Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,646 members, 7,885,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:22 PM

Negative Effects Of Some Lecturers's Attitude On Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Negative Effects Of Some Lecturers's Attitude On Students (424 Views)

White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa / Biodun Ogunyemi: Some Lecturers Not Qualified To Be In Varsities / Caleb University Calls Police On Students Protesting, Many Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Negative Effects Of Some Lecturers's Attitude On Students by iyababs: 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2016
Dear Niralanders, i need your help on how to handle this.I passed all my papers and even had a 2.1 result from my university, faculty of law. Due to the negligence and lacadisical behaviour of some of the lecturers and HOD ,my name and the names of 3 other students that merit going to law school were not adddd to the list already sent to law school,this means i and the three other students are going to stay at home for a whole year due to what we know nothing of,a fault that's not ours.

Som of you might know what the feeling is like,please advice me on how to handle this situation and how u think justice can be served or some punishment is brought upon these wicked lecturers.

I am so unhappy right now.

(1) (Reply)

Scholarships At University Of Oregon Usa (icsp) / FUTO Supplementry Admission List 2016/2017 Released / Pls...just Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.