameless liar

Apart from the fact that your prophet was a killer, rapist, slave trader, war monger, below are proofs that Mohammad was a sinner in your Quran and hadiths

40:55 Then have patience (O Muhammad). Lo! the promise of Allah is true. And ask forgiveness of thy sin [dh -n-b] and hymn the praise of thy Lord at fall of night and in the early hours. (Pickthall)

Narrated Abu Huraira:
I heard Allah’s Apostle saying." By Allah! I ask for forgiveness from Allah and turn to Him in repentance more than seventy times a day." ( Bukhari )

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah’s Apostle used to keep silent between the Takbir and the recitation of Qur’an and that interval of silence used to be a short one. I said to the Prophet . . . "What do you say in the pause between Takbir and recitation?" The Prophet said, "I say . . . ‘O Allah! Set me apart from my sins (faults) [khati’a] as the East and West are set apart from each other and clean me from sins [khati’a] as a white garment is cleaned of dirt (after thorough washing). O Allah! Wash off my sins [khati’a] with water, snow and hail.’" ( Bukhari )

Narrated ‘Aisha:
(The wife of the Prophet) Allah’s Apostle used to invoke Allah in the prayer saying . . . O Allah, I seek refuge with You from the punishment of the grave and from the afflictions of Masih Ad-Dajjal and from the afflictions of life and death. O Allah, I seek refuge with You from the sins" . . . .’Aisha also narrated: "I heard Allah’s Apostle in his prayer seeking refuge with Allah from the afflictions of Ad-Dajjal." (Bukhari ; see a short parallel hadith on Muhammad’s fear of punishment in the grave here , and see a slightly longer one below (no. 376)

FriendChoice:

The Baptism of Jesus

Then Jesus came from Galilee to the Jordan to be baptized by John. But John tried to deter him, saying, “I NEED TO BE BAPTIZED BY YOU, AND DO YOU COME TO ME?”
Jesus replied, “Let it be so now; it is proper for us to do this to fulfill all righteousness.”

Then John consented. As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him. And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”

Go and read your Bible illiterate.
Can you now see how silly and dubious you are?

John the Baptist didn't want to baptise Yahshua cos he knew he didn't need such because he was sinless. John even said that he was to be baptised by Yahshua instead. But Yahshua allowed him to baptise him cos he wanted Christians to see how the can be saved. So, he used himself as a model which makes him the author and finisher of our faith. Since then, Christians have been baptising themselves in the same manner. If Yahshua didn't do that, they won't be doing it today.

you see, in your effort to prove that Yahshua was a sinner, you went against Islamic tenets by quote a verse which show God calling Yahshua His beloved SON in whom He is well pleased.

If Yahshua was a sinner, God won't have called him His beloved in whom He is well PLEASED.

The more you try to spin what I write, the more I will keep engaging you so that readers of this thread can see how much of a liar Muslims are.

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Girl Disrespects Bible by alBHAGDADI: 11:37am On Nov 12, 2016
adelee777:

erm...i never read hitler shouting ''halleluja!'' or ''Jesus is Lord'' while commiting those attrocities. Ur pissful people, on the other hand, scream ''allahu akbar'' on all their ''peaceful'' missions of killing and maiming. I wonder why...
pls ignore that caged up Islamist.

I just watched on Al Jazeera how ISIS were making bombs and still screaming Allah Akbarrrr. They even prayed to him before going to commit atrocities on humanity. Yet, he's trying to rope Christianity into the crimes of Hitler who never professed to be Christian.
Re: Muslim Girl Disrespects Bible by promise10: 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2016
FriendChoice:

That doesn't change the fact he is Christian, follower of Christ. And he killed the Jews more than any human being on earth.

Keep deceiving yourself: Your explanation does not make Hitler non Christian. It Only confirm to us, the greatest murderer on earth is Christian.

[size=20] "Do not think that I have come to send peace on earth. I did not come to send peace, but a sword. I am sent to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law" (Matthew 10:34-35) [/size]

The Bible said not only Jesus will bring sword but also cause internal fight within a family and even extended to mother in law. Instead of him to unite and unified people, he will bring division.

