Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,221 members, 7,887,597 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:06 AM

Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States (40490 Views)

Buhari Commissions Road Projects In Adamawa State (Photos) / Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) / Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by buchilino(m): 11:26am On Nov 12, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Is change not gradual.. ? All the money they have been given them (militants) why didn't they use it to help themselves

NOT DAT AM DEFENDING D MILITANTS, BUT WAT OF D MONEY STOLEN BY GBENGA DANIELS, SEGUN ONI, FAYEMI, BODE GEORGE ETC. Y DON'T U CLEAN UP UR HOUSE B4 REFERRING 2 SOMEONE ELSE HOUSE.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by Xflint(m): 11:27am On Nov 12, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Why didn't the militants help themselves?
mention one project. We are not tolking about biafra or militancy or ipob here kid
Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by hamzeiy: 11:27am On Nov 12, 2016
EternalTruths:
Later Afonjas will be asking stupid questions why Avengers are avenging.

SS/SE oil used to develop the North why they are being neglected. angry

mugu...similar pictures was posted earlier about such FG projects in the SE guess what your retarded children of hate brethren said ?
am begining to think you people are suffering from hate incured mental instability
www.nairaland.com/3461195/ongoing-fg-road-projects-south-east
Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by fourthworld: 11:37am On Nov 12, 2016
arsenal33:

But you voted for GEJ.

Did he do the roads in the SE?

Mumu

slowpoke, you lack common reading comprehension and don't quote me again, find your level. I have no time for illiterates
Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 12, 2016
Xflint:
mention one project. We are not tolking about biafra or militancy or ipob here kid

I quoted the person talking about militants baby.
Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by DabuIIIT: 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

lols painment o grin do ua worse grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by Xflint(m): 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

I quoted the person talking about militants baby.

call that to ursef. The more u talk 10x the insult will heep on urself

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by greatjoey: 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2016
itsdumebi:
http://politicsngr.com/photos-federal-government-road-projects-going-7-states/

Ongoing Construction of the Loko-Oweto Bridge across River Niger in Nasarawa and Benue States.
OAP, the bridge is across river Benue and not river Niger. Thanks to GEJ for this laudable project.
Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by REDDEVILS1(m): 1:00pm On Nov 12, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Why are you calling BiafraudExposed when Buhari made an Igbo man the central bank governor where were you?
Buhari listed many appointments to the Igbo's on he's media chat.
---- Now the North has the more bad road. We all know... And talking about the South East you guys blaim Buhari for everything weting Jonathan do for South East...
If you can say the truth. The South East elected governors... And if hate will not overshadow your heart.
We have the worst type of governors. Ojuzor Kalu and co.
Our governors take our money and run you blaim Buhari... In short have any Igbo governor done good like Rochas Okorocha. ?
All because he grew up in the north. Ipob will tell you to hate him and you will hate him...
Let me check your profile if you're Ipob yoot...

[size=24pt]I have check your profile and you're an IPob youth... [/size]
See screenshots...

My advice to you Mr Man. If you still an Ipob youth. Watch this video I did by my self. You will know why Ipob is a devilish scam...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZVm_a4Wk8

so for your mind Rochas is doing good. Well am not from Imo and I don't live there either but I know Rochas is topping the list of worst Governors since history of democracy in Nigeria. So shame on you if you are one of his cronies.
Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Why are you calling BiafraudExposed when Buhari made an Igbo man the central bank governor where were you?
Buhari listed many appointments to the Igbo's on he's media chat.
---- Now the North has the more bad road. We all know... And talking about the South East you guys blaim Buhari for everything weting Jonathan do for South East...
If you can say the truth. The South East elected governors... And if hate will not overshadow your heart.
We have the worst type of governors. Ojuzor Kalu and co.
Our governors take our money and run you blaim Buhari... In short have any Igbo governor done good like Rochas Okorocha. ?
All because he grew up in the north. Ipob will tell you to hate him and you will hate him...
Let me check your profile if you're Ipob yoot...

