Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,767 members, 7,889,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:55 PM

Four Simple Ways To Avoid And Overcome Sin. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Four Simple Ways To Avoid And Overcome Sin. (13506 Views)

Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... / As Christians, How Can We Overcome Sin? / No One Can Overcome Sin Without Losing His Life.life With Christ Is Everything. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Simple Ways To Avoid And Overcome Sin. by DavidTheGeek: 7:55am On Nov 13, 2016
Easier said than done angry
Re: Four Simple Ways To Avoid And Overcome Sin. by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 13, 2016
ayamprecious:
Op, I celebrate you

God grant you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him
Yeah, the wisdom to know which exact region of your friend's throat to slit when he orders his slaughter to test your faith.

How fvcking mad would you have to be to be an Abrahamist?
Re: Four Simple Ways To Avoid And Overcome Sin. by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 13, 2016
VickyRotex:
Yes, The Holy Spirit plays a very important role. The Holy Spirit is available to guide us into all truth.
Oh... Oh.... Was Joshua under the guidiance of the spirit of God?
Re: Four Simple Ways To Avoid And Overcome Sin. by pointstores(m): 8:11am On Nov 13, 2016
is it possible to overcome sin i think sin can only be avoided
Re: Four Simple Ways To Avoid And Overcome Sin. by Filmewell(f): 8:17am On Nov 13, 2016
So
1 she should avoid her fiance they sleep together
he shoulddiscard his phone cossy orjiakor boobs are on display
3 he should stay in doors evil is outside.
This is big Bs
Re: Four Simple Ways To Avoid And Overcome Sin. by BossLadyF(f): 8:35am On Nov 13, 2016
couragekebs:
... FOR YOUR MIND NOW, THIS FOUR THINGS WEY U LIST EASY ABI? ....

ONLY DIS TIN WEY U DO SEF NA SIN, U CREATE TOPIC, NA U FIRST COMMENT N U COVET MY FTC... #YouCannotAvoidSimpleCovetousness... u dey talk of aw to avoid sin...

Hahahahahaha! You're a clown
Re: Four Simple Ways To Avoid And Overcome Sin. by freecocoa(f): 9:14am On Nov 13, 2016
So many of what you call "sin" is unavailable, so stop kidding yourself.
Re: Four Simple Ways To Avoid And Overcome Sin. by poweredcom(m): 9:30am On Nov 13, 2016
angry angry THIS WORLD WITHOUT SIN U CAN MAKE IT BIIGG
Re: Four Simple Ways To Avoid And Overcome Sin. by DedeNkem: 12:28pm On Nov 13, 2016
Organized religion is the biggest, oldest pyramid scheme on the planet, and a cancer on mankind. It's based on authority and fear, and it's purpose is to keep people ignorant and obedient while the wealthy and powerful classes maintain their position. Nearly all the wars throughout history have one religion or another at the root of them, and this continues today.
Re: Four Simple Ways To Avoid And Overcome Sin. by engrMikemd(m): 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
Avoid anything making you commit sin. If the internet is what is bringing sin into your life, make a sacrifice, you should dump your internet-enabled phone and go for a phone without internet.[b]Avoid anything making you commit sin. If the internet is what is bringing sin into your life, make a sacrifice, you should dump your internet-enabled phone and go for a phone without internet.[/b]Avoid anything making you commit sin. If the internet is what is bringing sin into your life, make a sacrifice, you should dump your internet-enabled phone and go for a phone without internet.
Re: Four Simple Ways To Avoid And Overcome Sin. by NetwizardX(m): 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
May God Forgive Us All.
Re: Four Simple Ways To Avoid And Overcome Sin. by santos876(m): 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2016
couragekebs:
... FOR YOUR MIND NOW, THIS FOUR THINGS WEY U LIST EASY ABI? ....

ONLY DIS TIN WEY U DO SEF NA SIN, U CREATE TOPIC, NA U FIRST COMMENT N U COVET MY FTC... #YouCannotAvoidSimpleCovetousness... u dey talk of aw to avoid sin...
nigga,ur a sinner to the call.........

Ordinary repentant article na'em u dey against.......God save ur soul
Re: Four Simple Ways To Avoid And Overcome Sin. by micfoley: 8:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
Great thread. God bless you
Re: Four Simple Ways To Avoid And Overcome Sin. by couragekebs(m): 11:09pm On Nov 14, 2016
santos876:
nigga,ur a sinner to the call.........

Ordinary repentant article na'em u dey against.......God save ur soul

Oga its core not call... and a repentant article is not ordinary... I'm a believer, just trynna hv fun
Re: Four Simple Ways To Avoid And Overcome Sin. by ArcToyin(m): 7:16pm On Dec 09, 2016
samirchudi:
simplest way is by living alone in a thick forest...
and you leave your thought in the city. Sin comes from the mind and not from the surrounding.
Re: Four Simple Ways To Avoid And Overcome Sin. by easterwick(m): 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
Love your brothers everybody both idolatr fornicator infact sinners and stop believing on the doctrine of man believe only jesus christ goto him and learn from him all what the op wrote there is no man on earth that made it this is why christ die n rose come out of her[church]my people and let live this world without fear let me tell you all the sin that lead to death is protecting ur life from death and praying for ur enemie to die and this is the way of church believe me if you believe my doctrine you will be free this is my doctrine that you believe in his name and love one another

(1) (2) (Reply)

Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies / 3 Kids Tortured By Prayer Houses & Thrown Into Streets Of Akwa Ibom Rescued(pics / Uyi Iredia Sees The Light! Denies the love of Yahweh!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.