[size=20] “I tell you that to everyone who has, more shall be given, but from the one who does not have, even what he does have shall be taken away. But these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them in my presence. (Luke 19:26-27) [/size]

Look at selfishness, all who doesn't want him to reign power over them should be beheaded and slayed.

Chai there is God oh. So bring them and slaughter them in place of the So called son of God.

But what do you expect from the child whose his virgin mother was raped by Christian god to beget him.
bro, you are a pity.

do you know what you are doing? it is like reading a line and interpreting the line with what you want it to be. and you know what it is called? STUPIDITY!!
Re: Muslim Girl Disrespects Bible by orunto27: 2:53pm On Nov 12, 2016
She didn't know what she was doing.The Teacher probably explained certain points to make her apologise.
Re: Muslim Girl Disrespects Bible by udatso: 9:27pm On Nov 13, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
Muslims won't come here to condemn her actions. But wait till a Christian mistakenly step on a Quran, they will all go out to burn churches and kill infidels.

Will friendchoice, aminusanti Empire udatso apcsupporter condemn this?

No.
Do i know you?
BTW the news is so not trustworthy. Who is this girl? a nameless girl which no much info about her? where is she from. Just because you posted some pix and tell us that a girl did so and so and asking us to condemn it doesnt cut it. I need to be sure of what i am condemning. For all we know if this actually did happen, wghat proof do we have that the perpetrator of such crime is a muslim?
We have seen similar scenario before, where a pux will be spread in all the social platform accusing a muslim or group of muslims of a particular crime that never happened (at least not by muslims) in reality.
It will do you good to view vedaxcool thread about hoaxes and fabrications before you ask me to codemn a n unverified crime.
Re: Muslim Girl Disrespects Bible by alBHAGDADI: 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
udatso:

Do i know you?
BTW the news is so not trustworthy. Who is this girl? a nameless girl which no much info about her? where is she from. Just because you posted some pix and tell us that a girl did so and so and asking us to condemn it doesnt cut it. I need to be sure of what i am condemning. For all we know if this actually did happen, wghat proof do we have that the perpetrator of such crime is a muslim?
We have seen similar scenario before, where a pux will be spread in all the social platform accusing a muslim or group of muslims of a particular crime that never happened (at least not by muslims) in reality.
It will do you good to view vedaxcool thread about hoaxes and fabrications before you ask me to codemn a n unverified crime.
It is no hoax.

The Muslims girl made a video and posted it on snapchat. She was called out before she apologised.

Read the below reliable source

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2162135/outrage-at-muslim-girl-throwing-bible-down-drain-in-snapchat-video/
Re: Muslim Girl Disrespects Bible by udatso: 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
It is no hoax.

The Muslims girl made a video and posted it on snapchat. She was called out before she apologised.

Read the below reliable source

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2162135/outrage-at-muslim-girl-throwing-bible-down-drain-in-snapchat-video/
Yeah, i read from the link and its same thing here. Please be honest with yourself. How do we know this girl is a muslim? whats her name, where is she frm? whats her account name in snapchat. you really didnt provide anything and you expect us to just accept it hookline and sinker? Maybe the gullibe ones would but thats nott me. Give me something to work with lets explore
Re: Muslim Girl Disrespects Bible by mercytripletz: 10:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
otemanuduno:
Congrats young girl for finally breaking away from the spell and hypnotism of the evil book called the bible. It's a matter of time, people who are worshipping satan(yahweh) shall continue to drop the evil book as prophesied by Knoliud, the light of the ALMIGHTY GOD. However, you are not totally free, because Allah(Lucifer) is equally evil. THE ONLY THING YOU CAN DO TO BE FREE IS TO DROP RELIGION AND DO GOOD TO HUMANITY, WORSHIPPING NO god at all while USING YOUR BRAIN.

cc: Gboyee4fun, Jacksonville, Muafrika2, etc.