[size=24pt]I have check your profile and you're an IPob youth... [/size]
See screenshots...

My advice to you Mr Man. If you still an Ipob youth. Watch this video I did by my self. You will know why Ipob is a devilish scam...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZVm_a4Wk8

grin grin You went on my profile to check if I was IPOB ?? cheesy

Your case has no remedy. Nwanne ikopugo na chain. I've never been IPOB but you are either a retired IPOB or AWOL IPOB. You are a deserter bro. Your type is not needed in the battle field because you are not resilient. You deserted a cause because you suffered a setback?? If your friend got the support and care he needed, you will be here supporting Kanu.

Bro ibu sabo.

Did you not see the faults of Kanu and IPOB movement before you joined in the protests?
You are fake, liar and a loser.

Federal govt is constructing the roads leading to northern part of the country, neglecting yours and you are here 'mis-yarning'. Igbo or no Igbo central bank governor has nothing to do with the federal govt constructing the roads on the south east. We are not talking about govt appointments. Focus is on projects that will impact on the life of the common man. Buhari and the people you are mentioning here fly on special planes and first class. People like you use those roads on daily basis.

Bring your head out of your bum and reason.
Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by ogunsj: 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2016
omoyowa:

There is nothing like atachee...
d se/ss are one even before colonization, they have d same culture and generally christian..,they were d same and one family even before amalgamation or invading of d white men.,it is d Nigeria fake geographical issue that divided them,NCOs of d northern and afonja divide and rule policy...
are you drunk on Alomo? or you took oshogbo weed? which south south are you talking about. the then bendel state was an affiliate of the west, UPN controlled state. the south east are on their own. if the Igbo's want to go they should go alone not attaching south south. please study your history very well. don't forget Lagos and ondo have oil and they are in the west.
Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by marvis13(m): 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2016
[s]
DropShot:
Childish comments as usual.

That the OP brings some projects going on in the North doesn't mean similar projects are not being undertaken in the South. As we speak, Lagos-Ibadan road is being constructed. Is that also in the North?

Make una dey reason small small naa!
[/s]

Lagos-Ibadan Contract has been executed and awarded before this administration
Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by DropShot: 2:10pm On Nov 12, 2016
marvis13:
[s][/s]

Lagos-Ibadan Contract has been executed and awarded before this administration
Awarded? Yes.
Fully paid? No
Executed? No.

You must be a toddler to think a project awarded automatically translates to being paid for and executed.

You won't be replied if you don't make sense in your next post.
Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by FILEBE(m): 2:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
agbangam:
abeg where those Ipod yooots; come n see propaganda ooo, look @ d road dat IB has done or him no do dis one

This tribal thing u are using to play will turn to something else one day. We keep on telling una. Na no dey here word.
Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Why didn't the militants help themselves?

Don't tell me that boko harams are the ones building the roads up North
Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2016
Kojochyke:

Oboy, we in the SS can't be fooled into ur SE sh!t..
It's either we are Nigerians, or Niger Delta Republic..
Ibo man too get wahala, never satisfied. I know cos I schooled in the East.

Afonja who dash you SS
Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by Kojochyke(m): 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
OoniOfIfe:

Afonja who dash you SS

Na ur cowardly FADA be afonja..this fake Jew that's not proud to be Ibo. Claiming Jew.. proudly a Niger Deltan, from Gbaramatu..........no meed for address
Silly Isreali biafran Nigerian.
We fit change am for una any time...come to d creeks if u get mind!
Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by omoyowa: 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2016
ogunsj:
are you drunk on Alomo? or you took oshogbo weed? which south south are you talking about. the then bendel state was an affiliate of the west, UPN controlled state. the south east are on their own. if the Igbo's want to go they should go alone not attaching south south. please study your history very well. don't forget Lagos and ondo have oil and they are in the west.

