Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,459 members, 7,964,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 11:08 PM

Is It Right For A Pastor To Have Sex - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right For A Pastor To Have Sex (760 Views)

Is It Okay For A Female Pastor To Officiate A Wedding Ceremony? / Church Members Lie On The Floor For Pastor, To Welcome Him (Photo) / Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Pastor To Have Sex by wellstryme(m): 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2016
I am confuse cause I think sex is not holy,sex is a dirty practise,can you imagine a pastor praying for you every sunday bleeping doggystyle,Christians how do you deal with this thoughts
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor To Have Sex by ikp120(m): 8:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
If your Adam didn't enter the other room with Eve and do that "unholy" act with her, I wonder where you for dey dey reason like this... Bro what is reproduction?
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor To Have Sex by Annie939(f): 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
they are humans like you
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor To Have Sex by dingbang(m): 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
What sort of nonsense is this. So he should not fulfill his manly responsibilities to his wife?
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor To Have Sex by ayourbamie: 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2016
Lol. Are pastors not human being? Sex is not a sin. Sex before marriage is.
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor To Have Sex by DaddySLY(m): 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
am sorry bruh...ur question is just really dumb...
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor To Have Sex by princevinco(m): 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2016
OP
The point is that you failed to specify who he is to have sex with?
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor To Have Sex by psucc(m): 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
Sir please get this clear. Sex is not unholy provided it is done within the confine of it.

Watch the animals, do they actually use other organs for sex? Absolutely NO!!!!!

Then why will man who claims to be wise, learned and civilized do?
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor To Have Sex by wellstryme(m): 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
Lol so putting dick in pussy with pussy juice all over the dick is not worrying for a pastor
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor To Have Sex by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
Op reading your question makes me admire the intelligence in animals who don't think compared to sucker human being who thinks.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Pastor To Have Sex by Kalatium(m): 11:43pm On Nov 11, 2016
This thread is full of crap, how can the OP say sex is a sin
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor To Have Sex by mrmrmister: 12:46am On Nov 12, 2016
This is a very dumb thread
angry angry
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor To Have Sex by skeendyke: 8:48am On Nov 12, 2016
Really dumb I tell you lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor To Have Sex by wellstryme(m): 9:20am On Nov 12, 2016
Lol is this how you use to do,someone cannot play with you,lol please reserve your comments Lmao

(1) (Reply)

I See Biafra Rejoicing, Chelsea Lossing The League.2017 Prophecies By Oroso Tare / PROOF There Is No Such Thing As An AGNOSTIC ATHEIST / 7 Qualities Of Every Dream-maker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.