Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,513 members, 7,975,056 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 03:51 PM

Etisalat's Latest Project - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Etisalat's Latest Project (339 Views)

Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land / Buy 1gb Mtn @ 650₦ And 250mb Etisalat @ 350₦. Other Network Also Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat's Latest Project by Echad(m): 11:46am On Nov 12, 2016
Hello!
My flash fiction story for 2016 Etisalat Flash fiction Award has been nominated as a potential winner of 2016 edition.

I need your votes to help me win the award.

Click the link to vote
https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=137

Once the story page is displayed, click the icon with an upright thumb to vote, confirm your Facebook details and wait for the number of likes to increase.

God Bless y'all
Re: Etisalat's Latest Project by Echad(m): 7:18am On Nov 15, 2016
voting is still on
Re: Etisalat's Latest Project by Echad(m): 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
Voting is still on...pls vote for me
Re: Etisalat's Latest Project by Echad(m): 10:06am On Nov 30, 2016
Hello!
My flash fiction story for 2016 Etisalat Flash fiction Award has been nominated as a potential winner of 2016 edition.

I need your votes to help me win the award.

Click the link to vote
https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=137

Once the story page is displayed, click the vote icon (thumb) to vote. confirm your Facebook details and wait for the number of votes to increase.

(1) (Reply)

Discounted Land For Sale In Lakowe Ajah / Secrets Of Making Money By Investing In A Vacant Land (part1). / Buying Apartment For 15 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.