Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,428 members, 7,917,338 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:15 AM

See The Fastest Night Data Plan Browsing And Downloading Network Currently - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The Fastest Night Data Plan Browsing And Downloading Network Currently (9376 Views)

Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming / Get Up to 1TB Free Data on Airtel Plus Way Of Browsing and Downloading / Airtel New Unlimited Night Data Subcription Code For 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Fastest Night Data Plan Browsing And Downloading Network Currently by Dandsome: 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2016
bongolistik:
Change they say is the only constant thing in life. MTN night data plan used to be the fastest for browsing and downloading, but recently downloading at night with MTN, especially with the N25 for 500mb plan has been slow lately.

Etisalat is known for speed in browsing but I have never known them for speed in downloading at night.

Glo on the other hand, despite being grand master for data allocation, their night browsing and downloading speed has never been talk of town.

I guess you now know the answer.

Leave 4g network out for now cos we know it is still not available in many locations.

Source: http://highteknology.com/2016/11/here-is-fastest-network-for-night.html

So which do u recommend we go for
Re: See The Fastest Night Data Plan Browsing And Downloading Network Currently by prinsam30: 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
MetaHuman:
he probably meant mbps not MBps

E.g my own speed on Airtel.
In mbps is around 28mbps-35mpbs
In MBps my speed is around 3MBps-4.2MBps

8mbps = 1MBps.

Oga it is actually MB/s which is also refer to Megabytes, I'm not talking of bit ooooo, cos we have megabits too, so stop explaining what u d0nt understand
Re: See The Fastest Night Data Plan Browsing And Downloading Network Currently by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
prinsam30:

Oga it is actually MB/s which is also refer to Megabytes, I'm not talking of bit ooooo, cos we have megabits too, so stop explaining what u d0nt understand
so you attained 17MByte speed on 3g..

I hail O grin
Re: See The Fastest Night Data Plan Browsing And Downloading Network Currently by prinsam30: 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
Youngpo413:
he used mb/s,not MB/s.

ur totally wrong

It was in Megabytes per second and not megabits per second check the screenshots below, thank you
Re: See The Fastest Night Data Plan Browsing And Downloading Network Currently by prinsam30: 7:27pm On Nov 12, 2016
MetaHuman:
so you attained 17MByte speed on 3g..

I hail O grin

yes very correct, check the screenshots I just posted up there this is not 4G network as u can see H+ standing there, no network can give u that speed in Nigeria right now

MTN, GLO and Etisalat are below 4 to 5MB/s at night and this is the speed I get on Airtel in day time is either u believe or u don't, I don't have anything to gain by lying
Re: See The Fastest Night Data Plan Browsing And Downloading Network Currently by Youngpo413: 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
prinsam30:

ur totally wrong

It was in Megabytes per second and not megabits per second check the screenshots below, thank you
k
Re: See The Fastest Night Data Plan Browsing And Downloading Network Currently by donMIG(m): 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
prinsam30:

just wait I will clear ur doubt

Too bad for me den
I have an airtel sim n it has neva hit 1mb/s
Wic plan n how much
Re: See The Fastest Night Data Plan Browsing And Downloading Network Currently by prinsam30: 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
Dandsome:

So which do u recommend we go for

I will recommend you go for Airtel night plan
trusted and 95% stability, I'm a living witness

1 Like

Re: See The Fastest Night Data Plan Browsing And Downloading Network Currently by prinsam30: 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
donMIG:

Too bad for me den

yeah ur correct, location matters a lot, I based in Zaria, in fact in my bedroom the network there is awesome, especially at the top of my pillow
Re: See The Fastest Night Data Plan Browsing And Downloading Network Currently by prinsam30: 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
donMIG:

Too bad for me den
Wic plan n how much

the plan is smarttrybe by dialing *312# press 1 to migrate and the rest is history
Re: See The Fastest Night Data Plan Browsing And Downloading Network Currently by donMIG(m): 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2016
prinsam30:

yeah ur correct, location matters a lot, I based in Zaria, in fact in my bedroom the network there is awesome, especially at the top of my pillow
Na zaria sef...that place tire me jor.....no moni dia
But sha...nxt year tins i hope say dem go keep on improving d tin so dat wen i return i go use dem shine
Re: See The Fastest Night Data Plan Browsing And Downloading Network Currently by encryptjay(m): 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
Dailyfavour:
[encryptjay] Dial *312# Select 1 to Migrate to Airtel Smart Try be 2.0 After migrating, dial *312# again but this time, you'll select 3. Then you'll see options for N25 for 500MB and N200 for 1.5GB Valid from 12am-5am

Thanks, useful
Uwc
Re: See The Fastest Night Data Plan Browsing And Downloading Network Currently by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2016
mtn is fast here bit if u try it after 2.30am u are on your own,airtel is like a ghost haunting someone,one moment its there(and fast too) the next its gone then its back again
Re: See The Fastest Night Data Plan Browsing And Downloading Network Currently by prinsam30: 8:01pm On Nov 12, 2016
donMIG:

Na zaria sef...that place tire me jor.....no moni dia
But sha...nxt year tins i hope say dem go keep on improving d tin so dat wen i return i go use dem shine

good cheesy
Re: See The Fastest Night Data Plan Browsing And Downloading Network Currently by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
prinsam30:

and u too this is ur own
you arrogant Ignorant shit head.. Your speed is in Mbps not MBps that's why your speed meter result is different from download speed.

8Mbps = 1 MBps

Mbps means megabits per sec
MBps means megabyte per sec
Re: See The Fastest Night Data Plan Browsing And Downloading Network Currently by prinsam30: 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
MetaHuman:
you arrogant Ignorant shit head.. Your speed is in Mbps not MBps that's why your speed meter result is different from download speed.

8Mbps = 1 MBps

Mbps means megabits per sec
MBps means megabyte per sec

bros this matter don die already na, please stop wailing. Thank you and God bless you
Re: See The Fastest Night Data Plan Browsing And Downloading Network Currently by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2016
All hail Airtel ... Dunno why mtn is always competing with Airtel
Re: See The Fastest Night Data Plan Browsing And Downloading Network Currently by Obas101(m): 2:08am On Nov 13, 2016
prinsam30:

Ehn where for zaria
Re: See The Fastest Night Data Plan Browsing And Downloading Network Currently by Dailyfavour(m): 7:33am On Nov 13, 2016
encryptjay

Uwc

[still need affordable day plan of Airtel at your convenience. Thanks /]
Re: See The Fastest Night Data Plan Browsing And Downloading Network Currently by prinsam30: 11:39am On Nov 13, 2016
Obas101:
Ehn where for zaria

Hanwa GRA
Re: See The Fastest Night Data Plan Browsing And Downloading Network Currently by guente(m): 7:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
Why is it that when ever we are talking about speeds on NL peeps hardly show IDM or their fav pc downloader speeds?
Its only IDM speeds screenshots that i believe in. All these UCweb brower speed na oshi.

Find attached MTN Night Plan speed screen shot taken a few days back.
The a few other etisalat 3g speeds taken during july and september this year.

Airtel and Glo sucks big time in my location.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jumia Is No Longer Trustworthy. / How To Screenshot On Tecno W3???? / Configure Your Blackberry 10 To Use MB, Even Bonus Mb-any Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.