Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,378 members, 7,910,904 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:50 PM

My Naira Toothpick - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Naira Toothpick (894 Views)

Funny Video:toothpick (house Of Pundit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Naira Toothpick by donvoice(m): 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
One thing I enjoyed most from this polymer currency is the way I do switch it from money to tooth-pick...

Even though you will hate it when it is rough but yet its advantage to me is never reduced.

Whenever I'm short of tooth-pick and some atom of meat has dulge into the lower part of my teeth. I don't bother myself much, I will just dip my hand into my pocket and bring out any denomination of polymer, wrap it to CONE and pick my teeth with the tip end.
Infact, I enjoy it more than tooth-pick.

What do you like about the polymer currency too?

1 Like

Re: My Naira Toothpick by solara: 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2016
donvoice:
One thing I enjoyed most from this polymer currency is the way I do switch it from money to tooth-pick...

Even though you will hate it when it is rough but yet its advantage to me is never reduced.

Whenever I'm short of tooth-pick and some atom of meat has dulge into the lower part of my teeth. I don't bother myself much, I will just dip my hand into my pocket and bring out any denomination of polymer, wrap it to CONE and pick my teeth with the tip end.

What do you like about the polymer currency too?

undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Naira Toothpick by To5man(m): 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2016
donvoice:

What do you like about the polymer currency too.

you said it all
Re: My Naira Toothpick by donvoice(m): 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
To5man:

you said it all

You mean you are part of my family on that?

(1) (Reply)

My First Weed Experience / Buy / Sell And Trade Bitcoin Perfect Money / List Of Ugliest Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.