DEORUM 2:16-17

16. Give ears, o people of Negre. Give ears O children of the blessed land flowing with liquid power, when you have known the truth, burn off the books of Yahweh/Satan in your possessions,
for they are the cause of all your hypnotisms and poverty and limitations.
17. Are they not also the causes of your nightmares, which things you see and run into their sanctuaries for prayers. And you thought you have been delivered?

no sense in what you said bro.
Atheists don't believe in God, the girl is Muslim, she believes in God(Allah) and what difference does it make?
U guys lack sense of direction. Always pointing at Christianity while other religions that believe in God are there.

u guys should just call yourselves "ANTI-CHRISTIANS" instead of "ATHEISTS"
Re: Muslim Girl Disrespects Bible by otemanuduno: 11:12pm On Nov 13, 2016
mercytripletz:

no sense in what you said bro.
Atheists don't believe in God, the girl is Muslim, she believes in God(Allah) and what difference does it make?
U guys lack sense of direction. Always pointing at Christianity while other religions that believe in God are there.

u guys should just call yourselves "ANTI-CHRISTIANS" instead of "ATHEISTS"
And who told you that I'm an atheist? I don't just believe in God only but I have found GOD ALMIGHTY who is the father of both Yahweh and Allah the rebellious children of God Almighty.
Re: Muslim Girl Disrespects Bible by mercytripletz: 11:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
otemanuduno:
And who told you that I'm an atheist? I don't just believe in God only but I have found GOD ALMIGHTY who is the father of both Yahweh and Allah the rebellious children of God Almighty.

what a contrast
Re: Muslim Girl Disrespects Bible by otemanuduno: 11:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
mercytripletz:

what a contrast
So it seems. God Almighty isn't what you think from the perspective of religion. Those religious gods are just some beings created by GOD ALMIGHY(Nature) billions of years back in the periods of the Neanderthals. Those beings established themselves as the gods of the people. They are numerous, but we have some of them who are popular, namely Vishnu, Allah(lucifer) and Yahweh(Satan).
Re: Muslim Girl Disrespects Bible by Wilgrea7(m): 12:29am On Nov 14, 2016
no offense to the Muslims here tho... FriendChoice and others.. no Muslim has answered my questions or addressed what albagdadi said.. I'm still looking for an explanation to all the killings in the name of Islam and the verses in the Koran directed to everyday Muslims to kill.. instead everyone is pointing fingers to Hitler as a means of justification and to avoid the question.. please answer my question.. i really want to know

can't anyone address my questions?
Re: Muslim Girl Disrespects Bible by mercytripletz: 12:31am On Nov 14, 2016
otemanuduno:
So it seems. God Almighty isn't what you think from the perspective of religion. Those religious gods are just some beings created by GOD ALMIGHY(Nature) billions of years back in the periods of the Neanderthals. Those beings established themselves as the gods of the people. They are numerous, but we have some of them who are popular, namely Vishnu, Allah(lucifer) and Yahweh(Satan).

how funny.
Allah(Lucifer)...... The Muslim girl who tore the bible worships Allah and u said nothing about her Allah. Instead, u talked foolishly about the Christians' God. U even commended her for breaking free from 'Yahweh(Satan)" forgetting that she worships Lucifer.. pls what's the difference?
U are just a confused hater of Christianity, okay?

I rest here!
Re: Muslim Girl Disrespects Bible by Wilgrea7(m): 12:37am On Nov 14, 2016
mercytripletz:

what a contrast

its kinda funny.. he doesn't believe in Yahweh or Allah or any other god.. he believes in a guy called domino reverad who he believes to be the one true god while all others are his sons.. pls help me pray for him... I've been doing so too
Re: Muslim Girl Disrespects Bible by mercytripletz: 12:50am On Nov 14, 2016
Wilgrea7:

its kinda funny.. he doesn't believe in Yahweh or Allah or any other god.. he believes in a guy called domino reverad who he believes to be the one true god while all others are his sons.. pls help me pray for him... I've been doing so too

He is just a confused being bro. Does his "ALMIGHTY GOD" create 'false' gods? like allah, yahweh? because he claimed they are his 'sons'.
Will a father create a son who is so fake? Why does mudo even dislike the sons created by his God? SMH.
He is just confused jare.
I worship the living God!!
Re: Muslim Girl Disrespects Bible by alBHAGDADI: 9:48am On Nov 14, 2016
udatso:

Yeah, i read from the link and its same thing here. Please be honest with yourself. How do we know this girl is a muslim? whats her name, where is she frm? whats her account name in snapchat. you really didnt provide anything and you expect us to just accept it hookline and sinker? Maybe the gullibe ones would but thats nott me. Give me something to work with lets explore
Why are you Muslims like this? Do you think a renowned news outlet like the sun would fabricate such?

