Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,217 members, 7,873,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

Gtbank Dollar Master Card And Google Adwords - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Dollar Master Card And Google Adwords (1030 Views)

Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) / Gtbank Naira Master Card Activation Code / How Much Does Gtbank Exchange Naira For Dollar Using Naira Master Card Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Dollar Master Card And Google Adwords by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 02, 2009
Is there anyone here that used his/her gtbank dollar mastercard at google adwords and it did work. Please if you have, indicate by letting me know. I want to get this card for google adword and i will not be happy if after getting it and it doesnt work over there.
Re: Gtbank Dollar Master Card And Google Adwords by exotica(m): 11:34am On Nov 07, 2009
Haven't You Heard Of Payooneer MasterCard?

This card is internationally accepted and you can get it for N0:00k. It is issued by the Meta Bank of the United States Of America.
You can get a complete instruction on how to get this card if you take a trip to http://www.globalcashconcepts.com/americanmastercard.htm.

I hope you will find this post useful.
Re: Gtbank Dollar Master Card And Google Adwords by eplanner: 6:17pm On Nov 09, 2009
I use my gtbank mastercard for google adwords and it works fine.

(1) (Reply)

Groundnut Oil And Egg Supply / Access Bank Staff: Is It Now Well With You? / Please Advise: Should He Sell His Land Now or Later?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.