Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,940 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

T.B Joshua Rejects Offering Of $1000 From Swiss Woman. See Why. PICS/Video - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua Rejects Offering Of $1000 From Swiss Woman. See Why. PICS/Video (63188 Views)

TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B Joshua Rejects Offering Of $1000 From Swiss Woman. See Why. PICS/Video by cupidFlint(m): 1:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
what has the man of God said about the USA election

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Rejects Offering Of $1000 From Swiss Woman. See Why. PICS/Video by sunshineV(f): 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2016
Why she come hold swiss flag Na football she con watch?

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Rejects Offering Of $1000 From Swiss Woman. See Why. PICS/Video by saintsrow(m): 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2016
Tell her to give to me, make I use am fund my Swiss account cry
Re: T.B Joshua Rejects Offering Of $1000 From Swiss Woman. See Why. PICS/Video by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2016
NextGovernor:
Though I don't believe in all these pastors mostly those preaching prosperity and always about money and tilth. You hardly see them preach salvation and repentance. Even when they manage to preach it they will still link it to seed sowing. lol.

But I have a respect for TB Joshua for his humbleness and kindness. I non care if na juju he dey use according to some people but he is using it to heal and help people.

But for the US election professing......
At least him dey TRY naaaa
Re: T.B Joshua Rejects Offering Of $1000 From Swiss Woman. See Why. PICS/Video by statistics1(m): 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2016
God knows what man doesn't

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Rejects Offering Of $1000 From Swiss Woman. See Why. PICS/Video by seguno2: 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Igbos and hate grin
Can't u appreciate at least this...

Why should I appreciate something that has been staged to deceive lazy people who don't read their bible and as a result don't understand the God they serve?
Please tell me.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Rejects Offering Of $1000 From Swiss Woman. See Why. PICS/Video by Punstar: 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
I was abt opening a new thread to inquire about today's service in SCOAN. Any excuses, reasons, rebuttals or alibi abt the USA election prophesy?

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Rejects Offering Of $1000 From Swiss Woman. See Why. PICS/Video by TeamSimple(m): 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
Yeye god of man.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Rejects Offering Of $1000 From Swiss Woman. See Why. PICS/Video by seguno2: 1:04pm On Nov 13, 2016
cupidFlint:
what has the man of God said about the USA election

Nothing.
What do you expect him to say?
To fabricate another devilish lie that can only complicate his fake life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua Rejects Offering Of $1000 From Swiss Woman. See Why. PICS/Video by 4nobody4every1: 1:05pm On Nov 13, 2016
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Rejects Offering Of $1000 From Swiss Woman. See Why. PICS/Video by justwise(m): 1:05pm On Nov 13, 2016
The problem is that she gave the money publicly

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Rejects Offering Of $1000 From Swiss Woman. See Why. PICS/Video by ghanaman5050: 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2016
ok
Re: T.B Joshua Rejects Offering Of $1000 From Swiss Woman. See Why. PICS/Video by internetgangste: 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2016
He knows what he's doing, Its all a game plan.... I can also reject money. Sad thing is it got to some ppl. Come to think of it why does she have $1k with her already?

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Rejects Offering Of $1000 From Swiss Woman. See Why. PICS/Video by mayorola(m): 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
Sunglass20:
Those who hate him will never see anything good in him and those who love him will continue to love and wish him well. its a free world.
u meant to say those who love him will never see anytn bad in him

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Rejects Offering Of $1000 From Swiss Woman. See Why. PICS/Video by CharliParker: 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
too much money
No matter what you said about this man TB Joshua, he remains my good prophet of God.
Re: T.B Joshua Rejects Offering Of $1000 From Swiss Woman. See Why. PICS/Video by MrCounselor: 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
cool
Re: T.B Joshua Rejects Offering Of $1000 From Swiss Woman. See Why. PICS/Video by excel101(m): 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
NextGovernor:
Though I don't believe in all these pastors mostly those preaching prosperity and always about money and tilth. You hardly see them preach salvation and repentance. Even when they manage to preach it they will still link it to seed sowing. lol.

But I have a respect for TB Joshua for his humbleness and kindness. I non care if na juju he dey use according to some people but he is using it to heal and help people.

But for the US election professing......
Its very easy, since you know that salvation is absent in pastor messages, why not start preaching about it.
Re: T.B Joshua Rejects Offering Of $1000 From Swiss Woman. See Why. PICS/Video by arma: 1:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
It's all arrangee!!!

4 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Rejects Offering Of $1000 From Swiss Woman. See Why. PICS/Video by greatjoey: 1:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
[quote author=jodavid post=51003025]Miracles can be performed by Children of God and Devils alike.

The case of Moses and the Egyptian Socerers comes to mind.

