Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,831 members, 7,889,757 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:52 PM

Why Obama Never Visited The Most Populous Black Nation On Earth. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Obama Never Visited The Most Populous Black Nation On Earth. (4764 Views)

Nigeria To Pass U.S. As World’s 3rd Most Populous Country By 2050, UN Says / The Greatest Black Nation In The World. "NIGERIA" / Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Obama Never Visited The Most Populous Black Nation On Earth. by ajbf: 6:20am On Nov 13, 2016
frenchwine:

You prolly weren't born when Carter or Clinton visited.
Don't be a poor student of history, settle your quarell with Google

Don't mind him. Even George Bush jnr. visited in official capacity during his first term in office.

1 Like

Re: Why Obama Never Visited The Most Populous Black Nation On Earth. by Boboye4slim(m): 7:25am On Nov 13, 2016
gidgiddy:

Dont talk like that. We left for our land in 1967, it didnt stop Nigeria coming down to the East to fight. Why do you think we wont survive? How did we survive when there was no Nigeria? How did we survive for three years being blockaded by air, land and sea in a war situation.

Obama was right not to visit Nigeria, there was nothing to visit anyway except
faliure

You're a goat
Re: Why Obama Never Visited The Most Populous Black Nation On Earth. by BRAV0O(m): 7:46am On Nov 13, 2016
tolor:
it's like going to Edo state and you visit all the Enogies but conspicuously exempt the Oba. That is a very strong message you are sending.

Roosevelt's wife invited some Nigerian chiefs during her husband's presidency.

JFK invited Tafewa Balewa.

Jimmy Carter flew down to Dodan barracks inspite of Americans stance against dictatorship.

Bill Clinton visited Nigeria.

George Bush visited Nigeria.

Now the first African-American president stayed away from Nigeria for eight years even visiting Ghana, Senegal two west African countries and he didn't deem it fit to visit Nigeria.

Recently I've come to equate his beef with Nigeria with that of the Kenyans. I want to see it as a Kenya vs Nigeria thing.

And as for those saying all sorts of shits as Nigeria is corrupt bla bla bla, how about Obama visiting Saudi Arabia that has the worse human rights record. His absence has nothing to do with our problems that why I supported Trump to win because I believe a Clinton's presidency would be an extension of the Obama's administration and it's unfavourable policies towards Nigeria and Africa as a whole.

To hell with Obama.

1 Like

Re: Why Obama Never Visited The Most Populous Black Nation On Earth. by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 13, 2016
frenchwine:
[s]
You prolly weren't born when Carter or Clinton visited.
Don't be a poor student of history, settle your quarell with Google

Ladipodeal you soo spoke my mind, I can bet my ass that he would find his way to naija soon after handover to give his trademark rhetorics and drink our petrodollars in the name of public lectures. Or perhaps he would get invited as a guest of the Sultan and be hailed as the next big thing after Mohammed[/s]

Useless Illiterate even after I said serving. Pig!
Re: Why Obama Never Visited The Most Populous Black Nation On Earth. by mrjojo: 10:41am On Nov 13, 2016
Nigeria hasn't given America any reason to respect her, no reason whatsoever. Nigeria is suppose to be a power house and model in Africa but sadly the reverse is the case.

1 Like

Re: Why Obama Never Visited The Most Populous Black Nation On Earth. by Onopa(m): 10:51am On Nov 13, 2016
Obama is a terrorist

The way he humiliated Africa leaders is the same way Trump humiliated him

Trump crushed Obama to the extend he became a stammerer in front of camera when Trump visited White House few days ago.

Re: Why Obama Never Visited The Most Populous Black Nation On Earth. by Abbycite(m): 10:53am On Nov 13, 2016
Olu20090:

Useless Illiterate even after I said serving. Pig!

How old are u? Where were u when Bill Clinton and George Bush visit Obasanjo during their tenures as US president.

Abi what exactly do u mean by 'serving'.....do ursef a favour and use d www.google.com. Is still free of charge. Stop showcasing ur ignorance...

1 Like

Re: Why Obama Never Visited The Most Populous Black Nation On Earth. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
How would his visit have changed Nigeria's economic and political outlook?

He isn't God, so we don't need or want him to visit.

Enough of Africans ass-kissing these peeps.

Don't we have shame at all? He comes and we start running around like bozos, as if we are hosting our Creator.

We are pathetic.
Re: Why Obama Never Visited The Most Populous Black Nation On Earth. by 99100(m): 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
Axon:
Obama is a gay friendly muslim president who didn't like Jonathan or what jonathan represented

It is no secret that GEJ crossed Obama on many key issues like the gay marriage law he passed, his refusal to support Palestine as against US advice and GEJ local content policy in oil and gas sectors

When Bubu came on board, Obama's tenure was almost out, election time was around the corner.

My thought as well.
Re: Why Obama Never Visited The Most Populous Black Nation On Earth. by ozoebuka1(m): 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
KingOfAmebo:

I disagree with you on that...the travel warnings are for states in Nigeria experiencing Boko Haram violence.

By the way, why is it that you Igbos always mess threads up with your rants?...even on topics that has nothing to do with independence?...the other day, I saw someone comment about IPOB on a snake thread. How does that relate? If you want an independent Nation start by leaving other people's land and go and develop your own. You can't be crying on someone's land and fail to visit and stay in your own land. Leave Lagos, Abuja and Kano and see if you can survive in your land.
lmao...you funny small sha...but on a serious note, is leaving kano, abuja and lagos a criteria of giving them biafra? it pains wen I see people telling igbos to move back to the east and forfeit their livelihood in other states if they wqnt to see biafra actualized. every igbo man asking for biafra is a nigerian atleast until biafra is gotten!!! its only a fool that let-go of a shaky pillarwhen he's not held a stronghold..."I'm neutral on this biafra issue though"
Re: Why Obama Never Visited The Most Populous Black Nation On Earth. by Efegbog(m): 1:33pm On Nov 14, 2016
How do you expect him to visit nigeria when only the bad smell of the international airport alone can kill him. Do you think american are dumb to put their president at risk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo With Son Laolu Osinbajo Who Just Got Called To Bar / Dirtiest City In Nigeria (pics) / Meet Kano State CP "Wakili",Who Declined N100 Million Bribe During Kano Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.