Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,858 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

Last Five Names Of BBC African Footballer Of The Year Revealed. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Last Five Names Of BBC African Footballer Of The Year Revealed. (1278 Views)

Mohamed Salah Named 2018 BBC African Player Of The Year (Photos) / Mohamed Salah Named BBC African Footballer Of The Year / BBC African Footballer Of The Year Nominees Will Be Revealed At 7pm Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Last Five Names Of BBC African Footballer Of The Year Revealed. by bahlow87(m): 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Andre Ayew, Riyad Mahrez, Sadio Mane and Yaya Toure make up the five-man shortlist for the BBC African Footballer of the Year award.
Source bbc.com

Re: Last Five Names Of BBC African Footballer Of The Year Revealed. by zadok60: 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2016
seen
Re: Last Five Names Of BBC African Footballer Of The Year Revealed. by sirOrubebe: 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
Yaya Toure

1 Like

Re: Last Five Names Of BBC African Footballer Of The Year Revealed. by omokab: 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2016
Mahrez wil certainly win this year Africa footballer of the year. I can see mane winning by next year
Re: Last Five Names Of BBC African Footballer Of The Year Revealed. by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
omokab:
Mahrez wil certainly win this year Africa footballer of the year. I can see mane winning by next year
Moses is on fire bro, and with consistency I'm sure you'll be disappointed
Re: Last Five Names Of BBC African Footballer Of The Year Revealed. by AIG07: 9:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
How come Yaya n Ayew de inside dis list?

I think one of our own boys deserve recognition(Mikel, Moses, Iwobi, Nacho, or Musa).

Anyway NTA too don de plan to start their own award-make bbc go sleep joor.

Well I'll give to P. Auba

1 Like

Re: Last Five Names Of BBC African Footballer Of The Year Revealed. by Donshegxy10(m): 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
mharez nah witch. . . abumeyang nah wizard. . .
Re: Last Five Names Of BBC African Footballer Of The Year Revealed. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 12, 2016
what is yaya toure doing on the list?
Re: Last Five Names Of BBC African Footballer Of The Year Revealed. by 50shot(m): 11:41pm On Nov 12, 2016
Buhari must have compiled these list
Re: Last Five Names Of BBC African Footballer Of The Year Revealed. by lilEmir3(m): 11:55pm On Nov 12, 2016
yaya toure

I'm not understanding sad
Re: Last Five Names Of BBC African Footballer Of The Year Revealed. by edunson(m): 12:57am On Nov 13, 2016
I goes for mikel.....but capital no pls don't ask me why
Re: Last Five Names Of BBC African Footballer Of The Year Revealed. by omokab: 7:25am On Nov 13, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
Moses is on fire bro, and with consistency I'm sure you'll be disappointed
moses is trying but is like you don't watch liverpool match. Meanwhile, mahrez won last season PFA of the year and moses is no where to be found. And presently mane is performing better than two of them. Though, if moses consistency can continue like that he can win it.
Re: Last Five Names Of BBC African Footballer Of The Year Revealed. by safarigirl(f): 11:35am On Nov 13, 2016
omokab:
moses is trying but is like you don't watch liverpool match. Meanwhile, mahrez won last season PFA of the year and moses is no where to be found. And presently mane is performing better than two of them. Though, if moses consistency can continue like that he can win it.
where was Mane against SA yesterday? undecided

Performing better based in what? Just club form?

(1) (Reply)

Coutinho Wanted By PSG As Transfer Battle Hots Up / Good Day / Rohr Confirms Fresh Two Year Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.