Jesus said many will come on that day claiming they did various miracles, but they will be eternally rebuffed.
Yea, you nail it guy. But you being a babab lawo, you haven't performed any yet.
Re: T.B Joshua Rejects Offering Of $1000 From Swiss Woman. See Why. PICS/Video by femliany(m): 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
jodavid:
Miracles can be performed by Children of God and Devils alike.

Jesus said many will come on that day claiming they did various miracles, but they will be eternally rebuffed.

PS: No update yet on why his US election prophecy failed?
from your comment Sir, let me conclude that you are a xtian and if you are one,let me make this biblical allussion...what can you say about prophecy of prophet Isaiah to Hezekkiah in the bible?or what prophet Micha told that King upon the request from Jeosaphath?
Re: T.B Joshua Rejects Offering Of $1000 From Swiss Woman. See Why. PICS/Video by Joephat(m): 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
maybe the money was too small for him.
$1000? to a high ranked prophet.
take your change and comot here o jare or add it more
Re: T.B Joshua Rejects Offering Of $1000 From Swiss Woman. See Why. PICS/Video by faitheverest(f): 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
Thinking!!!

Re: T.B Joshua Rejects Offering Of $1000 From Swiss Woman. See Why. PICS/Video by LaaJiblik: 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
When is Prophet TB Joshua visiting
UK
USA
Germany
France
Switzerland
Abuja, Nigeria
Etc
Re: T.B Joshua Rejects Offering Of $1000 From Swiss Woman. See Why. PICS/Video by Funjosh(m): 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
cool cool cool cool

Prophet TB Joshua please baby Tobi needs money right now.. check my signature for more details embarassed

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Rejects Offering Of $1000 From Swiss Woman. See Why. PICS/Video by Kojochyke(m): 1:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
richidinho:
Good, prophet of our time We honour you
honour God!..... people substituting God with pastors....
LORD PLS FORGIVE US ALL
AMEN!

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Rejects Offering Of $1000 From Swiss Woman. See Why. PICS/Video by entparrot(f): 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
A very good PR job, to kill the negative press about the false prophet.

Get to know it now, for you to book an appointment to see TB Joshua cost @ least 700$, they indirectly swindle you of this money, by asking you to buy oil, this and that, oil that is 200naira on road side cost 200$ from TB joshue because it has been anointed, why cant they allow people to buy oil from the outside and TB anoint it, why sell it @ a very ridiculous rate.

The only good thing about TB Joshua is, he is bringing in few tourist to Nigeria, they came in with their dollars and help us, if we have millions of tourist in Nigeria all in the name of healing, then is a good news for Nigeria economy.

3 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Rejects Offering Of $1000 From Swiss Woman. See Why. PICS/Video by Austin4lif: 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
rusher14:
Fake prophet.

Returning money means nothing.
mr Holy pass, if i no see you for heaven eh, shame na ur own
Re: T.B Joshua Rejects Offering Of $1000 From Swiss Woman. See Why. PICS/Video by berrystunn(m): 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
Only in emmanuel TV.
Re: T.B Joshua Rejects Offering Of $1000 From Swiss Woman. See Why. PICS/Video by specco(m): 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
Turks:
Baba dey try right him wrongs regarding the wrong USA election prediction grin cheesy
Lol, but this happened months before the election. Tb is cool.
Re: T.B Joshua Rejects Offering Of $1000 From Swiss Woman. See Why. PICS/Video by EMMYB0Y(m): 1:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
this man has been doing great things .. helping those in need ..... healing the sick.. providing for the homeless that no claimed pastor has evet done in the world... not only Africa. . yes in the world I said it..... I have never been to his church and i have never in any way met him...... but with all this that he did and still doing ..you have never in anyway rebroadcast or give him praise that he deserves. .. but with just a simple error in his one prophecy concerning US election. . you keep on re broadcasting as if your life depends on it... how do u expect God to bless or help you... how do u think God will not punish you.... even if he is using juju to do all the prophecy and healings with helping the poor ... God will still punish u for condemning him because of one error...... instead of you to check the big iroko tree on your various pastors eyes. . u are checking the speck on another's eye

go on TB Joshua. ... may God help u

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Rejects Offering Of $1000 From Swiss Woman. See Why. PICS/Video by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
jodavid:
Miracles can be performed by Children of God and Devils alike.

PS: No update yet on why his US election prophecy failed?
well said

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Rejects Offering Of $1000 From Swiss Woman. See Why. PICS/Video by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 13, 2016
He knows watsup! grin
No be every money person dey swallow
Only God and devil knows wetin follow the money come.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Pastor TB Joshua A Member Of Illuminati?? / 12 Signs Your Soul Has Reincarnated Several Times / When Your Girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.