You are asking for her name and whether she is truly Muslims? Did your terrorists and bloodthirsty mosque rats ask such questions before beheading and stoning innocent Christians to death when they are accused of commit such against the Quran? Below is an excerpt from the link showing what a relative of the girl said.

A relative of a pupil said: “It is disgusting to think this young girl thinks it’s acceptable to insult a religion by defacing a BIBLE like this. If A CHRISTIAN PUPIL DID THIS TO A KORAN, THERE WOULD BE UPROAR.

Instead of simply condemning the act, you want to start carrying out investigation. Did your bloodthirsty Islamist people in northern Nigerian carry out any investigation before killing that igbo woman who prevented those abokkey from doing abolition in front of her shop? Did they carry out investigation before that Redeemed church woman was killed when she was preaching?

No. Yet you want such preferential treatment.

Intolerant people.

Condemn her action Now or else the world will continue to see Islam for what it is.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Girl Disrespects Bible by Pastafarian: 9:57am On Nov 14, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
Why are you Muslims like this? Do you think a renowned news outlet like the sun would fabricate such?

this statement shows someone who doesn't venture much through the net and believes everything at face value

the sun is in fact SYNONYMOUS with FAKE NEWS STORIES

simply going through comment boards of websites which is owned and visited by people in developed countries would prove this as NO learned person in developed countries take the sun news seriously UNTIL "more reputable" news outlets report the same news

in fact, when someone asks for link to ascertain the authenticity of a claim, such a person would not take "the sun" as a good link

this is not to say that this news is fake

but asking why the sun would fabricate a news is purely naive and borders on asinine
Re: Muslim Girl Disrespects Bible by mercytripletz: 10:05am On Nov 14, 2016
Pastafarian:

this statement shows someone who doesn't venture much through the net and believes everything at face value

simply going through comment boards of websites which is owned and visited by people in developed countries would prove this as NO learned person in developed countries take the sun news seriously UNTIL "more reputable" news outlets report the same news

in fact, when someone asks for link to ascertain the authenticity of a claim, such a person would not take "the sun" as a good link

but asking why the sun would fabricate a news is purely naive and borders on asinine

But If "the sun" publishes something like "Christian girl defaces Quran",
would you be asking for evidence?
it's even people like you that will be quick to crucify the girl.
so hypocritic and disgusting!!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Girl Disrespects Bible by alBHAGDADI: 10:06am On Nov 14, 2016
Pastafarian:

You are waiting for more reputable news outlets to report it before you believe?

Now, who the hell are you to label the Sun as a fake news outlet?

FYI, the sun is big in UK and the world, so shove your trash up your behind.

Mind you, no other news outlet will be much interested in the news cos it didn't spark any outrage like we always experience when someone steps on a Quran.
Re: Muslim Girl Disrespects Bible by Pastafarian: 10:36am On Nov 14, 2016
mercytripletz:

But If "the sun" publishes something like "Christian girl defaces Quran", would you be asking for evidence? it's even people like you that will be quick to crucify the girl. so hypocritic and disgusting!!
makes NO sense!
Re: Muslim Girl Disrespects Bible by Pastafarian: 10:42am On Nov 14, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
You are waiting for more reputable news outlets to report it before you believe?

where did I say that?

why do you pull strawman?

Now, who the hell are you to label the Sun as a fake news outlet?

I wonder where I said this too, I gave you instructions on how to know the reputation of the sun yourself, another strawman

FYI, the sun is big in UK and the world, so shove your trash up your behind.

even people in the UK don't take it very seriously

leave your mother's basement and go out sometimes, you might like it

[s]
Mind you, no other news outlet will be much interested in the news cos it didn't spark any outrage like we always experience when someone steps on a Quran.[/s]

irrelevant

like I said, I'm not saying this news is fake
Re: Muslim Girl Disrespects Bible by udatso: 10:44am On Nov 14, 2016
alBHAGDADI:

You are asking for her name and whether she is truly Muslims? Did your terrorists and bloodthirsty mosque rats ask such questions before beheading and stoning innocent Christians to death when they are accused of commit such against the Quran? Below is an excerpt from the link showing what a relative of the girl said.

