Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,556 members, 7,917,747 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:18 PM

Nature Made Coq10. (cellular Energy Production) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nature Made Coq10. (cellular Energy Production) (1134 Views)

Coq10 Ubiquinone 200mg Cardiovascular Health For Sale At Micostarmall / Buy Nature Made Magnesium Citrate, Softgels From Micostarmall / Health Benefits Of Nature Made Fish Oil 1000mg / 3000mg Omega 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nature Made Coq10. (cellular Energy Production) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
Natures made CoQ10 (200mg & 100mg)

Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a fat-soluble compound found in most human cells that is needed to assist in a number of important reactions in the body. CoQ10 plays a vital role in cellular energy production, generating energy in the cell’s powerhouses called mitochondria. The highest concentrations of cell mitochondria are found in the hardest working cells in the body, such as the heart, making CoQ10 an important nutrient for heart function.

STATIN USERS: Statin drugs can reduce CoQ10 levels in the body. Nature Made CoQ10 can help replenish this important nutrient.

Nature Made CoQ10 100 mg helps support CoQ10 levels in the body, and is naturally orange in color, made with no added colors.

Testimonies. Amazon...(https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/cr/B00347ACH2/ref=mw_dp_cr)

Good for you, and a reasonable dose
ByJ. Hallon January 1, 2012
Verified Purchase
Most of the supplements I have purchased have been for bodybuilding or for some training advantage. I got these because a physician I know takes them and he just says that they can't hurt in moderation and all they could do at the very worst was not help you. This is a cardiac antioxidant, along with being an important factor in certain chemical pathways in your body. I chose the nature made because after some research I found that very few companies have any kind of certifications. If you go to the FDA website, there are only seven or eight companies that are certified (which means they have proven that what they say is in their product is in their product). This is a big deal to me after I found out one of the supps I used to take in high school is not made now because the company was putting trace medical stimulants in them and got caught. Anyways, they also sell this in several different doses. Most of the literature I can find says Twice A Day, Small Doses (100 - 200mg) are recommended. Product got here quick.
Read less
48 people found this helpful

Huge Improvement
ByD. Saboon September 25, 2014
Verified Purchase
I think this has made a world of difference in the frequency of my migraines. I take these 100mg softgels in the morning and the 200mg softgels at night. I went from migraines nearly every day of the week to only about 2-3 a week. This is a huge improvement for me and hopefully, I'll eventually get to the point where I don't get any at all!
4 people found this helpful...

PRICE: 100mg (#2,800) 200mg (#4,750)

CONTACT US @ 22, Diya street, 2nd floor Home affairs complex, Gbagada Lagos. Call/WHATSAPP 08153872443. For more products on health and lifestyle, kindly follow us on Instagram, Twitter and BBM: @Salverelifestyl.
SalvereLifestyl....... Here for you.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Solution To Insomnia? / 30 Facts About Farts You May Not Know / Natural Remedy And Secret Cure And Prevention For Yeast Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.