Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,310 members, 7,971,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 11:10 PM

Cucumber Is Bae, Allesandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Flaunts Cucumber - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cucumber Is Bae, Allesandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Flaunts Cucumber (10518 Views)

"Cucumber Is My Husband" Lady Gets Emotional About The Cucumber. / LESBIANISM: My Story -chidinma Okeke / Photos of Chidinma Okeke 2nd Caught Red handed With Cucumber. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Allesandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Flaunts Cucumber by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 11, 2016
WalkerMichael , Sandra Obateru na that edo skank in BFFG right ?? grin
Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Allesandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Flaunts Cucumber by ImDFavoured1: 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2016
durentsneh:
Chai. The beginning of the cucumbola virus.

cry
it's actually cucumbiasis
Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Allesandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Flaunts Cucumber by WalkerMichael(m): 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
Dexter247:
WalkerMichael , Sandra Obateru na that edo skank in BFFG right ?? grin

Lol yeah bro wetin she do? She chook am for the place?
Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Allesandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Flaunts Cucumber by DavidTheGeek: 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
angry

Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Allesandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Flaunts Cucumber by Gofwane(m): 11:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
Chai! That girl go sabi suck preek well, well. That's why i always tell my guys that there isn't any girl out there that is innocent. Don't be deceived by their looks!

Just look at that lady in the picture, she looks innocent- like all those church girls wearing their halleluyah skirt wey dey sweep ground. One might think she doesn't know what a 'pr' or 'pre' is, talkless of 'preek'

but alas human being's preek is too small and only cucumber can fill up all the blank spaces in her toto that is already slack due to excessive stretching beyond the elastic limit caused by the preek she don dey ride tey, tey.... Smh

1 Like

Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Allesandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Flaunts Cucumber by imperialQueen(f): 11:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
indeed, it's a Bae ....
Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Allesandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Flaunts Cucumber by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 11, 2016
I bet she can stick the whole thing down her throatsmiley. She looks like a freak.
CreamyMoltenLar:
Mtcheeew, she couldn't even deep throat that small thing. She should stick it down her oesophagus, then we'll talk grin
Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Allesandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Flaunts Cucumber by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
cucumber is nutritious... I love cucumber
Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Allesandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Flaunts Cucumber by spinna: 12:11am On Nov 12, 2016
She should stick it up her bum and snap so .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5YE4i6n11I
Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Allesandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Flaunts Cucumber by Jiboy95(m): 1:00am On Nov 12, 2016
chair cucumber go Don cost for market now ohh
Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Allesandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Flaunts Cucumber by Nobody: 5:06am On Nov 12, 2016
WalkerMichael:

Lol yeah bro wetin she do? She chook am for the place?
Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Allesandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Flaunts Cucumber by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 12, 2016
A good weapon for anal destruction
Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Allesandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Flaunts Cucumber by WalkerMichael(m): 6:48am On Nov 12, 2016
Dexter247:

Lol i dunno o. it's Ohagwu Sergius Jnr .. u still remember me ? cheesy

My boss... Twale baba.... Where you run go all this years na cheesy .... Your face scarce gaan ooh
Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Allesandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Flaunts Cucumber by lereinter(m): 7:00am On Nov 12, 2016
my ladies cucumber lovers
my farm is at ogun state please patronize me
God bless u ve lot of fun
Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Allesandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Flaunts Cucumber by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 12, 2016
This is why FEMALE EMBEYOS are aborted in China.

1 Like

Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Allesandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Flaunts Cucumber by lanicky(f): 8:58am On Nov 12, 2016
What's up with the cucumber madness?
Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Allesandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Flaunts Cucumber by Doctorfitz: 9:08am On Nov 12, 2016
Laveda:
Nothing can replace the dick, Nothing!

Lols,tell me something...e b lyk u ready protest against cucumber frm ur tone.
Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Allesandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Flaunts Cucumber by vicstar(m): 9:18am On Nov 12, 2016
if she likes let her pull a lesbian foursome with the largest vegetable, it ain't gunna go viral undecided
Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Allesandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Flaunts Cucumber by BabaRamota1980: 9:54am On Nov 12, 2016
lanicky:
What's up with the cucumber madness?

You better recognize...

#teamchidinma cheesy cheesy

Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Allesandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Flaunts Cucumber by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 12, 2016
Fabulocity:
I bet she can stick the whole thing down her throatsmiley. She looks like a freak.
Really? So you some kinda expert on cucumbrology huh. How long before it pickles do you think? cheesy
Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Allesandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Flaunts Cucumber by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 12, 2016
About 3weeks, according to Brian Griffin smiley
CreamyMoltenLar:
Really? So you some kinda expert on cucumbrology huh. How long before it pickles do you think? cheesy
Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Allesandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Flaunts Cucumber by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 12, 2016
Fabulocity:
About 3weeks, according to Brian Griffin smiley
Looool. Are you serious, you watch Family Guy?? Dunno why I'm so shocked....and you remembered the reference
Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Allesandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Flaunts Cucumber by iamDaisy(f): 11:38am On Nov 12, 2016
bbmpin:
women!

Attention seeking morally confused clowns #crap
Don't generalise, you have sisters angry
Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Allesandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Flaunts Cucumber by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 12, 2016
Yeah I have watched ever single episode of that cartoon, except the more recent ones. smiley
CreamyMoltenLar:
Looool. Are you serious, you watch Family Guy?? Dunno why I'm so shocked....and you remembered the reference
Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Allesandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Flaunts Cucumber by FreeSpirited: 12:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
Laveda:
What a confession and admission.....thanks for your sincerity
Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Allesandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Flaunts Cucumber by suxy(m): 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2016
Laveda:

I believe you
Laveda:

I believe you
Laveda:

I believe you
Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Allesandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Flaunts Cucumber by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
Fabulocity:
Yeah I have watched ever single episode of that cartoon, except the more recent ones. smiley
That's incredible. Usually girls find the idea of an adult watching cartoons ludicrous. I'm guessing assuming you watch anime would be too much of a stretch?
Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Allesandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Flaunts Cucumber by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 12, 2016
Nah, I'm not into manga/anime. But I'm still a HUGE cartoon freak.
CreamyMoltenLar:
That's incredible. Usually girls find the idea of an adult watching cartoons ludicrous. I'm guessing assuming you watch anime would be too much of a stretch?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had Sex With Another Man?? / Guys share your experience with online olosho girls / Man Hits The Beach, Goes Completely Nude For A Photo, And This Happened (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.