Who is this afonja magot of a tin...
You will always hear about ss/se assembly meeting...
Nobody want to align with afonjas...
Even d Edo and Delta prefer to be with Igbo's than d afonjas
http://disnaija.com/nigeria-news/governors-of-south-south-south-east-to-revive-ties/

http://www.eventsinnigeria.com/event/south-southsouth-east-nig-fx-leadership-meeting?page=1

http://www.nigerianewspaper.com.ng/2016/07/south-east-south-south-call-for.html?m=1

http://breaking.com.ng/nigeria/oil-wells-lawmakers-insist-on-65-ownership-for-south-south-south-east/

http://m.guardian.ng/news/south-east-south-south-groups-meet-demand-release-of-nnamdi-kanu/
Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by omoyowa: 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
ogunsj:

I think you are person that took Oshogbo weed..
because I am not from d afonja land of weed farming...
I think carefully studying d Map will go a long way in making you understand that d two region are brothers....
d afonjas are very far from us.

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
Kojochyke:

Na ur cowardly FADA be afonja..this fake Jew that's not proud to be Ibo.
Claiming Jew..
proudly a Niger Deltan, from Gbaramatu..........no meed for address

Silly Isreali biafran Nigerian.

We fit change am for una any time...come to d creeks if u get mind!
see afonjic mumu claiming ND, even claiming militant, Bleep off
You can only decieve people who don't know how afonjas behave 555+

What you just typed now shows that you know nothing about SS/militancy or the creeks
Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by Kojochyke(m): 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2016
OoniOfIfe:
see afonjic mumu claiming ND, even claiming militant, Bleep off
You can only decieve people who don't know how afonjas behave 555+

What you just typed now shows that you know nothing about SS/militancy or the creeks

This should be d last tym u will call me an afonja...
my papa n mama nor be immigrants in the Niger Delta.
I don't know wats giving a bloody YAMIRI the guts to talk back at me...cheap data sha.
I swear with all the juju in Abonema to Degema, if u wana try me, come over? don't hide behind ur phone n spew trash.
we respect the ibos, but believe me we also know that u guys are never satisfied.
we respect both d hausas n yorubas, but don't try to colonise us. else we will bomb u from Nigerian map.
bloody land grabbers led by Ojukwu.
Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2016
Kojochyke:

This should be d last tym u will call me an afonja...
my papa n mama nor be immigrants in the Niger Delta.
I don't know wats giving a bloody YAMIRI the guts to talk back at me...cheap data sha.
I swear with all the juju in Abonema to Degema, if u wana try me, come over? don't hide behind ur phone n spew trash.
we respect the ibos, but believe me we also know that u guys are never satisfied.
we respect both d hausas n yorubas, but don't try to colonise us. else we will bomb u from Nigerian map.
bloody land grabbers led by Ojukwu.

Afonjic Morron just try to be yourself, you keep talking rubbish that proves you're an Afonja, juju my foot, who still talk of juju these days

It's either you're a kid or high profiled zombie I don't have your time because I know you're from Ogun or any other South West state
Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by Triple333: 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
http://politicsngr.com/photos-federal-government-road-projects-going-7-states/

Everything here na North. U see ur one nig? When three is no single project in South East? And some fools ll support this injustice against their ppl!
Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by Danpotter(m): 8:24pm On Nov 12, 2016
gbosaa:
Omenka, BiafraudExposed, pls come and expose the lies here. Show us the photos of ongoing road construction projects in the south east.
The east was beaten, take a counter and get better. war brings peace
Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by Kojochyke(m): 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2016
OoniOfIfe:

Afonjic Morron just try to be yourself, you keep talking rubbish that proves you're an Afonja, juju my foot, who still talk of juju these days

It's either you're a kid or high profiled zombie I don't have your time because I know you're from Ogun or any other South West state

