Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,966 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:04 PM

Obaseki Is Been Sworn In As A Caretaker Gov, I'm Taking Over Soon - Ize-Iyamu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Is Been Sworn In As A Caretaker Gov, I'm Taking Over Soon - Ize-Iyamu (21735 Views)

Edo 2016: Aisha Buhari’s Support For Obaseki Is Laughable — Mrs Akande / Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo / Godwin Obaseki Is APC's Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Is Been Sworn In As A Caretaker Gov, I'm Taking Over Soon - Ize-Iyamu by KingNom(m): 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2016
THE NIGERIA SOLUTION: A MIND RE-DRIVE
Dear Mr. President, I suggest we make the best use of your tenure to fix the basic FOUNDATIONAL PROBLEM to all our problems as an emerging Great Country: the AVERAGE NIGERIAN MINDSET! Here we can fix the many issues of our Country by using 'ONE STONE to kill a thousand birds'.
Let us use the MIND RE-DRIVE STRATEGY. This is by renewing the minds of Nigerians (as many are with respect to Integrity, corrupt) through an AGGRESSIVE value reorientation campaign using all forms of Public and Private Agencies and media; Tv, radio, internet Print media, even the movies, musical artistes etc.
If the President through his powers ( with our Governors and other Political office holders) together with the teeming population can reproduce an 'Integrity' mindset in the average citizen, his work will be made much more easy in fixing Nigeria, cutting down the giant tree of Nigeria problems from its MAIN ROOT.
'Get a person to think of doing a thing AND he will ACTUALLY and ENTHUSIASTICALLY do it.' Get the Nigerian person to think of doing the right thing righlty AND he will ACTUALLY and ENTHUSIASTICALLY do the right thing rightly.'
Then will we have many 'high integrity persons' almost everywhere, fixing Nigeria. This way, the 'REAL POSITIVE CHANGE' will be deeply entrenched and sustainable for future generations.
A tree cannot make a forest alone, BUT CAN, through reproduction. Just Imagine if every Nigerian was thinking and acting with integrity at the various levels of our society, how our Country will be, Paradise!
If we fix our 'Integrity' values as individuals and as a Country, God helping us; Nigeria will become Paradise! _St. Nom S.
Pls share till it reaches everyone, We can be Great again, even Greater than ever before!!
Re: Obaseki Is Been Sworn In As A Caretaker Gov, I'm Taking Over Soon - Ize-Iyamu by mrsfavour(f): 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
If eventually he finds his way to Govt. house Edo, u guys will now otherwise. Hypocrites !
Re: Obaseki Is Been Sworn In As A Caretaker Gov, I'm Taking Over Soon - Ize-Iyamu by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2016
spartacus11:

i never knew being a labor leader classified one as a tout

i never knew Ayuba Waba NLC president is also a tout since oshiomhole is a tout for been Formal NLC president too

i never knew starting your carrier as a tailor qualify one of been a tout so all tailors are tout by your definition since oshiomhole was a tailor in the textile industry

so a tout who command all phd holder Bsc holder Hnd holder Nd holder and NCE holder and lead them in unionism qualifies all of them of been a tout

well done ur mumu nor get end no wonder all pdpthief supporters and sympathizers are all (WAILER WALKING DEAD ZOMBIES)
Na zombizism go kill una . so anybody that's a against APC are called wailers . don't worry you would know the real oshiomole just as you got information about Ize iyamu which I don't dispute.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Is Been Sworn In As A Caretaker Gov, I'm Taking Over Soon - Ize-Iyamu by autonomous22: 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2016
spartacus11:

he have confess with is mouth dat he his a bonified cultist, and also admitted of stolen fund but said na lucky, said am
collected 700 million from dasuki and another from diezani which he told us he withdrew the money from fidelity bank.

he was rusticated from university of benin for pouring a fellow student acid.

do u need more.

Only u knows all des.... don't wori we still want him as our Governor.... just wait for d supreme court
Re: Obaseki Is Been Sworn In As A Caretaker Gov, I'm Taking Over Soon - Ize-Iyamu by samijay8(m): 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
Haha see life o. but if its someone else, this motherfucker pastor go say heart. its God wish
Re: Obaseki Is Been Sworn In As A Caretaker Gov, I'm Taking Over Soon - Ize-Iyamu by Topnotch16(m): 6:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
Re: Obaseki Is Been Sworn In As A Caretaker Gov, I'm Taking Over Soon - Ize-Iyamu by spartacus11(m): 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
autonomous22:

Only u knows all des.... don't wori we still want him as our Governor.... just wait for d supreme court
sorry to say he his already ur governor, he is the governor of fraudster, cultist and agberu, Edo is in safe hands under Gov Obaseki GGO
Re: Obaseki Is Been Sworn In As A Caretaker Gov, I'm Taking Over Soon - Ize-Iyamu by billyG(m): 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
POI iz a Dreamer he want 2 reap where he did not sowgrin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Obaseki Is Been Sworn In As A Caretaker Gov, I'm Taking Over Soon - Ize-Iyamu by officialfestus(m): 9:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
Poi is just wasting his time instead co-operate with obaseki so that you can become one of his farmers
Re: Obaseki Is Been Sworn In As A Caretaker Gov, I'm Taking Over Soon - Ize-Iyamu by flyforall: 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
Make den no go impeach Obas after 1 year oh
Who no fear politicians, no like himself.
They can sell themselves and their people to win an election
Re: Obaseki Is Been Sworn In As A Caretaker Gov, I'm Taking Over Soon - Ize-Iyamu by DTaj: 12:01am On Nov 14, 2016
Day-dreamer! Continue to dream and hallucinate...The clown who is a confirmed cultist and thug, who was rusticated from University for acid attack, wants to take over Osadebey House Benin? Never!

Godwin Obaseki, a cerebral investment banker, financial analyst, and Founder of a thriving conglomerate, will take Edo to greater heights!

Edo did not vote a lackey, minion, nit-wit who has no mind of his own, who has never engaged in any profitable venture all his life, and who will share all allocations among Anenih, Ikimi, and Igbinedion (father and son) if he was elected!
Re: Obaseki Is Been Sworn In As A Caretaker Gov, I'm Taking Over Soon - Ize-Iyamu by autonomous22: 5:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
spartacus11:
sorry to say he his already ur governor, he is the governor of fraudster, cultist and agberu, Edo is in safe hands under Gov Obaseki GGO

Guy if u no get work, plz occupy ur self......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Assembly Declares Local Govt Poll Illegal / Air Strike Hits Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno / Simon Ekpa Criticises And Threatens Ralph Uwazuruike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.