A relative of a pupil said: “It is disgusting to think this young girl thinks it’s acceptable to insult a religion by defacing a BIBLE like this. If A CHRISTIAN PUPIL DID THIS TO A KORAN, THERE WOULD BE UPROAR.

Instead of simply condemning the act, you want to start carrying out investigation. Did your bloodthirsty Islamist people in northern Nigerian carry out any investigation before killing that igbo woman who prevented those abokkey from doing abolition in front of her shop? Did they carry out investigation before that Redeemed church woman was killed when she was preaching?

No. Yet you want such preferential treatment.

Intolerant people.

Condemn her action Now or else the world will continue to see Islam for what it is.
Nope, i will not and my condemning her "Supposed" actions doesnt stop you and your likesw from calling me and other muslims terrorists.
Anybody can be a relative, father, brother, sister, uncle, and what have you in a social media. You shouldnt be this gullible. if you are, i am not. I strictly condemn those responsible for the death of the woman in abuja and kano. May the wrath of Allah be upon them. May their punishment start from this world. i do not want preferential treatment.
And you are actuallly comparing two similar events in a dissimilar way. asking if the perpetrators made interrogations is dishonest cos i am the one asking for interrogation in this current case and not the perpetrator. so why asking if the perpetrator asked questions?
Re: Muslim Girl Disrespects Bible by mercytripletz: 11:00am On Nov 14, 2016
Pastafarian:

makes NO sense!
pathetic muslim
Re: Muslim Girl Disrespects Bible by Pastafarian: 11:07am On Nov 14, 2016
mercytripletz:

pathetic muslim
my monicker says something different but I hear you
Re: Muslim Girl Disrespects Bible by Wilgrea7(m): 11:31am On Nov 14, 2016
Wilgrea7:
no offense to the Muslims here tho... FriendChoice and others.. no Muslim has answered my questions or addressed what albagdadi said.. I'm still looking for an explanation to all the killings in the name of Islam and the verses in the Koran directed to everyday Muslims to kill.. instead everyone is pointing fingers to Hitler as a means of justification and to avoid the question.. please answer my question.. i really want to know

can't any Muslim address my questions?
Re: Muslim Girl Disrespects Bible by alBHAGDADI: 11:32am On Nov 14, 2016
udatso:

Nope, i will not and my condemning her "Supposed" actions doesnt stop you and your likesw from calling me and other muslims terrorists.
Anybody can be a relative, father, brother, sister, uncle, and what have you in a social media. You shouldnt be this gullible. if you are, i am not. I strictly condemn those responsible for the death of the woman in abuja and kano. May the wrath of Allah be upon them. May their punishment start from this world. i do not want preferential treatment.
And you are actuallly comparing two similar events in a dissimilar way. asking if the perpetrators made interrogations is dishonest cos i am the one asking for interrogation in this current case and not the perpetrator. so why asking if the perpetrator asked questions?
i'll have to continue calling you guys terrorists cos you have failed to condemn an intolerant act.
Re: Muslim Girl Disrespects Bible by alBHAGDADI: 11:34am On Nov 14, 2016
Wilgrea7:

can't any Muslim address my questions?
To answer your questions is to expose Islam for the terror it is.

That's why they won't answer your questions.
Re: Muslim Girl Disrespects Bible by udatso: 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
i'll have to continue calling you guys terrorists cos you have failed to condemn an intolerant act.
I dont give a fvck what you call me. So go ahead. its not a new thing.
Re: Muslim Girl Disrespects Bible by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 15, 2016
FriendChoice:

Yeah I can see it's pissful religion, thats why Hitler killed thousands of Jews. One Christian, if combined all who Muslim have killed is not up to the number of Jews Hitler killed.

Hitler was supported by most muslims leaders and Hitler's Nazi party had a huge following in the muslims world just like Isis has today. Countries like saudi Arabia and Iraq practically worshipped Hitler bevaue he did what they couldn't do... kill jews and fought Europe

If any religious group was said to have actively fought against hitler, it would be the Christian church. US and UK considered the fight aganst hitler as a religious and political one

I am posting this to bring to light a commonly told lie on NL that Hitler was a christian.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo / Biography Of Apostle Femi Lazarus : Ministry, Age, Family And Pictures / Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.