Y must i keep talking with an israeli biafran?
Anyways since u believe u know where am from, thanks...maybe u also make false predictions like TB Joshua.
Am proud to say am from the Niger Delta Republic.. if e pain u, delete urself...
my regards to ur FADA.
OZUOR!
Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by ofwest47(m): 12:20am On Nov 13, 2016
to hell with these Bia_fraud wailers are you saying no Fed. road project is on going in any other part of the country except the 6 northern states i.e none in Edo or Delta or Enugu, Akwaibom Cross River not to talk of Lagos, Oyo and Kwara states.
Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by Nobody: 2:21am On Nov 13, 2016
Kojochyke:

Y must i keep talking with an israeli biafran?
Anyways since u believe u know where am from, thanks...maybe u also make false predictions like TB Joshua.
Am proud to say am from the Niger Delta Republic.. if e pain u, delete urself...
my regards to ur FADA.
OZUOR!

Mr. Man you are an Oduduwa, you are not from Niger Delta simple, nothing shows you're from Niger Delta,

Afonjas claiming Niger Delta to insult the Igbo people, they also claim delta Igbos just to cause confusion, nobody cares where you from, but the ways you write I know you're not from ND, go suck your father dickk,
Ignoramus
Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by Nobody: 2:23am On Nov 13, 2016
ofwest47:
to hell with these Bia_fraud wailers are you saying no Fed. road project is on going in any other part of the country except the 6 northern states i.e none in Edo or Delta or Enugu, Akwaibom Cross River not to talk of Lagos, Oyo and Kwara states.
you mumu die
Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by Aristo3146(m): 3:27am On Nov 13, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Only Lagos-Ibadan? And you believe you made sense.
There are other road projects going on in the North. There are some in Kebbi, Kano-Maiduguri is also ongoing.
But i thought u people said this govt is doing noting nah, thank u added other States were projects are ongoing, besides if i post projects from other regions, wailers like u will tag it propaganda...
Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by Kojochyke(m): 7:24am On Nov 13, 2016
OoniOfIfe:

Mr. Man you are an Oduduwa, you are not from Niger Delta simple, nothing shows you're from Niger Delta,

Afonjas claiming Niger Delta to insult the Igbo people, they also claim delta Igbos just to cause confusion, nobody cares where you from, but the ways you write I know you're not from ND, go suck your father dickk,
Ignoramus

One thing I learnt from my sojourn in Igbo land, Oko, Enugu, Awka, is dat d ibo man can never kill or deny his brother if their views differ.
Maybe u r an internet expert on TRIBE PREDICTION.
so lets play ur tribe prediction game.
According to ur moniker, u are not even from the SE. no wonder u ve been tryn to force me to belong to ur tribe.
a proud ibo man won't bear 'Ooniofife''
That said, i now understand where u are coming from.
if am Yoruba, i will say it proudly,
but since am not, and since u and ur FADA knows best, i will leave the matter to you.
i salute you Mr. Ooni. the man from Ife...son of Oduduwa,an Afonja who has been tryn to force me to be one. a yoruba man who wants me to abandon my proud heritage and join him.
i greet u.
if e pain u, delete urself!
OONIOFIFE...what a shame on u! Afonja....Yoruba foool!
Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by mechouk1: 7:35am On Nov 13, 2016
omenka:
You know, I woke up today and told myself I'm not gonna break balls today but these hate filled twisted minded children make that pledge so darn hard to honour.

We know too well such projects are ongoing across the country and there are some unique to some parts of the South which are not being done up North, but hatred has blinded these ones so much so the only thing the wake up with every morning is a belly full of bile.

Now, let me ask them- were these people not the ones lumping Benue and Kogi states into their fabled Utopia the other day?? How come Benue and Kogi have suddenly become "Northern states"?? So LiePOB has chosen to grab parts of the "North" as well..

Such a damn shame.
A real shame bro,......a low down dirty shame!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by Macmilla(m): 7:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
Insults, insults and more insults!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Idris Ahmed: DSS Arrests Man Who Exposed Wanted Boko Haram Commander Whereabout / Photos Of Oshiomhole And Obaseki At Their Peace Meeting / Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.