Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,495 members, 7,917,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 10:12 AM

Trump Challenges Africa To Grow Economically! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Challenges Africa To Grow Economically! (566 Views)

US 2020 Elections: Trump Challenges Biden To Drug Test Before Debate / South Africa To Be Renamed Azania / So Many Of My Friends Go To Africa To Get Rich, Trump Tells African Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Challenges Africa To Grow Economically! by fyneboi79(m): 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2016
Mentally Africans seem most affected by the outcome of the presidential election in America ,and all I can ask is why so? The answer which comes readily to mind is "over dependence" on the American economy and policies for our survival. Mental slavery. Neo colonialism. Maybe its really a time to turn things around. A time to look inward. A time to let go of the neo colonialist and gladly accept what you can negotiate with the rest of the world while maintaining your independence and economic dignity .Why else should a Nigerian man not an American by birth or origin but by recognition threaten to tear up his green card in protest of who emerges as the president of a country that has accommodated you through a process of integration?Answer is simple. It is because Wole Soyinka upon all his ranting just believes he cannot do without America. And yes he can't! How can he when he bitterly regrets his emotional outburst which has ultimately exposed his fears ?
You have people ranting all over Africa because the man Trump genuinely won an election in a white dominated continent.
Or Is it because Trump threatened to withdraw all external assistance to impoverished countries to put all resources to good use and also to clear the inner country of illegal immigrants too.
Laudable! What has he said wrong? Nothing but the truth. Same way we should clear our country too. Africans wanted independence and they got it. So why still depend on an election result from your former colonial masters country to thrive or die? Now go and deal with your problems like an independent continent. Let every man go back and face the affairs of his country and leave America for traditional Americans.
Trump has directly or indirectly started the much needed economic revolutions in Africa because he will inevitably be a true supporter of genuine African growth to see that Africans go back home. Brilliant!
Maybe its also a time for another world power to emerge if Trump is as inexperienced as projected.
China,France,Germany,South Korea,Russia,UK are only watching and planning how to take over from America. So maybe Nigeria if we work very hard, would be seen in future to truly become the giant of Africa.

But I also haven't seen the real Americans complain,all I see is Africans who asked the whites to give them freedom but are now comfortable to leave the country they fought for to go dwell in a country ruled by the white man. Africans are seen crossing the high seas in makeshift boats worse than the ones white slave invaders used simply because African leaders have failed us and messed up our economy. Even a Nigerian pastor goes ahead to predict election result,cheap popularity stunt. A duty professional forecasters,CNN and other great media institutions recently failed woefully at. But he still has followers cause average Africans are foolish and too lazy to learn from mistakes and events. Trump said it. True as it was offensive even to me as an African but I took it because its true.
There may be untold hardship because Trump won. He may as well cancel all aid to Africa and force Africa to the negotiation table based on what they can offer which always attracts a man like Donald Trump.
So Africans maybe this is the time to be really independent and seek ways like China and other developed countries to always force America to Negotiate rather than sanction. This is my submission.....Never break easily,instead look for ways to turn the table in your favour.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trump Challenges Africa To Grow Economically! by macbenal: 1:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
FROM COLLINS, MY LETTER TO MY NEW PRESIDENT "DONALD TRUMP" :

Sir, with joy and great happiness I congratulate you on your victory at the poll as the American 45th president. I must confess that, this is simply the hand of God :having considered the various obstacles mounted on you, to forestall your emergence :but as God and the cry of various Christians all over the world, persecuted by the rampaging Islamic sect ;whose activities has been supported and promoted by the outgoing Americans government would have it :today, you are the president of this God's own country (America).

The world looks up to you sir, to see to it that your government promotes peace,tranquility and fair judgment ;both within American and the United nation in extension. It is no news that the Gods own country, which you represents wield big influence within the committee of the nations in the world :therefore, we solicit your Christian mind in handling most of the issues that may confront you within your country and the committee of nation world over.

Myself as a stung Biafran from the contraption called Nigeria is writing to you from Nigeria, having seen my prayers and that of my various brothers living outside Nigeria :mostly in your country American been answered by God who granted us our heart desires by bringing you in as American 45th president, to rescue us and the Christians all over the world from the cruel grips of the Islamic sect world over.

I choose to write to you through this medium, not only to share you up nor to remind you of your leadership responsibility to your people... the Americans ;which I know that you must have prepared for, all these years :but to remind you of that tiny lost tribe of isreal by name (Biafran) , who are trapped in Nigeria ;held against their wish and been killed in their numbers by the Islamic sect in Nigeria... the descendants of the "Usman danfodio".

This tribe has been seen all over the world, just in their bid to survive, not because they don't like staying back home or Because they are corrupt :but because of the ordeal they are forced to pass through in the country that they were supposed to call there own. The African leaders are so corrupt and most of the tribes leading lacks the capacity to develop the nation :as a result, they leave the system so bastardized through looting and promotions of obsolete policies.

They subdue the educated and resourceful ones, while making sure that they are denied their rights and never allowed them to mount the position of leadership in the country. This made African countries subjected to absolute poverty, with their leaders starched scarce stolen funds in foreign banks.

Sir, having been attracted to your article attached here, attributed to you prior to the election time ;I choose to write to you and hoping that you will understand:attack the right people and help to liberate God's own people. I wish to let you know that my people... the "Republic of Biafran" trapped in Nigeria are seen all over the world because of the persecution they suffers in the hands of the rampaging Islamic sect in Nigeria :which has hijacked the leadership of that country till date.

I therefore solicit your support, to see to it that the United nation grant us freedom from Nigeria ;and you will be surprised at the rate of the reductions of blacks influx into American. Inasmuch as I understand the damages that our migrants must have caused your people in their jobs ;I plead that you carefully understand the causes of such migration and help to address it in Africa:by helping to grant sovereignty to the tribes or part that solicits for it and help in good judgement to foster peace and leadership discipline on African leaders.God will bless you immensely as you devote your services to humanity ;in accordance with the guardians of God. Long live American... Long live the people of God world over.

Re: Trump Challenges Africa To Grow Economically! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2016
If he is going to hold on to his beliefs concerning Africa and especially our leaders, then it would lead to a world in which the US stops assassinations and other forms of Western impositions on us.

But I am certain that the powerful owners of the land who have been stealing our minerals to feed their industries are right now working on his head to make sure Africa remains as it is. It's more beneficial to the US and European economies as it is ;

1. - An endless, cheap supplier of raw materials

2. - A high interest perpetual customer of the so called international banking system, whose shareholders are the richest of the US and Europe.

So Trump, like others before him, needs a dumb and highly dependent Africa.

1 Like

Re: Trump Challenges Africa To Grow Economically! by fyneboi79(m): 9:30am On Nov 14, 2016
Muafrika2:
If he is going to hold on to his beliefs concerning Africa and especially our leaders, then it would lead to a world in which the US stops assassinations and other forms of Western impositions on us.

But I am certain that the powerful owners of the land who have been stealing our minerals to feed their industries are right now working on his head to make sure Africa remains as it is. It's more beneficial to the US and European economies as it is ;

1. - An endless, cheap supplier of raw materials

2. - A high interest perpetual customer of the so called international banking system, whose shareholders are the richest of the US and Europe.

So Trump, like others before him, needs a dumb and highly dependent Africa.

you know who trump is. Sturbborn and stiff. I hope it goes well though.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Epic Throwback Photo Of Michelle Obama / ” If Trump Is Killed Today “. CNN Suggests Possible Assassination Of Trump Today / Uk News- Finally Brexit Bill Is Passed And Signed (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.