Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,886 members, 7,942,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:50 AM

To Let In Isolo,ago,okota,jakande Estate And Isheri. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / To Let In Isolo,ago,okota,jakande Estate And Isheri. (342 Views)

Lagos To Relocate 400 Jakande Estate Residents / From 1 Room To Up To 4 Bedroom To Let/Sale In Isolo,Oke Afa,Ikotun,Bucknor,Agodo / The State Of A Compound In Isolo After A Heavy Rainfall - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Let In Isolo,ago,okota,jakande Estate And Isheri. by oludare36: 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2016
call me if you want to rent an apartment,or you want to buy land around isolo,isheri,ago,ifo,agbara,ota,or mowe.we have single rooms,a room self contained,room and parlour self contained,2/3 bedroom flat.kindly call me on 08020555809,07067441384.alot of property is available to let or for sell,kindly call me for inquiry.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Granite/sharp Sand @cheaper Price / Nice And Spacious Mini Flat With 2tlt, 1bath, Upstairs At Rosenje Street, By Dee / Cheaper Just Got Better Www. Build-mart.com/shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.