Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,444 members, 7,947,815 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 09:12 AM

Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With Iheanacho On Twitter After Eagles Win, Fans React - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With Iheanacho On Twitter After Eagles Win, Fans React (64603 Views)

Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) / Kelechi Iheanacho Leads Celebration Party After Eagles' Match In Yaoundé / Victor Moses Tweet After Eagles Win Over Algeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With Iheanacho On Twitter After Eagles Win, Fans React by Elxandre(m): 11:24am On Nov 13, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

You are to blame for the waste
You are as good as the platform, opportunity and support you get in any field, especially in one as tender as sports.
There is a brutal time frame to turn pro, if not, it's over!

African parents too can be really unsupportive.
When I was 14, I almost joined a National division 2 side, but never got football boots.
Not to mention the impossibly far distance the clubs training ground was. smiley
We Later left the town for a remote place, and that was the end of my Ballon d'or dream. Lol

I gave everything a 14yr old could!
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With Iheanacho On Twitter After Eagles Win, Fans React by Elxandre(m): 11:26am On Nov 13, 2016
striker9:
That guy is raw talent..only him in the whole squad can turn on ball without any problem, this makes it easy for him to move and hold the ball at will.
Thanks to Arsenal for catching him young. smiley

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With Iheanacho On Twitter After Eagles Win, Fans React by nwaire: 11:36am On Nov 13, 2016
You guyz are celebrated you played better than your opponent, thumbs-up to you guyz

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With Iheanacho On Twitter After Eagles Win, Fans React by Damfostopper(m): 11:49am On Nov 13, 2016
And the iidiot saying kelechi n iwobi r better than RASFORD is just plain dumb physically and spiritually
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With Iheanacho On Twitter After Eagles Win, Fans React by nonjebose(m): 11:50am On Nov 13, 2016
webincomeplus:

Your comment is risible. If everyone can replicate it, why are Okocha and few other players who often do it praised for doing something spectacular? And why is every player not doing it? Unless you don't really know what football means, NOT everyone who has played or is still playing football can replicate that move.

And it wasn't childish because it was clear that he was going to do that even if the whistle wasn't blown. Many times in football, the whistle goes too suddenly that you can't stop the impulse driving you to make your next move, and that's why some players would still take shots at goal after being whistled at for being in an offside position.
1000 likes for that

2 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With Iheanacho On Twitter After Eagles Win, Fans React by bamisepeters(m): 11:52am On Nov 13, 2016
You try o
Mujtahida:

If you love football you'd appreciate what Iwobi did. It was the quick, instinctive reaction to produce a poetic and magical moment that made fans go ohhhhhh ahhh. It caused ripples of sheer joy and delight in our hearts. That flick move by Iwobi though spoiled by the whistle was a flash of light, a whisper of love, a soft caress, a kiss of the lips of the feet with the lips of the ball, a whiff of pleasant perfume, a sudden splash of colour, the rhythm and the beat of the African Tom Tom rolled into one. True Art is childlike and sometimes childish.
wait o, i miss road? Is this literature segment?

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With Iheanacho On Twitter After Eagles Win, Fans React by holluphemydavid(m): 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
Arsenal and Nigeria future
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With Iheanacho On Twitter After Eagles Win, Fans React by lifu2016(m): 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2016
DrinkWater10:

Dont be silly. Everybody who has played football can replicate that move, and it was rather childish because the referee had already stopped play before he did it.
oga....u too free urself from hate.

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With Iheanacho On Twitter After Eagles Win, Fans React by Taku555(m): 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
DrinkWater10:
t
That flick was nothing special.go and do your special one undecided
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With Iheanacho On Twitter After Eagles Win, Fans React by legibow: 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
With Togetherness you wil all reach there.... Keep it up..
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With Iheanacho On Twitter After Eagles Win, Fans React by blackjah(m): 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2016
DrinkWater10:
t That flick was nothing special.
you are not a special being
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With Iheanacho On Twitter After Eagles Win, Fans React by LilySopi(f): 12:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
DrinkWater10:
Enemy of success

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With Iheanacho On Twitter After Eagles Win, Fans React by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:44pm On Nov 13, 2016
Elxandre:

You are as good as the platform, opportunity and support you get in any field, especially in one as tender as sports.

