Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,652 members, 7,926,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 02:33 AM

When A Girl Keep Getting Her Heart Broken By Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Keep Getting Her Heart Broken By Guys (556 Views)

Why Would A Girl Keep Her Nudes In Her Phone? - Personal Experience / What Do You Do When A Girl Keep Looking For Ways To Disgrace You? / Help! A Girl Keep Chasing Me And Stalking Me On Campus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Keep Getting Her Heart Broken By Guys by marvelck: 9:16am On Nov 12, 2016
When you realized that no matter what you do in your relationship you keep getting hurt in the end, then you really need to take a break and access/check yourself thoroughly to know what the problem really is. And if possible, you could approach all your Exs to know the real reason why they left you. Doing that might also help you to become a better lover in your next relationship. Cos if you don't know where the fault is coming from or why they keep leaving you, you will keep making the same mistakes and getting hurt all the time. So you need to fix the problem once and for all!
Re: When A Girl Keep Getting Her Heart Broken By Guys by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 12, 2016
Ok
Re: When A Girl Keep Getting Her Heart Broken By Guys by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 12, 2016
KissChrix:
Ok

Hahhahahaa... Ur faster than me boo grin

U are always FTC... tongue
Re: When A Girl Keep Getting Her Heart Broken By Guys by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahhahahaa... Ur faster than me boo grin

U are always FTC... tongue
tonguetongue
Its a saturday.... Time's all I've got smiley
Re: When A Girl Keep Getting Her Heart Broken By Guys by slimthugchime(m): 9:27am On Nov 12, 2016
stop opening nonsense threads undecided

(1) (Reply)

So This Is How Nigerians Think / Jealous Girl Slashes Friend’s Face Over Boyfriend(photos) / Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.