Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,347 members, 7,888,103 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:25 PM

Evil Spirit Attacked My Dad This Midnight - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evil Spirit Attacked My Dad This Midnight (27993 Views)

"I Killed This Lizard In Midnight & My Brother Died":nigerian Man Narrates(pics) / Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit / "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evil Spirit Attacked My Dad This Midnight by wellstryme(m): 11:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
Peterpanny:
And this time am taking your dad along with me.
Let me just ignore you
Re: Evil Spirit Attacked My Dad This Midnight by kheengz: 9:19am On Nov 14, 2016
phemocheee:
The gate and walls of your compound did not stop the spirit, the door to your living room did not stop the spirit, even the door to your Dad's room did not prevent the spirit from entering. So it took an ordinary flexible mosquito net to stop him? grin grin grin. Op, kontinu.

Still wondering why a spirit will want to lift a net when he didn't need a bulldozer to get in at first.

Anyways, may your Dad never see evil, touch evil or hear evil (AMEN).

Thank u jare na u geh head 4 here
Re: Evil Spirit Attacked My Dad This Midnight by joe4christ(m): 9:28am On Nov 14, 2016
phemocheee:
The gate and walls of your compound did not stop the spirit, the door to your living room did not stop the spirit, even the door to your Dad's room did not prevent the spirit from entering. So it took an ordinary flexible mosquito net to stop him? grin grin grin. Op, kontinu.

Still wondering why a spirit will want to lift a net when he didn't need a bulldozer to get in at first.

Anyways, may your Dad never see evil, touch evil or hear evil (AMEN).

very sensible. Keep it up!
Re: Evil Spirit Attacked My Dad This Midnight by Peterpanny: 11:32am On Nov 14, 2016
wellstryme:

Let me just ignore you
no mind me o na joke i day.nothing will happen to dad.no evil manipulation shall cross his path and he shall live long to reap the fruit of his labour.
Re: Evil Spirit Attacked My Dad This Midnight by HQuadreal: 6:16am On Nov 15, 2016
Bollinger:

You people are amazing. Smh.
hahaha I don't get you.
Re: Evil Spirit Attacked My Dad This Midnight by HQuadreal: 6:17am On Nov 15, 2016
canalily:
yes! your father is covered with blood of JESUS and not mosquito net gringringringrin
hahaha you no serious.
Re: Evil Spirit Attacked My Dad This Midnight by DateMynd44(m): 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
Liveair:
Sorry, but truth is that you only get free from such when you stop believing in the spiritual.
are u an atheist?
Re: Evil Spirit Attacked My Dad This Midnight by Liveair: 9:28am On Sep 09, 2018
DateMynd44:
are u an atheist?
I don't think so. Why?
Re: Evil Spirit Attacked My Dad This Midnight by DateMynd44(m): 11:54am On Sep 09, 2018
Liveair:

I don't think so. Why?
check that post I quoted u. it's only atheist that makes such comments
Re: Evil Spirit Attacked My Dad This Midnight by Liveair: 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2018
DateMynd44:
check that post I quoted u. it's only atheist that makes such comments

That post was to enlighten your reasoning. Except you are telling me its only atheists that reason.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

14 Pictures You’ll Get If You’ve Ever Been A First-timer In A Church / Trending Video Of A Catholic Priest's One Leg Dance / Please I Want To Join A Choir And I Need Ideas On How To Write The Letter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.