When I was 14, I almost joined a National division 2 side, but never got football boots.
Not to mention the impossibly far distance the clubs training ground was. smiley
We Later left the town for a remote place, and that was the end of my Ballon d'or dream. Lol

Of course U did what U could as a teenager but it's not too late at this time U can make decision on ur own
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With Iheanacho On Twitter After Eagles Win, Fans React by blackjah(m): 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
Elxandre:

I relate to this gladly after being picked as an eight year old for a trial in Holland by our academy in the late 90's my dad rejected saying I should go to school and am too young , that's his biggest mistake till now cos football is paying now
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With Iheanacho On Twitter After Eagles Win, Fans React by Momoh7(m): 12:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

That neat flick from IWOBI reminds me of
JAY-JAY...Oh boi! i miss seeing him play cool

bad belle no good my guy
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With Iheanacho On Twitter After Eagles Win, Fans React by SpeedndAccuracy(m): 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
...and one "intelligent dude" said his purpose is to watch iwobi play football.

...the future belongs to the youth they said sad

...what a country
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With Iheanacho On Twitter After Eagles Win, Fans React by DrinkWater10: 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2016
Mujtahida:

If you love football you'd appreciate what Iwobi did. It was the quick, instinctive reaction to produce a poetic and magical moment that made fans go ohhhhhh ahhh. It caused ripples of sheer joy and delight in our hearts. That flick move by Iwobi though spoiled by the whistle was a flash of light, a whisper of love, a soft caress, a kiss of the lips of the feet with the lips of the ball, a whiff of pleasant perfume, a sudden splash of colour, the rhythm and the beat of the African Tom Tom rolled into one. True Art is childlike and sometimes childish.
Poetry grin
Eighteen mentions already-mostly vitriols but yours stood out.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With Iheanacho On Twitter After Eagles Win, Fans React by Emma5097: 1:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
DrinkWater10:
t
That flick was nothing special.

Receive sense. Oya for ur own good shout amen.
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With Iheanacho On Twitter After Eagles Win, Fans React by slimsoshady(m): 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
Davash222:

Free yourself from Hate.
lol...yu are a gr8 man..lol..killer comment..
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With Iheanacho On Twitter After Eagles Win, Fans React by DrinkWater10: 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
konkonbilo:
Alex is a fine player,but there was nothing special about the flick he did.if you play football well you'll know its a normal skill. I can't even count how many I did when I was active in the game.
Tell them. They have clogged my Mentions with hate messages.
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With Iheanacho On Twitter After Eagles Win, Fans React by Bobbyrobby1(m): 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
mehn I don't understand nigerians and the meaning of gud football oo,super eagles didn't play anything special, the first goal was a mistake, second another big mistake, the last goal was a fine goal.Algerian played well and missed some gud chances,let's b truthful joor,that was not a standard game,can they play Spain that way or even Scotland. I wasn't impressed tho.my opinion. our captain can't even make bench in a club side football lol,super eagles abeg just carry una wahala go.congrats tho.moses was gud
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With Iheanacho On Twitter After Eagles Win, Fans React by Gablo500(m): 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
DrinkWater10:

which special thing have u done?

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With Iheanacho On Twitter After Eagles Win, Fans React by delekolawole: 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
I so much admire these guys
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With Iheanacho On Twitter After Eagles Win, Fans React by davibid: 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
Davash222:

Free yourself from Hate.

Abeg tell am

#EnemiesOfProgress
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With Iheanacho On Twitter After Eagles Win, Fans React by encrypt(m): 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2016
Jailerrr:
You both are the worst of all the boys yesterday, Iwobi disappears from his wing every now and then, Kelechi was no where to be found, gives away ball unprofessionally. congrats though;
You know nothing Jailerrr Snow angry
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With Iheanacho On Twitter After Eagles Win, Fans React by Ruhamah23(m): 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
KingBelieve:
Who says God no go pick my calls? I will hustle hard because it is going to be an abomination for my children to through d pain I'm passing now.

eeyah
when all things eventually fall into place, don't forget that God

2 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With Iheanacho On Twitter After Eagles Win, Fans React by festusbarry(m): 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
Davash222:

Free yourself from Hate.

Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With Iheanacho On Twitter After Eagles Win, Fans React by pellucid(m): 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
sad
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With Iheanacho On Twitter After Eagles Win, Fans React by lukaay(m): 4:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
wayne4loan:
Yesterday match was the worst 90 minutes I have watched ihenacho played

probably that saturday game was ur first match to be watched this year
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With Iheanacho On Twitter After Eagles Win, Fans React by higherpower: 6:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
[quote author=DrinkWater10 post=50992757]t
That flick was nothing special.
[/quot

U can't go far not appreciating others efforts. Iwobi is only 17 n has put his name and that of his family on the world stage. U are 57 n nothing to show except regrets, hatred n pains. I wonder how u allowed it get to this point!
Re: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With Iheanacho On Twitter After Eagles Win, Fans React by oribi(m): 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin[quote author=higherpower post=51010521][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mbappe Tells PSG He Wants To Leave For Real Madrid After Messi Joins Club / Tijani Babangida Marries Maryam Waziri (Photos) / John Fashanu And Wife Abigail In Divorce Mess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.